REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Mobile Phone & Tablet Chat

Mobile Phone & Tablet Chat Need to unlock your phone? Check us out at JP Cellular Repair.
Smatphones, Tablets, Pagers (lol), Accessories, Networks, Services, Tips & Tricks, Download ringtones, Screen savers..

Old 07-03-2016, 08:14 AM   #1576
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,053 Times in 595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroo View Post
Perfect, Canada Post back at it again with em strikes ,guess ill have to wait in till theyre finished
No need to wait. OP3 ships with free Priority Shipping via UPS to Canada. Ordered last Monday, received last Thursday.
Advertisement
m3thods is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-03-2016, 05:27 PM   #1577
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3thods View Post
No need to wait. OP3 ships with free Priority Shipping via UPS to Canada. Ordered last Monday, received last Thursday.
Thank you so much!
If anybody wanna identify whether how edc's dick looks, just look for a mole at the bottom of his dick. Look back at those bobo bj pics you can clearly see it. so, in those unknown girls pics you can tell those are edc's dick.
Heroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 09:22 PM   #1578
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
how do you pros find the 1+s(1+3) i need a new phone and have been thinking if should pull the trigger or not,my one concern is coming from a nexus5 this might be TOO big add on top i want to add the tudia case to it,how do you guys find it? and what can it be compared too ? any feedback would be greatly appreciated !
Is not bad Phone is fast and smooth. Battery is great especially with the fast charging they have. Audio is loud but the screen not really bright. On a sunny day I can't see the screen very well outside (the 1+1 screen is brighter). I use a case so can't tell how it actually feels.

Camera is decent is not the best but take good pics in sunlight but when it is dark pic is just so so. But then again if it is good enough to post on FB is good enough for me.

So far is great only thing some apps can't be install on this phone. For example the Cinplex app I can't get it to install. Some people said it have to do with the the 1+3 being made in china and the location is lock to china or smething. I am not sure.

Overall I think if you have the 1+1 and you are happy with it there is no need for upgrade.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-08-2016, 10:20 PM   #1579
Need my Daily Fix of RS

thanks to the people that dropped knowledge on me,i just got this phone and its SICK ,alot to love about this phone considering how bang for buck this phone is
If anybody wanna identify whether how edc's dick looks, just look for a mole at the bottom of his dick. Look back at those bobo bj pics you can clearly see it. so, in those unknown girls pics you can tell those are edc's dick.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-09-2016, 09:02 PM   #1580
easy e

Anyone a pro at flashing the OnePlus One? I tried updating to Oxygen OS and bricked it. Suggestions where I can go to get it fixed? (Reasonable price).

I don't use it much it's my YouTube Reddit Netflix phablet on the go.. Would be nice if it wasn't paper weight. Thanks!
Old 07-11-2016, 01:53 PM   #1581
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,403 Times in 3,475 Posts
Just ordered one with a Otterbox case cost $619.30 with taxes shipped.
Old 07-18-2016, 12:00 AM   #1582
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiko View Post
Anyone a pro at flashing the OnePlus One? I tried updating to Oxygen OS and bricked it. Suggestions where I can go to get it fixed? (Reasonable price).

I don't use it much it's my YouTube Reddit Netflix phablet on the go.. Would be nice if it wasn't paper weight. Thanks!
Does PC detect it when u plug in USB? does it vibrate at all when you hold buttons?

It's actually very difficult to hard brick a oneplus. so i think yours is just a soft brick should be easy to fix
Gululu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:08 AM   #1583
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Got my OnePlus 3 on thursday. Great phone. Everything is fast. Camera is quick, snapchats are high quality.
Just wish the power buttons and volume buttons are a little bit higher on the phone's sides because most people's hand grip is right where that spot is.
Waiting for my phone case and screen protector to arrive... been using my phone for almost a week without any protection. I guess I like to live life dangerously.
jinxcrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:09 PM   #1584
Need my Daily Fix of RS

is anyone experiencing call lagg or slightly choppy calls?, it might be the simcard? but the data works, i would be super sad if this is the phones problem :'(
Old 07-24-2016, 06:50 AM   #1585

Quote:
is anyone experiencing call lagg or slightly choppy calls?, it might be the simcard? but the data works, i would be super sad if this is the phones problem :'(
Sorry but no issues with phone calls here. I know that's not what you wanted to see lol

Maybe open an RMA ticket first then try a new sim right after? I read on the OP reddit forum that it takes a while for the RMA request to go through anyways.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:23 AM   #1586

Anyone here having battery issues with their Oneplus one?

My friend and I have noticed that the battery drains rapidly even under efficiency mode and with GPS off. I'm on Cyanogen OS ver. 13.1ZNH2KAS254. Dunno it that helps.
keifun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 09:43 PM   #1587
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Just got a used opo. Liking it so far coming from iOS but I'm somewhat disappointed in the camera and unsure of it's just my new-to-me phone

I'm on 12.1 and battery drain is the same as others I guess. From morning to night I'm at 30% left but I can't constitute that in a heavy user though
Old 07-26-2016, 10:44 PM   #1588
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseBlue View Post
Just got a used opo. Liking it so far coming from iOS but I'm somewhat disappointed in the camera and unsure of it's just my new-to-me phone

I'm on 12.1 and battery drain is the same as others I guess. From morning to night I'm at 30% left but I can't constitute that in a heavy user though
OPO camera sucks from the get-go. Had mine when it first came out, now using a OP3.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:17 PM   #1589
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

My opo screen cracked and does not work. I am just wondering if there's anyway for me to extract the files/pictures from the phone without fixing the screen? I tried plugging into the computer but I still need to bypass the lock screen

Any suggestions?
jerche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 08:03 AM   #1590

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerche View Post
My opo screen cracked and does not work. I am just wondering if there's anyway for me to extract the files/pictures from the phone without fixing the screen? I tried plugging into the computer but I still need to bypass the lock screen

Any suggestions?
I've never used one personally, nor do I know if they work with all Android phones, but there are utilities that you run on a Windows box that will access the phone's GUI using a computer. It's worth a search to see if one of those works for you so you can change the USB setting to make the phone act as a regular hard drive.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:41 PM   #1591

Can anyone explain to me how I can transfer files from my one plus 3 to my PC. With my last android phone it was easy but with this one when I connect nothing shows up on the computer. I thing I have to change the phone to MTP but can't figure out how.
Old 08-19-2016, 09:12 PM   #1592
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

You need a 3rd party app. I used iSyncr to transfer music to my OPO.
Old 08-19-2016, 10:11 PM   #1593

Figured it out. it's a bug n Marshmallow

1. Settings -> About phone -> Touch 5 times on Build Number to enable Developer options
2. Settings -> Developer Options -> Select USB Configuration different to MTP -> then Select USB Configuration -> MTP again
Old 08-22-2016, 10:36 AM   #1594

I've always had this come up having rooted and flashed my S3 when I bought it. A quick toggle between PTP/MTP always brings up the internal drive again. The hardest part is getting the developer options enabled
Old 10-21-2016, 07:52 AM   #1595
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,275 Times in 434 Posts
Been considering getting a OP3 instead of the iPhone7 to replace my 6. How are you guys liking it after several months of use?
ForbiddenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:36 AM   #1596

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForbiddenX View Post
Been considering getting a OP3 instead of the iPhone7 to replace my 6. How are you guys liking it after several months of use?
Love mine. Battery life is excellent. Phone is plenty fast all around. Camera is not the best, but performance is suitable for my usage (quick snapshots). Fingerprint sensor is fast (as fast as iPhone and Nexus, trying them personally).

I'm a light user (messaging, Chrome, Fantasy Sports, news). No games or other multimedia use EXCEPT using Google Music in the car via BT. Absolutely no issues at all so far. To me, it's the best bang for buck phone.

The best part is Dash charging. Seriously changed my life in terms of keeping my phone topped up. While you do need the specific charger, getting ~65% in 30 mins is life-changing. When using normal QC chargers, I get to 100% from 15-20% in about 1.25 hours.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:10 PM   #1597
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Mines has been great as well, the fingerprint sensor is amazingly fast and works when the screen is off as oppose to other phones that require you to wake the screen before the sensor works. Dash charging is definitely life changing, ended up buying an additional charger to leave at work and the original one for home.

I went on vacation for a bit and I was able to utilize the dual sim slots so I could continuing using things like whatsapp on the go with my local phone number while having a data plan on the prepaid sim card I purchased. My first dual sim phone and it was a very convenient feature to have. Will be useful too when I travel down to the states with a Roam sim on extended stays.

I have the official sandstone case for the OP3 as well, I missed the textured feeling from the OPO I had, and this case fits perfectly. It is also a perfect fit for the Orzly full glass tempered glass screen protector. As an added bonus, I have one of those magnetic vent phone holders in my car, the one which requires you to stick a metal plate to your phone, I ended up taping the metal plate to the inside of the OEM case(making sure to cover all edges with tape so theres no chance of the metal scratching the metal back of the phone). The phone has an ever so slight bulge at the back of the phone due to the added metal plate, but its very minimal and I can use my vent mount without having an ugly metal plate taped to the back of my case. But now I can rock a case or go caseless with ease and without an unsightly metal piece stuck to the back of my phone.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:15 PM   #1598
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
one of the phones i'm considering and i've heard good things
but to the owners...

what do you dislike about the phone?
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 02:13 PM   #1599
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

what are you guys using as a car charger?
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 06:18 AM   #1600
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,275 Times in 434 Posts
Dang was about to order one but it looks like it doesn't ship out for 3 weeks . I'm guessing the only actual place to get it is off the OnePlus website?
ForbiddenX is offline   Reply With Quote