REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 06-08-2017, 01:53 PM   #22876
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,171 Times in 1,552 Posts
I don't have any room to work on the car myself. I found out the GN Mechanics in Burnaby has a lot of experience with the Prius. I'm gonna drive it out there, and see if they can save me money over getting it done at the dealership. Tonight, I have to pull out my subwoofer and amps because they're in the way of where the work needs to be done

Last edited by Presto; 06-08-2017 at 02:07 PM.
Presto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 03:39 PM   #22877
GS8
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,280 Times in 1,968 Posts
Sometimes I can't put things into words so I put it into music (which I've been neglecting lately). No words, only sounds.

Feel free to listen if you like:

SOUNDCLOUD
GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2017, 05:59 PM   #22878
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,755 Times in 544 Posts
put things into words? That song doesn't even have a single word in it
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-09-2017, 10:25 PM   #22879
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovebacon View Post
put things into words? That song doesn't even have a single word in it
dapperfied is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2017, 11:06 PM   #22880
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
gonna slap this tiny baby in the beater for jokes
got extra parts laying around just need to fab an up pipe XD
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-06-09 at 12.25.32 PM.jpeg (81.2 KB, 0 views)
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-10-2017, 01:22 PM   #22881
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
Morals aside. If two people all focus on their own life so much that they cease to make time and effort for each other. Are they still in a relationship than?

The old saying if it matters you will make time is true.

I'm going thru all the motions in my head. I know the magic is gone. I know the relationship is on life support. Yet I still don't want to let go. I know I will never find another girl like her

And yea I'm still being a jerk face.
You're right but that will be your safety net and hers when you guys break up because clearly the magic is already gone and you can both leave each other on equal terms instead of the one who speaks up first is the jerk.

It seems like you both have different values and priorities right now so you're going to let go one way or another in the end. If you end it fast and quick there's less repercussions, imagine how bad it will turn out if she found out you got a side chick. No one knows what happens in the future, so breaking up on equal terms now doesn't mean there won't be magic maybe a couple years down the road.
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 11:18 AM   #22882
ZN6

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
Morals aside. If two people all focus on their own life so much that they cease to make time and effort for each other. Are they still in a relationship than?

The old saying if it matters you will make time is true.

I'm going thru all the motions in my head. I know the magic is gone. I know the relationship is on life support. Yet I still don't want to let go. I know I will never find another girl like her

And yea I'm still being a jerk face.
Morals aside, if you two don't feel anything for each other anymore (which is how you're putting it completely), stop wasting each others' time. I'll say that ending it early is light years less painful than ending it another few years down the road. Never mind about a kid, but once one party starts resenting the other for taking up too much time, it leads to pointing fingers and placing fault.

Back to reality, you cheated on her; so, like you give a fuck about her feelings anyways.
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-12-2017, 02:33 PM   #22883
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Thanked 1,174 Times in 184 Posts
I did it my way despite what everyone said, somehow it worked out well
325isMSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 01:53 PM   #22884
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Me and the girlfriend are coming down to Vancouver.
June 27-30th

Any members have a house/apartment they wanna rent out and help a brother out.
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 01:55 PM   #22885
God of Unce

Old 06-14-2017, 07:48 AM   #22886
ZN6

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK-EK View Post
Me and the girlfriend are coming down to Vancouver.
June 27-30th

Any members have a house/apartment they wanna rent out and help a brother out.
If you put it that way, expect some hidden cameras all around the place.

ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-14-2017, 06:29 PM   #22887
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
At the age to just risk it all. No going back and no regrets.
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 08:39 PM   #22888
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,171 Times in 1,552 Posts
My awesome parents gave me their car for 5 days while mine was out of commission. I'm so glad to be back in my own car, though.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:58 AM   #22889
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

hit and run someone backed into my car, cracked my lower lip, left minor scuffs on the bumper. took off, no note.

I wish he hit me harder so I could just replace the entire bumper and lip.
Gh0st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 11:23 AM   #22890

New job. New career. New direction. Lets GOOOOOOO
This post thanked by:
Old 06-15-2017, 02:42 PM   #22891
うに

How about a girl? You got a new girl yet?
Old 06-15-2017, 06:42 PM   #22892

Thanked 4,532 Times in 1,519 Posts
What was supposed to be an one hour round trip turned to a tucking 2.5 hr round trip. R u fking joking me, even waze couldn't save me.

Accident sb hwy 91, sb knight (Bridgeport exit), alderbridge x may ...

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 11:10 PM   #22893

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK-EK View Post
How about a girl? You got a new girl yet?
I got a guy
This post thanked by:
Old 06-16-2017, 04:00 PM   #22894

I don't know what to do about us anymore.

On one hand, you made me who I am today. I will always be eternally grateful that you were one of the people that helped change me into this person.

But the past two weeks that we have been on this break...why does it feel so natural to be without you? I also seem to be 2x more productive, the business is growing, and besides being bored at times there are really not too many negative emotions.

I know you love me, I know that you want to get back together when the summer ends and just be stronger than ever just like last time we broke up. But are we really even the same people anymore.

You'll forever be one of the people that I will hold closest to my heart, I think that I really need to start considering if it will be the best for the both of us to stay together or cut ties completely on good terms. I think this is the greatest problems for long term relationships where you're highschool sweethearts, it's so fucking hard to let go of because you have no clue what life even is without them. I don't want to make a mistake, and regret seeing you with someone else.
alwayslive is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-16-2017, 05:54 PM   #22895
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayslive View Post

On one hand, you made me who I am today. I will always be eternally grateful that you were one of the people that helped change me into this person.

But the past two weeks that we have been on this break...why does it feel so natural to be without you? I also seem to be 2x more productive, the business is growing, and besides being bored at times there are really not too many negative emotions.

I know you love me, I know that you want to get back together when the summer ends and just be stronger than ever just like last time we broke up. But are we really even the same people anymore.

You'll forever be one of the people that I will hold closest to my heart, I think that I really need to start considering if it will be the best for the both of us to stay together or cut ties completely on good terms. I think this is the greatest problems for long term relationships where you're highschool sweethearts, it's so fucking hard to let go of because you have no clue what life even is without them. I don't want to make a mistake, and regret seeing you with someone else.

A student asks a teacher, "What is love?" The teacher said, "in order to answer your question, go to the wheat field and choose the biggest wheat and come back. But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back to pick."

The student went to the field, went through first row, he saw one big wheat, but he wondered….maybe there is a bigger one later.

Then he saw another bigger one….maybe there is an even bigger one waiting for him.

Later, when he finished more than half of the wheat field, he started to realize that the wheat is not as big as the previous one he saw, he realizes he has missed the biggest one, and he regretted.

So, he ended up went back to the teacher with empty hand.

The teacher told him, "..this is love.. you keep looking for a better one, but when later you realize, you have already missed the person.."

*"What is marriage then?" the student asked.

The teacher said, "in order to answer your question, go to the corn field and choose the biggest corn and come back. But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back to pick."

The student went to the corn field, this time he is careful not to repeat the previous mistake, when he reach the middle of the field, he has picked one medium corn that he feel satisfy, and come back to the teacher.

The teacher told him, "this time you bring back a corn.. you look for one that is just nice, and you have faith and believe this is the best one you get.. this is marriage."

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 12:21 AM   #22896

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
The more I time I spend talking to people at work, the more retarded I feel. For example, this one girl I work with, makes like $40K gross, so net $30Kish. Tells me she wants to buy a townhouse in "VANCOUVER". I'm thinking to myself, you must be day dreaming too much or really optimistic. She's single and her family ain't rich either. Money must be coming out of her ass for her to even consider this. She refuses to live anywhere further than Vancouver. These are the types of stupid conversations I end up having at work, in which their head stuck far up their ass to think realistically.

I ain't the type to go around at work judging people as we are all different, but at least be realistic on the shit you say. End of rant/
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-17-2017, 07:59 AM   #22897
うに

Quote:

seems like you're doing just fine.

if the feelings are really gone, don't waste her time
Old 06-17-2017, 10:25 PM   #22898
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,346 Times in 973 Posts
Quote:

Just move on, you'll soon realize time will wash away all things. From your first crush to now your high school sweet hearts. Delete, remove and just completely walk away. The ONLY time I've seen this shit work, is when you bump into them 15 yrs later (literally) and with all the ups and downs in life (and all the people you have dated), that it's just awesome to marry ur high school sweet hearts. Very rare but I've seen it happen.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-17-2017, 11:25 PM   #22899

FOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:25 PM   #22900

I think it's time to make some changes...can't go on like this any longer
<3 envee is offline   Reply With Quote