REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #8626
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastarocket View Post
Its ironic how kobe is about to scored his 30,000th point on the team who traded him on draft day..#kobe30k
— antwan3234 (@AntwanFergusonn) December 6, 2012
Nothing ironic about it. They have prior agreements and everybody knows he wouldn't sign with anybody else but Lakers. Why do you think he went 13 overall? That was as high as the Lakers could traded to.
Advertisement
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:03 PM   #8627
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
uh oh, AI droppin 37 in a Chinese exhibition, someone get him a multi year contract quick, haha..... for real though, it's over dude, Salute bro, you were the shit

Old 12-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #8628
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Fuck, dat Jamal Crawford nigga is just too crafty.
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:11 AM   #8629

^ I really liked Randy Foye, and Mo Williams had his games, thought they were good for Clips, but Crawford is them combined... very nice pickup for them, I do wonder how much longer he's gonna be able to play at this crafty level though, he's like 32 I think now

and from last night, the newest Jordan XX8 all covered up like a prototype, I guess they're still tinkering with it don't wanna release the full shoe, or maybe Westbrook is still testing it.... I don't really get this, it has to just be hype machine on at full steam ahead..... Westbrook wore these last night.... won't be surprised if Stern bans this shit... ya right, MJ made him rich, nobody is fckin with MJ...

i really like the front of the shoe, the shape overall is a very slim look which is not the Jordan standard, his shoes are fairly bulky, and the soles look really light and grippy, seems like a revolutionary look as I don't think they've ever done the front and back soles separately like that, look at the space in the middle on the arch of your foot, that shit looks crazy, very aesthetically pleasing but wonder how weird it might feel...
Don't like that wavy line pattern in the back of the shoe on the foam though, need something cleaner than that

Old 12-06-2012, 06:34 AM   #8630
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

^ those look pretty nice
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:20 AM   #8631

^Those aren't prototypes....I'm pretty sure that's exactly how the shoe is going to be sold....and it looks ugly as fuck...you should see it when it's completely zippered up....
Old 12-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #8632
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
the zipper reminds me of the vince carter shox
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #8633
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
uh oh, AI droppin 37 in a Chinese exhibition, someone get him a multi year contract quick, haha..... for real though, it's over dude, Salute bro, you were the shit

Allen Iverson 37pts 8asts Highlight in recent China Tour vs Rafer Alston Game 1 (December,2012) - YouTube
there are more black players than chinese players in chinese league, which isnt too shocking. I wonder if there is a rule to limit how many foreign players you are allowed in one team.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #8634
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
lookie lookie

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #8635

^
da fook is this nigga thinkin
This post thanked by:
Old 12-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #8636
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
practice makes perfect guys. no hack a dwight for him haha
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #8637

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
^ I really liked Randy Foye, and Mo Williams had his games, thought they were good for Clips, but Crawford is them combined... very nice pickup for them, I do wonder how much longer he's gonna be able to play at this crafty level though, he's like 32 I think now

and from last night, the newest Jordan XX8 all covered up like a prototype, I guess they're still tinkering with it don't wanna release the full shoe, or maybe Westbrook is still testing it.... I don't really get this, it has to just be hype machine on at full steam ahead..... Westbrook wore these last night.... won't be surprised if Stern bans this shit... ya right, MJ made him rich, nobody is fckin with MJ...

i really like the front of the shoe, the shape overall is a very slim look which is not the Jordan standard, his shoes are fairly bulky, and the soles look really light and grippy, seems like a revolutionary look as I don't think they've ever done the front and back soles separately like that, look at the space in the middle on the arch of your foot, that shit looks crazy, very aesthetically pleasing but wonder how weird it might feel...
Don't like that wavy line pattern in the back of the shoe on the foam though, need something cleaner than that

As usual, JB creates the ugliest looking shoes. Fucking horrible at the looks department. Probably an amazing performance shoe as usual.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:53 PM   #8638

errrrrr.........
Old 12-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #8639

Thanked 3,462 Times in 1,671 Posts
-didn't expect a Knicks victory over the Heat with Carmelo injured. -Raining 3's on all night from the Knickerbockers. Felton and Novak were shooting daggers.

-strong performance by LeBron. -loved this dunk:

Freight Train | NBA.com
Old 12-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #8640

This post thanked by:
Old 12-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #8641

felton was serious when he said he's better than lin.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:42 PM   #8642

He better be, he was a top 5 pick in 2005. Let alone Lin was undrafted and asian.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #8643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkko View Post
felton was serious when he said he's better than lin.
He said he was the best pg in da L, not just better than Lin (which isn't saying much btw).
Old 12-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #8644

Anyone read this:

How Kobe Bryant's missed shots translate into a new NBA statistic, 'The Kobe Assist' - Grantland

Kobe assist . God forbid it might become a fucking legit term.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:15 AM   #8645

What a stupid article; how could someone spend that much time reading that garbage, let alone writing it....
Old 12-07-2012, 06:18 AM   #8646

that's Grantland, usually very very good, mostly very good stuff, but some overblown and outta place shit at times, I been on it since it's inception and they got an excellent YouTube channel now though.
I like a few of the contributors on that site some really well done work there most of the time, I still can't stand that bland sack of a man Bill Simmons though, to watch him mix it up with ESPN NBA analysts just fckin pains me to watch....
was watching this the other day them talking about Kobe and his 30, I mean the guy just sticks out like a sore thumb, and it's not because he's the only white guy there either

Old 12-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #8647
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post

errrrrr.........
LOL I take back what i said about these looking nice. Zipped up looks ugly as fuck Unzipped is ok
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #8648

^ I don't like the Gary Payton lookalike sleeve, I'll probably buy them just for the tech because they look like they'll be good performers. Not many Jordans perform all that well on the court and I'm talking about the new ones too, not the throwbacks, most of them are fairly uncomfy to play in any basketball player will tell you that, I remember back in high school I spent $250 on the 12's on release and I wore them a few times then never again, the soles of those shoes was like a timberland boot, so fckin hard.

So Miami got bitchslapped at home, and LeBron after the game goes back to the gym for "extra shooting drills" geez, this guy is still fckin clueless, you had a triple fckin double dude, your game was not the problem.. how about you stand up and kick your team's butt in gear, get everyone else in order, if you can't do that, then give the leadership back to Wade for fcks sake. He gonna get through his career relying simply on raw talent, he will never get the mental aspect of the game and that's a shame, because that's one of the main things that separates the great from the legendary.

Every time I see him throw out a bit of emotion out there after a play it just looks like bad acting, which is weird because if you've seen his funky Nike commercials, he's actually a very good actor.... this one's probably my favorite LeBron tough guy act, he doesn't even have the balls to look Garnett in the eyes

Old 12-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #8649

lebron can whoop garnett's ass but doesnt want to ruin his rep

it is the miami's coaching problem for their lost
Old 12-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #8650

Like I said, until Miami starts frequently going on losing streaks, fans have nothing to worry about.....At this point in time, I have nothing to worry about....it's an 82 game season....they've lost the last 2 games - big deal....