REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #8726
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
but how bout dem Lakerz?
Advertisement
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #8727
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts

Pretty much Kobe vs the Knicks

These scrubs can't even make a 3-point shot.....they miss by a mile... not even in-and-out

Howard playing like some moron

Kobe hasn't made his last 7 shots too

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #8728
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

man that lakers... What I notice is kobe doesn't give up, metta works hard. Dwight floats in and out. The rest, meeks and ebanks need to start knocking down shots more consistently. Jamison needs that consistency as well. WTF is up with their pick and roll defence... FIGURE IT OUT ALREADY.
van_city23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:20 PM   #8729
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

pao for amare... problem solved for both teams
Mozo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #8730
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
^ Phoenix suns + kobe
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #8731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozo View Post
pao for amare... problem solved for both teams
Such a stupid thing to say....and what problem do you see that NY has?
Old 12-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #8732

The problem with NY is Amare fitting in when he gets back..

NSIS Mozo

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Old 12-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #8733

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not really racist! View Post
The problem with NY is Amare fitting in when he gets back..

NSIS Mozo
What makes you think Pau would fit in?....The problem with Amare fitting in is that he and Melo have the same favourite spots on the court....Pau has the same spots as well...Amare will simply have to come off the bench and be kept as far away from Melo as possible...
Old 12-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #8734

Lolque

I never implied that Pau would fit in if that trade happened nor did say I would approve of that trade

Amare's role would most likely be rebounding and chipping in in the offense every now and then

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Old 12-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #8735

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not really racist! View Post
Lolque

I never implied that Pau would fit in if that trade happened nor did say I would approve of that trade
Well, we're responding to MOZO's post on trading Pau for Amare....
Old 12-13-2012, 08:30 PM   #8736
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Melo was balling at the Garden, it's going to be interesting to see what effect Amare coming back has on this hot Knicks team. I remember reading a stat last season, where the Knicks were 8-9 points worst on the offensive end in terms of efficiently with Chandler/Amare/Melo all playing at the same time, not enough spacing.
Sir_Loin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #8737
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
You know, Mike has never won anything, no matter how many "ifs" you can find for him.... for a reason. Do you honestly think LA will somehow win the rest of their games when Nash is back and simply run over the Thunder/SpursHeat/Knicks in the playoffs?

I'm pretty crazy about my team but this team is one and done. Forget about championship this year. 1st round exit you can book it.

Jimmyboi and Mitch said D'Antoni is a better fit for the team personnel... that gotta be the fucking joke of the year.

Can't you feel Bryant already smelled it? Dude is gunning for his stats.... One can always tell when Bryant start gunning. It means he thinks his teammates are useless.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #8738
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
are you quitting on ur team already? just wait until nash comes back before u can call it a done season.. u never know... i dont really have a fav team but im still rooting for our only canadian team
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #8739

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkko View Post
You know, Mike has never won anything, no matter how many "ifs" you can find for him.... for a reason. Do you honestly think LA will somehow win the rest of their games when Nash is back and simply run over the Thunder/SpursHeat/Knicks in the playoffs?

I'm pretty crazy about my team but this team is one and done. Forget about championship this year. 1st round exit you can book it.

Jimmyboi and Mitch said D'Antoni is a better fit for the team personnel... that gotta be the fucking joke of the year.

Can't you feel Bryant already smelled it? Dude is gunning for his stats.... One can always tell when Bryant start gunning. It means he thinks his teammates are useless.

Last edited by bballguy; 12-13-2012 at 09:04 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #8740
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

I thought Kobe plays the same style: jacking up shots. I see so many open shots by Knicks, like nobody wants to switch on d. Also I Don't see the fire with the body language of Dwight the way he was in Orlando.
Posted via RS Mobile
wasabisashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #8741

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBPTL6o4 View Post
are you quitting on ur team already? just wait until nash comes back before u can call it a done season.. u never know... i dont really have a fav team but im still rooting for our only canadian team
The 39 year old PG gonna fix all the problems...

Quitting? No. I'm disappointed the direction they're going.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #8742

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabisashimi View Post
I thought Kobe plays the same style: jacking up shots. I see so many open shots by Knicks, like nobody wants to switch on d. Also I Don't see the fire with the body language of Dwight the way he was in Orlando.
Posted via RS Mobile
Because the team is in tank mode. Because the coach is still banking on his 39 PG whose body has already breaking down. He doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and therefore, his team doesn't trust him. The same issue he had with Melo in New York. He cannot adapt to the roster. He requires a certain people to run his stuffs. I think hiring him was a mistake. Jim Buss powered-tripped himself and fucked up the team. They're banking on Howard staying. lolwut...
Old 12-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #8743
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
Quote:
The 39 year old PG gonna fix all the problems...

Quitting? No. I'm disappointed the direction they're going.
you said the team is done and one.. that sounds like quitting to me.. and who knows, with nash, the run and gun method will actually work now
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #8744

This post thanked by:
Old 12-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #8745
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Because the team is in tank mode. Because the coach is still banking on his 39 PG whose body has already breaking down. He doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and therefore, his team doesn't trust him. The same issue he had with Melo in New York. He cannot adapt to the roster. He requires a certain people to run his stuffs. I think hiring him was a mistake. Jim Buss powered-tripped himself and fucked up the team. They're banking on Howard staying. lolwut...
Maybe D'antoni should just tell the team to play free style, no more coaching, just play. I am not a laker or kobe fan, although this is kinda funny, going from super team to loser team.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #8746

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabisashimi View Post
Posted via RS Mobile
Give the Knicks credit; they are playing the best basketball in the league right now...Mike Woodson has these guys playing ridiculously good on the offensive end - such great ball movemement, a joy to watch (even when it's not on the Lakers).

Quote:
Old 12-14-2012, 12:16 AM   #8747

OH YEAH, KERI HILSON AND NBA BALLER SERGE IBAKA ARE DATING! | GossipDaily.com

if only sonics didnt move...
Old 12-14-2012, 09:57 AM   #8748
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

I'm not a lakers fan so I'm loving the fact that there struggling with this super team everyone e was going crazy about in the summer. Nash being Injured is seriously hurting them, laker fans better pray he returns and the offense falls into place and Nash can get the team focused again. It's crazy because its not even the fact that Kobe's playing horrible and Howard is struggling aside from free throws. They're like what? 1-10? When Kobe scores over 30? He's playing so damn well but they just can't win.

As for NY I'm impressed for now but until amare comes back I'm not worried about them just yet, he always manages to destroy the flow they create without him.
Posted via RS Mobile
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:08 AM   #8749
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

the problem is see with amare coming back is that I dont think he can be a role player. He wants to be the main guy. So even though he says he will be fine coming off the bench, theres no way that will be the end of it. It will be rumours and drama for the next few weeks after he returns.

As for Pao moving to NY:
-it adds another veteran with championship experience
-a big man that can go low and has a decent mid range shot, and can pass
-can possibly work well and even play on the same line up as melo

Amare in LA:
-Knows dantoni's system
-smooth pick and roll game with nash
-Young, can run
-doesnt need to be the rebounding block shots guy for the team.
-over all better future for him + dwight (if he decides to resign) after kobe retires.

It was just a thought at first, but the more i think about it, it doesnt seem like a bad idea for NY, especially if they can get rid of amare's ridiculous contract lol
Mozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #8750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozo View Post
the problem is see with amare coming back is that I dont think he can be a role player. He wants to be the main guy. So even though he says he will be fine coming off the bench, theres no way that will be the end of it. It will be rumours and drama for the next few weeks after he returns.

As for Pao moving to NY:
-it adds another veteran with championship experience
-a big man that can go low and has a decent mid range shot, and can pass
-can possibly work well and even play on the same line up as melo

Amare in LA:
-Knows dantoni's system
-smooth pick and roll game with nash
-Young, can run
-doesnt need to be the rebounding block shots guy for the team.
-over all better future for him + dwight (if he decides to resign) after kobe retires.

It was just a thought at first, but the more i think about it, it doesnt seem like a bad idea for NY, especially if they can get rid of amare's ridiculous contract lol
You fail to understand that Amare sucks now....He's nothing close to being what he used to be, and that's if he can even stay on the court with his chronic back problems...He's nothing more than a role player...he knows it - the Knicks know it - the rest of the league knows it.