REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   The Official NBA thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565101-official-nba-thread.html)

Euro7r 02-20-2022 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special K (Post 9055280)
Super awkward for those waving in those pre-recorded clips. Why is Vince Carter not Top 75 but Lillard made it.

Vince Carter is talked about in EVERY all star game.

Dunno how Dame & Carmelo made the list.....

pastarocket 02-21-2022 09:11 AM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaPn1...dium=copy_link

The top 75 players video clip.

Paul Pierce and KG did not even want to look at Ray Allen when Ray shook LeBron’s hand. They still have a beef with each other?

-definitely a feud still going between Pierce and LeBron after all these years. LUL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pastarocket 04-15-2022 08:39 PM

Good play-in tournament game between the Clippers and Pelicans now. Tied 94-94 in the fourth quarter.

The Winner of this game plays Phoenix.

Euro7r 04-15-2022 08:57 PM

Pelicans young team kept pushing in the 4th and won it. Good play-in games, every team played hard all or nothing!

pastarocket 04-16-2022 07:19 PM

The Official NBA thread

76ers punch the Raptors in the mouth in game 1.

-sad to see Barnes leave the game with an ankle injury.

Embiid was physical tonight. Refs gotta call Joel on some of those elbows.

Tyrese Maxey scored 38 points in 38 minutes of play.

Game 2 is a huge game for the Raptors.

Euro7r 04-16-2022 11:13 PM

The injuries this season taking a toll on players. Curry just got back on the court today, Luka is still out. Capela is out for Hawks, key players that impact the teams winning chances.

Wolves upset on the Grizzilies today was huge. Anthony Edwards been playing beast mode, exciting team to watch.

Euro7r 04-20-2022 09:28 PM

Raptors just suck shit. Don't know how they lost tonight. Series over, no way Sixers gonna lose 4 in a row.

Special K 04-21-2022 12:17 AM

2 missed free throws. TWO

nabs 04-21-2022 12:35 PM

Sad about the Raps, but they are no match for Embiid, Harden, Maxey, Green all playing together at elite levels.

I feel like it may be a sweep .

pastarocket 04-23-2022 08:03 PM

Raptors win to avoid a sweep!

Congrats to Scottie Barnes to win the Rookie of the Year award!

Well deserved.

whitev70r 04-25-2022 05:04 PM

Just noticed that Boston is about to sweep Brooklyn Nets with KD, Kryie, and Ben Simmons ... what a joke.

mikemhg 04-25-2022 05:35 PM

Brutal :lol

Nash is getting fired for sure.

Euro7r 04-25-2022 06:19 PM

Simmons is garbage. Nothing but drama bitch.

Irving & KD thinking they both are big shots that can win championship LOL.

pastarocket 04-25-2022 06:27 PM

The Official NBA thread

Raptors win game 5 to stay alive!

We have a series now!

-good to see the Raptors be aggressive on offence and defence.

-lockdown defence on Embiid and Harden.

Great team effort. Siakam started the third quarter well. Spicy P made big buckets in the second half Of the game.

Good game from Precious Achiuwa with 17 points, 9 assists.

Scottie Barnes’ flexibility in his game in playing point guard showed in tonight’s game. Good player who can guard multiple positions.

Good to see the fan support at Jurassic Park.

Philly fans left the area with more than three
minutes left in the game. The boo birds were out in full force in Philly. LUL

whitev70r 04-25-2022 08:51 PM

^ Raps win 103-88 ... that's a pretty convincing score. Let's hope momentum has shifted a bit. If it goes 3-3 then anything can happen in game 7.

Euro7r 04-26-2022 06:22 PM

Timberwolves got too cocky, especially K-Town & Beverly lol. Morant roasted their ass in the 4th and game winner. I'm all in for competitiveness, but when players like K-Town & Beverly like to play like they got the game won, when it is far from over, yeah, go choke on that in the locker room hahaha.

pastarocket 04-27-2022 07:29 AM

Miami Heat eliminate the Hawks in 5 games.

Oladipo played well in this series.

Lockdown defence from Miami made Trae Young's game look invisible throughout the series.

Euro7r 04-29-2022 08:41 AM

Raptors completely choked in the 3rd quarter yesterday and blew the game. They played really well in the 1st half, nice run. If Boston can win against Bucks, I think they can take the East.

Semi-finals going to be exciting to watch. Still putting my money Warriors taking it all haha.

pastarocket 04-30-2022 09:43 AM

The stats showed how bad the Timberwolves choked in their playoff series against Memphis.
LUL

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...99b65fc98a.jpg

pastarocket 04-30-2022 09:44 AM

The Official NBA thread

My prediction is a Boston vs Golden State Final.

Euro7r 04-30-2022 09:56 AM

^Exactly what I mentioned the other day, Wolves got too cocky. Even Draymond said Wolves need to back it up if they gonna be trash talking like they won. If you can't back it up with the "W" then don't go trash talking. Wolves are a young team, lots of potential, just lack of experience where ego got to them.

Grizz don't stand a chance against the Warriors. Grizz barely beat the Wolves, they were down by double digits half the series.

Special K 04-30-2022 11:42 AM

Nice day to take a break. No games today.

Special K 04-30-2022 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euro7r (Post 9062219)
^Exactly what I mentioned the other day, Wolves got too cocky. Even Draymond said Wolves need to back it up if they gonna be trash talking like they won. If you can't back it up with the "W" then don't go trash talking. Wolves are a young team, lots of potential, just lack of experience where ego got to them.

Grizz don't stand a chance against the Warriors. Grizz barely beat the Wolves, they were down by double digits half the series.

KAT is on his 7th season. Beverly is a vet.

Those two were the loudest that I saw. Others acted pretty normal as far as I see.

:lawl: Morant’s dad was so drunk last night in the post game interview.

Euro7r 04-30-2022 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special K (Post 9062231)
KAT is on his 7th season. Beverly is a vet.

Those two were the loudest that I saw. Others acted pretty normal as far as I see.

:lawl: Morant’s dad was so drunk last night in the post game interview.

It's fine to run their mouth, just gotta back it up with the W. Look like fools when you get an L.

Euro7r 05-01-2022 03:46 PM

Can't believe they called that flagrant 2 on Draymond. Wish they can just let the game play without all these fucking reviews these days. Feels like players all just want calls to be made, just fucking play the game. Warriors escaped with the W considering Draymond ejected, Thompson shot terrible, Curry missing some good looks down the stretch. Poole playing good ball as usual. Wiggins & Payton playing well down the clutch.