REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 12:49 AM   #101
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XshimaX View Post
hmm AJR seems to have posted up their response to the letter on the honda fit forum

http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/site-...roducts-2.html
wow.........

i need popcorn.
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2010, 01:04 AM   #102
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,341 Times in 557 Posts
if AJR was receiving shipments from J's with products that weren't branded, shouldn't it be AJR's responsibility to question J's about this? why continue selling a product if you're not even sure why the supplier is changing the product without notification?

AJR is a jer
Old 01-14-2010, 01:08 AM   #103
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Thanked 1,148 Times in 100 Posts
^ exactly.

Also they never explain why J's racing is having that letter on their site. AJR just keep avoiding to answer the question directly about why J's is having a letter like that.
Super fishy if you ask me.
2001 Nissan R34 Skyline GTR V spec 2

IG: Cw_unit

輝く ヘタクソの星 - 柒撚懵懵食甜筒
Old 01-14-2010, 01:17 AM   #104
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiuYi View Post
if AJR was receiving shipments from J's with products that weren't branded, shouldn't it be AJR's responsibility to question J's about this? why continue selling a product if you're not even sure why the supplier is changing the product without notification?

AJR is a jer
that's pretty common, Spoon sports's older gen products like duckbill spoilers does not have any logo or badges on them.

The response is leading us somewhere else. The point is not the fact that they did not have logos or badges on it, but that some of the actual products that AJ Racing distributes are fake and made somewhere else.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-14-2010, 01:31 AM   #105
I don't get it

glad didnt buy their over priced shit, or from their affiliates.

thumbs down for scammers
VBP EP3 *sold*
Old 01-14-2010, 02:46 AM   #106
I bringith the lowerballerith

i guess they are not friends any more.... that's so sad

Air'd Out Honda Fit
Rb30 BNR32
Old 01-14-2010, 02:48 AM   #107
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XshimaX View Post
hmm AJR seems to have posted up their response to the letter on the honda fit forum

http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/site-...roducts-2.html
Lol. Poor little employee is being used as the sacrificial lamb.

Not surprising that this didn't end up on RS for a while.
Those who don't own Hondas, don't care about AJR. Those who do, probably have one of these fake parts and don't want to admit it since they paid a premium for fake JDM shit.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:01 AM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJR Jay View Post
Hey Everyone,

This is not something new. During 2009 summer there were posts going on in regards AJR and J's Racing already.

We have responded to previous posts and we have already told our side of the story. Anyways, for those who found this thread new and interesting, I will post our side of the story again and I will keep this simple.

Firstly, the parts we sold were supplied by J's Racing. Ever since day one when we imported the products, over 50% of the products we received did not have logos, originally packaging, catalogs or even stickers. I can speak for myself as well as AJR since I was the one who had packaged some of these products. We have been challenged by customers who had purchased these parts from us in the past saying these products were kind of sketch. There was nothing we could do if the products came to us in that condition.

Secondly, J's stated they had never made any "special edition" products like USDM versions, this was not true. There were numberous products made such as, USDM Grills, lip spoiler (GD3,FG2), GT wings (FG2)....etc. that's false info. Maybe if you got nothing to do you can run a search and you will find them.

Thirdly, there are many waranty issues, quality issues, fitment issues and missing components with the parts...............etc. JUST SEARCH on any Honda forums, you will find them. Broken or defected products never been replaced nor warranteed by the manufacturer. Those waranteed products were covered by AJR itself by paying out of it's own pocket.

Fourthly, J's Racing claimed that AJR has been selling knock off J's Racing products. Well, if the supplier supplied their products with no packaging, stickers or badgings, and denying the authenticy, what should we do??? Now this situation ended up like this.

I have been working at AJR since 2008 and I have not seen a single knock off branded product while I was doing all AJR's inventory and shipping work back at that time. I am not trying to defend the company that I work for since I can just simply pack and go without giving a damn, BUT if AJR has to be bad mouthed for no reason, I think I have to stand up for it.

Once last thing regarding to Mr. J's letter, if everything is true, AJR should have closed down and wait to get sued instead of kept up and running.

Regards,

Jason @ AJR
found this reply on fitfreak.net
one thing i want to bring out is that EVERYTHING IS MADE IN CHINA !
i am not saying they did or not, but IF they did sell fake J's parts....it would prob be made in the same factory as the REAL j's parts.

Air'd Out Honda Fit
Rb30 BNR32
Old 01-14-2010, 03:03 AM   #109
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
^ fake is fake. doesnt matter if its made in the same factory.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:26 AM   #110
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 1,357 Times in 508 Posts
J's Racing don't send stuff out to China... They are too small-time for that actually.

Spoon, however....? Naaaw I'll leave that to you.

• 2017 Alfa Romeo Giula Q4
  • 1999 Nissan Stagea 260RS 1 of 748
  • 1998 Nissan Laurel Medallion Club S drift boi
  • 1991 Lexus LS400 mint boi
  • 1989 Nissan S-Cargo cute boi
Old 01-14-2010, 03:30 AM   #111
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Just look up all the users w/ AJR in their Username and make those fanboys chime in!!!

Lucky I only bought Mugen products w/ Mugen box once form AJR and OEM Honda shit, hahahhaa. Oh well, J's is way over priced anyways,
Old 01-14-2010, 03:43 AM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz_05TSX View Post
Just look up all the users w/ AJR in their Username and make those fanboys chime in!!!

Lucky I only bought Mugen products w/ Mugen box once form AJR and OEM Honda shit, hahahhaa. Oh well, J's is way over priced anyways,

hahahaha AJR fan boyz...hahaha
if J's racing packing tape can be replicate...what makes u think mugen box can't ?...never be so sure son !

Air'd Out Honda Fit
Rb30 BNR32
Old 01-14-2010, 04:12 AM   #113
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

OH SHIT~ G FUCKING G!!! MY CATBACK!!
Old 01-14-2010, 04:23 AM   #114
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
Wow, just wow.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:33 AM   #115
Corny FTW!! MOD

Holy crap that's pretty scandalous... Thank God i didn't buy anything from them.

Sponsored by:
Soundsgood

For all your car audio needs!
#3-910 Tupper Avenue
Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A5
Shop: 604-961-8626
www.soundsgoodauto.com

Hours of Operation: Tuesday through Saturday, 9:00 to 6:00
Old 01-14-2010, 05:58 AM   #116
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy89 View Post
they ain't gonna chime in, they are probably packing their shit and booking the next cathy flight back to HK
no shit

just look at the people that are working in there. I went in there to take a look at a seat, and that dood barely spoke any english. While the guys in the garage that was working on cars was blasting loud honger music, puffing a cig and talking loudly in canto with this buddy.

after that time, i never went back and saw that place as a joke, and the people that worked and ran it.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:03 AM   #117
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onassis View Post
I believe it spawned from this thread on fitreak:

http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-e...ing-50r-2.html

wow.... its funny how there are AJ Racing fans who are trying to call BS even after the fact that its on J Racings website

and that Guinness guy on fitfreak (looks like he's a local too) is basically calling BS AND saying "so what? they(AJR) have great customer service.... lol no shit they're going to treat you nice.... they're taking you for a ride anyways..

From that site... (AJ Pwr Jr. is supposedly AJR) the quote from TekXoid just makes sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekXoID

I don't get it, this statement is halfway between an admittance of guilt and a promise of authenticity.

* They have always been an unauthorized distributor.

* They had previously mentioned that their version of the exhaust was an "AJR" edition, while J's Racing claims that this "edition" does not exist.

* They claim "Genuine" when their "version" does not have any manufacturer stamp or anything that would provide credibility that it was made by J's. J's has never done that with any of their products. If that's not enough, ask yourself why would the silencer mounting hole be removed and overall weld quality look so much worse?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ PwR Jr.
Hi Guys,

I would like to clarify our relation with J's Racing. Sadly, our business relation ended few months ago due to numerous internal issues. We never had any contract with J's Racing saying that we were their authorized distributor ever since day one when we started to import J's Racing products. Plus we never claimed ourselves as "OFFICIAL".

All the products we supplied were all genuine and if you have any issue with any products we sold, please contact us at sales@aj-racing.com

Regards,
Ben

as to all the other responses from AJR stating that many products from J's Racing came without logos etc... it almost sounds like they're saying the product that JsRacing bought to test for authenticity IS a Js Racing Product (one of the ones that came with no logos, etc)

edit: final note Reading the threads from these other forums makes me appreciate the fobs on RS more... their engrish isnt anywhere near as bad as those other sites
Old 01-14-2010, 07:36 AM   #118
I STILL don't get it

so J's racing side of the story is that ajr made a copy and selling it as legit.
ajr saying they got it like that from J's...
I work in manufacturing and i have to tell you guys it would be very unusual for J's to make a "special batch" just for ajr. when u manufacture a product there is usually a high level of automation or assembly line and every product should be identical to the rest. why would j"s make ones that are a couple millimeters smaller and without titanium burn marks and no logo. it would actually cost them more to change the design halfway thru production just to make a "special batch"
talk about flushing your reputation down the toilet
Old 01-14-2010, 07:37 AM   #119
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Phew luckily I didn't buy any J's Racing products, but I do own a couple T1R products. Those T1R products are performing at the track and showing gains so I am happy for now.

Off-topics, but for those that are worried about authentics parts (this could save you your hard earned cheque).
Guys if you want to buy genuwine, authentic parts I deal with my buddies in the states http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/

These guys are the real deal with a personal shipping container from JPN->US...the owners/buddies are even in Japan at the Amuse/ASM shop as we speak...

One of many proofs, cuz I'm sure everyone is uncertain at one point in time spending $$$
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=757076
Old 01-14-2010, 07:44 AM   #120
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
so are they gonna stay in business?

maybe change the name? and do the same thing?
apparently that's what happens to a lot of kingsway dealership.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:44 AM   #121
Corny FTW!! MOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by vo_hantu View Post
Phew luckily I didn't buy any J's Racing products, but I do own a couple T1R products. Those T1R products are performing at the track and showing gains so I am happy for now.

Off-topics, but for those that are worried about authentics parts (this could save you your hard earned cheque).
Guys if you want to buy genuwine, authentic parts I deal with my buddies in the states http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/

These guys are the real deal with a personal shipping container from JPN->US...the owners/buddies are even in Japan at the Amuse/ASM shop as we speak...

One of many proofs, cuz I'm sure everyone is uncertain at one point in time spending $$$
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=757076
I would thread carefully. The post is about AJ racing and it's relationship with J's Racing. No one asked where/which shops to use to get authentic goods. I understand that may be trying to help but to be honest, no one gives a flying monkey ass about bulletproofperformance whether or not their "legit".

Sponsored by:
Soundsgood

For all your car audio needs!
#3-910 Tupper Avenue
Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A5
Shop: 604-961-8626
www.soundsgoodauto.com

Hours of Operation: Tuesday through Saturday, 9:00 to 6:00
Old 01-14-2010, 08:01 AM   #122

Alright, well I'm not going to edit it cuz you quoted it for me haha.

You can delete if you want, I don't care.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:07 AM   #123

yay thank god i didn't buy shit from them!
LOL maybe his GTR is just a big body kit on like a VW beetle or something HAHAHA
vvvrrrrrroooooooooom!
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-14-2010, 08:12 AM   #124
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 1,816 Times in 450 Posts
hahaha... Rich hongers scaming rich hongers , interesting
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-14-2010, 08:44 AM   #125
Da Vinci's real masterpiece: The Mona Diesel

Oh man this is ridicucrunkulous!

But seriously though, even if they were receiving 'fake' parts for J's themselves (which i highly doubt but for the sake of argument they were) why would they continue to sell them as genuine and at full price??!? If anything, this will further discredit the shop as they will simply sell knock offs to customers regardless of the quality and just play dumb.

Just remember, they didn't DENY the fact that knockoffs were sold, they just blamed J's for it.

Last edited by Jsunu; 01-14-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Closed Thread