REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-28-2011, 11:44 AM   #176
How I Mod your mother

Then you'd be back at square 1

[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #177
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,831 Times in 587 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Yaminashi View Post
Well in that case to be fair to her, dont you think that you should let her know your situation so you're not leading her on?
(If she is into you)

I'm sure you'd want that same courtesy if your positions were reversed..
Oh, I have explained to her exactly where I am. I'm completely honest with my situation and where I am right now.
I'm not trying to steal her away by any means. She just recently started seeing her current guy and I guess hes not doing it for her? They have been dating for 2 weeks or something.

But regardless, like I said I've been 100% honest with her and she knows where I am right now. If she wanted to try something with me and see where it goes I would not be pushing her away but I'm not pulling her to come to me. Its all her own choice. All I'm doing is talking with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningFree View Post
Plus you wouldn't want some girl that's taken... think about it. What sort of character would the person have if they were willing to leave someone for someone else? New girl's will probably say to her bf.. "I just don't love you anymore". Sounds like your bitch of an ex.
Well being that they have been dating for 2 weeks I don't think there has been the love talk. But he seems like a flake, no money, no time for her, no want to try to spend time with her. But I don't know all the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Yaminashi View Post
Then you'd be back at square 1
All my squares are mixed up at the moment. My life is like a jacked up rubix cube :P

07-17 G37 RWD Coupe Coilovers FOR SALE BRAND NEW
BoostedBB6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #178

I like her for sure but I don't want to pull them apart even if it has only been 2 weeks.
But I would love to keep this girl as a friend. What to do what to do?

What should I do if she dumps her man because she would rather be with me? Shit this is confusing.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #179
How I Mod your mother

The way I see it, you need all the friends you can get right now.
She can introduce you to more people, and your circle of friends will grow.

If she ends up wanting to be with you instead of her current dude, she knows whats up.
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
This post thanked by:
Old 01-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #180
Need my Daily Fix of RS

^ fo sho... open up all the avenues... she probably has some hottie friends!

06+ Yamaha R6 parts!

My Feedback
RunningFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:38 PM   #181

No hottie friends. Already checked that out. Shes a girl that doesnt get along with other girls very well. Has all guy friends.
It all good. I talked to her told her the whole deal. She is into me but I told her I don't want to cause waves in her life or his and that I think its best if were just friends.

What a Saturday night tho....need more like that!!! hahaha

Old 02-03-2011, 08:12 AM   #182

So I have been trying out this friend thing with the ex and I must say that most of you are right. It's not going to work.
I cant figure out for the life of me how I can go from loving this girl with every part of me to just being her friend. It's just to much for me to handle at the moment. Who knows, in a year or two maybe we can be friends but for now I just cant do it.
I told her this and she broke down saying things like "I need you in my life" "I cant loose you" "You are so close to all of my family". I didn't really know how to respond to that but IMO she gave all of that up when she decided to not want to be with me.

I've been through a few brake ups before, and they were after long term relationships, but this one is killing me. Its been two and a half months and waking up is still the worst part of my day I need some sun so I can get the bike on the road...

Old 02-03-2011, 08:32 AM   #183
Da Vinci's real masterpiece: The Mona Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDTT View Post
So I have been trying out this friend thing with the ex and I must say that most of you are right. It's not going to work.
I cant figure out for the life of me how I can go from loving this girl with every part of me to just being her friend. It's just to much for me to handle at the moment. Who knows, in a year or two maybe we can be friends but for now I just cant do it.
I told her this and she broke down saying things like "I need you in my life" "I cant loose you" "You are so close to all of my family". I didn't really know how to respond to that but IMO she gave all of that up when she decided to not want to be with me.

I've been through a few brake ups before, and they were after long term relationships, but this one is killing me. Its been two and a half months and waking up is still the worst part of my day I need some sun so I can get the bike on the road...
Yeah don't really can't be friends now because, in reality, you are not in a "just friends" mindset.

Also, don't listen to her "I need you in my life" bullshit. It as her choice and now she just wants all the things she is missing.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:37 AM   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsunu View Post
Yeah don't really can't be friends now because, in reality, you are not in a "just friends" mindset.

Also, don't listen to her "I need you in my life" bullshit. It as her choice and now she just wants all the things she is missing.
Honestly I can understand what she is saying. I know everything about her, she has told me everything over the past 5 years and I have done the same. I'm closer to her than anyone else and she is with me but I just cant be that anymore.
Ended up deleting her off of my FB because she keept creeping me and asking who I was doing stuff with and wanting to know whats going on and whatnot. Now shes pretty pissed :P

Old 02-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #185
How I Mod your mother

Quote:
Honestly I can understand what she is saying. I know everything about her, she has told me everything over the past 5 years and I have done the same. I'm closer to her than anyone else and she is with me but I just cant be that anymore.
Ended up deleting her off of my FB because she keept creeping me and asking who I was doing stuff with and wanting to know whats going on and whatnot. Now shes pretty pissed :P
I'm gonna be honest and just say that she's being selfish with wanting you in her life. You're absolutely right, she gave all that up when she decided she didnt want you anymore.

Sure maybe to her there was nothing that could have been done to save your relationship, but she of all people should understand what you're going through.

Maybe she's realized now after she's lost you that she shouldn't have decided to let you go. Or maybe things with this new dude didnt work out and now she's stuck with nobody.

Either way once you're over this you'll be 10 steps ahead of her
Quote:
Old 02-03-2011, 11:13 AM   #186
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
No hottie friends. Already checked that out. Shes a girl that doesnt get along with other girls very well.

NEVER get involved with a girl that other girls won't get involved with. I know a lot of girls say things like "it's easier to talk to guys" blah blah blah.

I don't buy that at all. If other woman don't like a woman, it can be a sign of jealously but more often than not, it's a sign something is wrong with her.
jameswift is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-03-2011, 09:50 PM   #187
Need my Daily Fix of RS

^ Actually that's a pretty good point.

06+ Yamaha R6 parts!

My Feedback
RunningFree is offline   Reply With Quote