REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

View Poll Results: How Important/Often Sex In Relationship?
Not Really (1 time every 2-3 mo) 8 2.96%
Somewhat/Once in A While (1 time every mo) 37 13.70%
Often (1-2 time every week) 179 66.30%
Always (1 or 2 times every day) 46 17.04%
Voters: 270. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #101
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
edit - i'm a faggot


Last edited by Excelsis; 05-23-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-24-2012, 02:27 AM   #102
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 12,489
Thanked 2,090 Times in 773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
Was it because they kept asking if you like it GREEK?
I was scared of STD's.

Should have just wrapped it.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #103
Throw yo paws in da air!
 
XplicitLuder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: State of Trance
Posts: 5,029
Thanked 2,720 Times in 933 Posts
hey guys, havent posted in a while since my last "winning" update haha so i thought id come back and let you guys know how its going. Well that day i said it was all cleared up i guess i thought it was when it really wasn't. we've obviously had done our business since then but we ran into a rut it seems as i wanted to do it today and she was like " WUT ITS BEEN 6 SIX DAYS " lol i guess i never made myself clear out back then but at the same time, why are we keeping track of when we do it ? Anyways, today has been a huge roller coaster.

i just decided to sit with her and actually make her listen to what i was saying and i told her everything i had on my mind and heart and she's been pretty much crying all day and saying "she's scared" because she knows what she has to do so we satisfy our needs, but she can't seem to DO em because she's scared. Iuno what's gonna happen between us right now, but whatever happens happens. If it's meant to be we'll figure it out and if not, then may time heal our wounds
__________________

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
PS3 Gamertag: bmello1989

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:18 AM   #104
My homepage has been set to RS
 
melloman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: #604
Posts: 2,253
Thanked 2,439 Times in 806 Posts
^^ She's scared of Mr. Pablo?!?!

I wish you the best of luck my friend. Sex is never an easy thing to overcome. You either start to lose the urge, or she starts to gain it.
__________________
Quote:
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:17 AM   #105
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitLuder View Post
hey guys, havent posted in a while since my last "winning" update haha so i thought id come back and let you guys know how its going. Well that day i said it was all cleared up i guess i thought it was when it really wasn't. we've obviously had done our business since then but we ran into a rut it seems as i wanted to do it today and she was like " WUT ITS BEEN 6 SIX DAYS " lol i guess i never made myself clear out back then but at the same time, why are we keeping track of when we do it ? Anyways, today has been a huge roller coaster.

i just decided to sit with her and actually make her listen to what i was saying and i told her everything i had on my mind and heart and she's been pretty much crying all day and saying "she's scared" because she knows what she has to do so we satisfy our needs, but she can't seem to DO em because she's scared. Iuno what's gonna happen between us right now, but whatever happens happens. If it's meant to be we'll figure it out and if not, then may time heal our wounds
Alright buddy...you know I totally dig you, but you gotta give the girl a break. You can't expect her to be ready to go and in the mood whenever you want to fuck. You post, what? 2 weeks ago saying the problem was solved? And, this is the first time she said no and OMG, ITS BEEN 6 DAYS!!! So what? Its been 6 days....maybe she wasn't in the mood?

Look, I know you love this chick but I think you are sabotaging this relationship. You are putting a lot of pressure on he and dude, you made her cry. She is never going to be able to live up to your expectation. How do you think that makes her feel?

She says
Quote:
"she's scared" because she knows what she has to do so we satisfy our needs
....but its really about your needs. What are her needs? How much of a turn-on is all this pressure? If I knew there was a chance that my bf wanted to call it all off if I didn't fuck him....I wouldnt reeeally be in the mood.

Sex is a rollercoaster. Sometimes you get it 5 times a week...sometimes its once in 3 weeks. Yes, I agree that sex is important in a relationship, but you seem to ONLY be focusing on it....what about everything else?

Don't start to throw it all away b/c you guys haven't fucked in 6 days.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2012, 11:09 AM   #106
Throw yo paws in da air!
 
XplicitLuder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: State of Trance
Posts: 5,029
Thanked 2,720 Times in 933 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Alright buddy...you know I totally dig you, but you gotta give the girl a break. You can't expect her to be ready to go and in the mood whenever you want to fuck. You post, what? 2 weeks ago saying the problem was solved? And, this is the first time she said no and OMG, ITS BEEN 6 DAYS!!! So what? Its been 6 days....maybe she wasn't in the mood?

Look, I know you love this chick but I think you are sabotaging this relationship. You are putting a lot of pressure on he and dude, you made her cry. She is never going to be able to live up to your expectation. How do you think that makes her feel?

She says ....but its really about your needs. What are her needs? How much of a turn-on is all this pressure? If I knew there was a chance that my bf wanted to call it all off if I didn't fuck him....I wouldnt reeeally be in the mood.

Sex is a rollercoaster. Sometimes you get it 5 times a week...sometimes its once in 3 weeks. Yes, I agree that sex is important in a relationship, but you seem to ONLY be focusing on it....what about everything else?

Don't start to throw it all away b/c you guys haven't fucked in 6 days.
you're right, i prob shouldnt have gotten so defensive after she said "it's only been 6 days" and it totally didnt cross my mind everything else that you just said. Thanks for the reminder Dino
__________________

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
PS3 Gamertag: bmello1989

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:16 AM   #107
-Stare-
 
ShadowBun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: GVR
Posts: 2,913
Thanked 8,013 Times in 648 Posts
true that @ dinosaur

it's all about the mood
I am in similar situation as you Luder
Gotta say though, it could be because of our methods of initiating sex
ShadowBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:03 PM   #108
Throw yo paws in da air!
 
XplicitLuder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: State of Trance
Posts: 5,029
Thanked 2,720 Times in 933 Posts
it may be that, but also doesnt help that my gf is really freaked on getting preggo lol so i think thats why shes rarely in the mood
__________________

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
PS3 Gamertag: bmello1989

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2012, 12:34 PM   #109
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,351
Thanked 1,791 Times in 822 Posts
Captain Obvious says that condoms are fairly effective at preventing pregnancy.

You need to also find out what turns her on. Do you send flirtatious messages? Tell her that she looks beautiful and sexy? Do you cook or bake for her? Send her flowers? You need to put in the wrench time, man.
Tapioca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:52 PM   #110
-Stare-
 
ShadowBun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: GVR
Posts: 2,913
Thanked 8,013 Times in 648 Posts
show her this
ShadowBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:15 PM   #111
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
what birth control method are you guys using right now?
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:21 PM   #112
Throw yo paws in da air!
 
XplicitLuder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: State of Trance
Posts: 5,029
Thanked 2,720 Times in 933 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapioca View Post
Captain Obvious says that condoms are fairly effective at preventing pregnancy.

You need to also find out what turns her on. Do you send flirtatious messages? Tell her that she looks beautiful and sexy? Do you cook or bake for her? Send her flowers? You need to put in the wrench time, man.
i do everything and more except cook/bake cus i cant do that shit LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
what birth control method are you guys using right now?
condoms only. She's been having some health issues the last 6 months so she never wanted to take any other pills apart from her meds, plus she doesnt want her rents finding out so she doesn't want to use them
__________________

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
PS3 Gamertag: bmello1989

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #113
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitLuder View Post
condoms only. She's been having some health issues the last 6 months so she never wanted to take any other pills apart from her meds, plus she doesnt want her rents finding out so she doesn't want to use them
has she considered the shot? or IUD?

Her parents dont need to find out as there is no evidence. i do understand her concern about getting pregnant with just using condoms...but on the other hand, she can be doing more to protect herself.

If you both feel that you are responsible and old enough to be having sex, there should a be more in-depth conversation about protection....regardless if her parents find out or not. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

There are a plethora of birth control options out there...she should be protected and you should be protected.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:43 PM   #114
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,351
Thanked 1,791 Times in 822 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitLuder View Post
i do everything and more except cook/bake cus i cant do that shit LOL



condoms only. She's been having some health issues the last 6 months so she never wanted to take any other pills apart from her meds, plus she doesnt want her rents finding out so she doesn't want to use them
Well, if condoms are your sole method of birth control, then there is some risk. However for what it's worth, I've never had a condom break and I've used them many many times.

Ultimately, any time you have sex, there's a risk of pregancy. She has to understand that living life entails risks and that the onus is on both parties to manage those risks. You've done your part and like dino has said, she has to do her part other than preaching abstinence (which benefits no one.)
Tapioca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #115
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
6793026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BC, HK, USA
Posts: 5,730
Thanked 1,391 Times in 502 Posts
my gf is also in the same boat. She can go without it for a long time like a week but after 4 days or so I'm like.. damn it, I need to bang hard.

It's true, guys and girls have diff. hormones and guys do want to get laid a lot. Girls aren't on the same par, and it's not even close. One thing I do get lectured on is how we shouldn't "expect sex". I totally call BULL SHIT on that. We all have different needs. Yours might be wanting to cuddle at night, or asking me to pick you up everyday at work. Well, mine is to get fucked on a daily basis. We come to terms with it and sometimes when it's a mother fooking Friday and I wnat to party with my friends, but I still make an effort to come to your work to pick you up.

One thing I do expect is that, we can't expect the girl to always jut be horny. That I can totally respect but don't give me the "i'm too tired to have sex tonight card"

you don't see me too tired to cook dinner, come over to your house, cuddle with you at night do I?
__________________
Arguing on the internet is like running in the SPECIAL OLYMPICS.

Even if you win, you're still retarded.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #116
VLS Head Mod
 
saucywoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: E Van
Posts: 7,996
Thanked 896 Times in 392 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
my gf is also in the same boat. She can go without it for a long time like a week but after 4 days or so I'm like.. damn it, I need to bang hard.

It's true, guys and girls have diff. hormones and guys do want to get laid a lot. Girls aren't on the same par, and it's not even close. One thing I do get lectured on is how we shouldn't "expect sex". I totally call BULL SHIT on that. We all have different needs. Yours might be wanting to cuddle at night, or asking me to pick you up everyday at work. Well, mine is to get fucked on a daily basis. We come to terms with it and sometimes when it's a mother fooking Friday and I wnat to party with my friends, but I still make an effort to come to your work to pick you up.

One thing I do expect is that, we can't expect the girl to always jut be horny. That I can totally respect but don't give me the "i'm too tired to have sex tonight card"

you don't see me too tired to cook dinner, come over to your house, cuddle with you at night do I?
Dammit I must've been a man in another life cause I want it everyday lol
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2012, 08:11 PM   #117
-Stare-
 
ShadowBun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: GVR
Posts: 2,913
Thanked 8,013 Times in 648 Posts

^someone marry this women right now
ShadowBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #118
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,351
Thanked 1,791 Times in 822 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post

It's true, guys and girls have diff. hormones and guys do want to get laid a lot. Girls aren't on the same par, and it's not even close. One thing I do get lectured on is how we shouldn't "expect sex". I totally call BULL SHIT on that. We all have different needs. Yours might be wanting to cuddle at night, or asking me to pick you up everyday at work. Well, mine is to get fucked on a daily basis. We come to terms with it and sometimes when it's a mother fooking Friday and I wnat to party with my friends, but I still make an effort to come to your work to pick you up.
Not all women are what you describe. I've dated women who couldn't stop thinking about sex and would tell me that they would get wet just thinking about sex.

Take it for what it's worth, but the most sexually liberated women I've dated have all been non-Asian and over 30.
Tapioca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:12 PM   #119
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
its true...in your late 20s...shit changes. you dudes just need to wait it out
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:45 AM   #120
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: 604
Posts: 167
Thanked 342 Times in 43 Posts
edit

Last edited by k00laid; 09-14-2012 at 09:31 AM.
k00laid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:55 AM   #121
Throw yo paws in da air!
 
XplicitLuder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: State of Trance
Posts: 5,029
Thanked 2,720 Times in 933 Posts
^truth hurts
__________________

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
PS3 Gamertag: bmello1989

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-05-2012, 01:23 AM   #122
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k00laid View Post
How would you deal with breaking up with a girl because of no sex? But you dont want to tell her that she's the cause because it would lower her already low self-esteem but the relationship is on life support already
Before you jump ship...have you ever asked her what she needs? Its cliche, but its true.

Maybe she doesn't like it when you fucker like a rabbit in heat...or maybe she wants you to.

For some reason, society has made is "not okay" or "weird" for chicks to be open or tell a guy how she likes to be fuck. Maybe she is just inexperienced?

I dig that sex (when bad or not frequent) is a major fucking issue in a relationship. But, put yourself in her position. Your junk may be getting off....but hers might not be....and if a chick aint getting off...ots like doing laundry- you know if has to be done so you just do it...yeah, its nice to have clean sheets, but it aint worth talking about it. Plus, you know you gotta do it again in a weeks time and you never look forward to it.

Give that bitch 1000 thread count egyptian cotton sheets that form to her body and make her sleep like never before and she'll to laundry every night.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #123
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Gumby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,261
Thanked 2,318 Times in 872 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Give that bitch 1000 thread count egyptian cotton sheets that form to her body and make her sleep like never before and she'll to laundry every night.
__________________
Do Not Put Aftershave on Your Balls. -604CEFIRO
Looks like I'm gonna have some hot sex again tonight...OOPS i got the 6 pack. that wont last me the night, I better go back and get the 24 pack! -Turbo E
kinda off topic but obama is a dilf - miss_crayon
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #124
Throw yo paws in da air!
 
XplicitLuder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: State of Trance
Posts: 5,029
Thanked 2,720 Times in 933 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k00laid View Post
How would you deal with breaking up with a girl because of no sex? But you dont want to tell her that she's the cause because it would lower her already low self-esteem but the relationship is on life support already
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Before you jump ship...have you ever asked her what she needs? Its cliche, but its true.

Maybe she doesn't like it when you fucker like a rabbit in heat...or maybe she wants you to.

For some reason, society has made is "not okay" or "weird" for chicks to be open or tell a guy how she likes to be fuck. Maybe she is just inexperienced?

I dig that sex (when bad or not frequent) is a major fucking issue in a relationship. But, put yourself in her position. Your junk may be getting off....but hers might not be....and if a chick aint getting off...ots like doing laundry- you know if has to be done so you just do it...yeah, its nice to have clean sheets, but it aint worth talking about it. Plus, you know you gotta do it again in a weeks time and you never look forward to it.

Give that bitch 1000 thread count egyptian cotton sheets that form to her body and make her sleep like never before and she'll to laundry every night.
^^ thiss lol i found out that was pretty much it was wat was wrong in my sex life wit my gf and i did all i could to fix it..now i turn her on more then she turns me on
__________________

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
PS3 Gamertag: bmello1989

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #125
Ri2
Willing to stick a finger in a guys butt for the sake of science
 
Ri2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Hood
Posts: 357
Thanked 253 Times in 103 Posts
so what happens if one of the partners hasn't been in a relationship or had sex in a long time (a couple years)?
thus feeling apprehension towards sex... and even kissing. it's not a question of attraction either, crazy attraction on both parts. it's just...fear i think? i don't even know.
unintentionally implemented the 90 day rule here.... but feels like there's an expectation for it to go down real soon.

is this something that should be talked about?
or is it something that, it's kind of like a bicycle? once you just start riding it, you'll remember?

a pep talk would be greatly appreciated if you were so inclined to give one
Ri2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net