REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #76
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,608
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Im thinking a bunch of bears held hands in a circle and used their inner combined spirts to shoot a beam of power and miracle-ly bring down the buildings if you will. A care bear stare.
If you dont get it by now, you wont anytime soon.
Advertisement

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 02-08-2013 at 11:31 AM.
CharlesInCharge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #77
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,015
Thanked 17,634 Times in 5,341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
Hey CiC. What caused the blast? Was it thermite? Explosives? What kind of explosives were they? What did the blast destroy (or disable) - that is, what was the purpose of the blast? Where in the building did the blast occur? What caused the WTC 1&2 to fall? Was it explosive charges? Thermite? Where in the building were they installed? How were they triggered? Wireless? Wired? Detonator cord (like most building demolitions)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Im thinking a bunch of bears held hands in a circle and used their inner combined spirts to shoot a beam of power and miracle-ly bring down the buildings if you will. A care bear stare.
If you dont get it by now, you wont anytime soon.
That was a brilliant and well constructed explanation. You have totally convinced me.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #78
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Bouncing Bettys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Bootyville
Posts: 3,693
Thanked 1,854 Times in 585 Posts
In related news, a nutball Truther vandalised a famous painting.


Delacroix Liberty painting defaced in Louvre
BBC News - Delacroix Liberty painting defaced in Louvre
Quote:
French police have detained a woman accused of defacing an iconic Delacroix painting, Liberty Leading The People, at a branch of the Louvre Museum.She was held after being seen scrawling a graffiti tag on the painting, a Romantic masterpiece painted in 1830 to celebrate a French uprising.The museum in the northern town of Lens said the work might easily be cleaned but would be examined by a restorer.The Louvre Lens museum only opened in the former mining town in December.The painting by Eugene Delacroix, which featured on the pre-euro, 100-franc French banknote and reportedly inspired the Statue of Liberty in New York, is being exhibited in Lens for a year. French media quoted unnamed legal sources as saying the graffito was a clear reference to a 9/11 conspiracy theory. The gallery remained closed to the public on Friday. Just before closing time the previous day, a 28-year-old woman scrawled the 30cm (12in) graffito on the bottom of the painting and was immediately detained by a museum guard, France's 20 Minutes news website reported.The work itself, which commemorates the July Revolution of 1830, measures 325cm by 260cm.The mark may be "easily cleaned" but a restoration expert was being sent from the parent museum in Paris, the museum said in a statement.No decision has yet been taken on whether the painting will have to be removed, the museum was quoted as saying by French broadcaster France 3.The local prosecutor, Philippe Peyroux, told AFP news agency that the woman in custody appeared to be "unstable" and that he had requested a psychiatric examination. He added that the woman, whose identity has not been released, had a "French-sounding name".
__________________
LEAFS!
Bouncing Bettys is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #79
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Im thinking a bunch of bears held hands in a circle and used their inner combined spirts to shoot a beam of power and miracle-ly bring down the buildings if you will. A care bear stare.
If you dont get it by now, you wont anytime soon.
Then we can expect you to leave this thread and stop posting about these topics on RS? Since we don't get it, then there's no point in you continuing, is there?
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #80
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
radioman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,567
Thanked 3,032 Times in 799 Posts
He's said hes done with this thread three times now I think.

US government built the pyramids.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #81
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioman View Post
He's said hes done with this thread three times now I think.

US government built the pyramids.
Well if the Illuminati is the US government...then yes. Yes they did.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:27 PM   #82
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
bing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: vancouver, B.C.
Posts: 1,842
Thanked 563 Times in 229 Posts
At first I thought CharlesInCharge was just trolling, but with the time dedication involved on this individual's part, I'm heavily leaning towards the idea that he/she obviously has some sort of mental issue and needs serious help.
__________________

Cars:
02' Lexus IS300 5spd (rip)
07' BMW 323iA (sold)
05' BMW Z4 5spd (sold)
06' BMW 330i 6spd (sold)
10' Audi A4 quattro
08' BMW M3 6spd
10' Honda Ridgeline
17' Audi Q5

Motorcycles:
15' Kawasaki Ninja300
08' Yamaha R6

bing is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #83
My homepage has been set to RS
 
boss_clad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: vietnam
Posts: 2,235
Thanked 240 Times in 50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
I dont know who the "one" is... but people are still ignorant about something that our own soldiers are still fighting for 12 years later. William Rodriguez is in Iran speaking at a conference against western media propaganda, namely Hollywood... Im betting you never posted on the side of 911 being an inside job... but post now to discourage discussion of it.

I do believe there's a lot of funky shit going on everywhere all the time, I'm not with you nor am I against what you're declaring about 9/11

But right now, these are discussed on forums on the internet, I can barely regard it as something to think deeper about. I'm sure there are people who have dedicated more time than you, to research all this shit you're brining up, but still they don't pursue it. Maybe it's not true? Maybe they know it's no use even mentioning it, because it won't make a difference going against whoever has been involved.

When you're able to speak out loud to the right people about all your theories, then I may give a fuck. But what are you trying to prove on REVSCENE?
boss_clad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:47 AM   #84
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,608
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Reflecting on the initial post, that guy is a bigger hero then hes credited for. He is still risking his life for the dead souls of 911.

When you look at PressTV and the Iranian government, it has truly become the president of the world conscience (its actually the current president of a 120 country alliance [NAM]).
And when you further mature and hopefully have lots of free time to discover the kinds of political humanitarians that are speaking out for justice from the United States (people like Mark Dankof and Ralph Shoeman[spellings off]) then you'll see why these conferences that Iran has and the kind of people that internationally travel there.. are trying to bring justice to the world and Im just a small carrier of that message.


Webster Griffin Tarpley


Famous director Oliver Stone's son was there last year for Hollywoodism
Hollywoodism 2nd International Conference held in Iran 2012 - YouTube
Some of the Hollywood discussion here is English.
1/2 Sean Stone after becoming Muslim - Part 1 - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
Then we can expect you to leave this thread and stop posting about these topics on RS? Since we don't get it, then there's no point in you continuing, is there?
Twice I asked you to comment on the subject of this thread, yet you keep ignoring it. I dont want to get in to wall to wall text discussions with you on all the spin the propaganda machine has instilled in you regarding the building collapse.

edited-

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 02-09-2013 at 12:55 AM.
CharlesInCharge is online now   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-09-2013, 01:00 AM   #85
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
^ No, you're just afraid to discuss facts. Like all conspiracy nut jobs you'd rather put on a smoke & mirrors show instead of actually discussing evidence.

Then, as usual, you whine about how nobody gets it or that were all brainwashed. Rinse and repeat, that's all you do.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:06 AM   #86
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
^ No, you're just afraid to discuss facts.

what facts, i'll discuss them with you
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:49 AM   #87
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,590
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Okay, here's something.

The twin towers were one of the first skyscrapers to be built using the framed tube system. The structure's main supports are the shear walls. This allows a tall building to be very strong and can withstand high winds and even most earthquakes this side of a major one. It also allows space to be freed up inside to allow smaller and fewer support columns.

The inherent flaw with tubed frames, however, is that if you take out a chunk of the supporting wall, you've created a weak spot. If you build a house with this design in mind and want to put in a garage door, you need to install stronger girders to support the structural loss around that opening. The same principal works for skyscrapers. If you want bigger or more windows, you need more reinforcement. Most buildings are designed and built with a safety margin built in. Over engineering a building isn't uncommon.

However, what most people fail to calculate into their designs is a plane being flown into the side of a tower. Sure, the past is littered with various planes flying into different buildings. However, these have all been small planes (that B-25 that flew into the Empire State Building is the largest one, as far as I can recall), and even that can't compare to what happened at the WTC. An ultra-light or even a Gulfstream wouldn't do much to a large tower. However, a 767 is large and heavy enough, even though it's made out of lightweight material, to cause major structural damage. Imagine standing on an empty pop can. It can support your weight without a problem. However, introduce a weakness to that wall and it's only a matter of time before it fails. Keep in mind that the majority of the different floors support is also done by the tube frame.




But what the fires? They weren't anywhere near hot enough to melt steel!

Okay, that may be true. It's quite feasible the fires didn't burn hot enough to start melting the inner structural core. But the thing is that steel doesn't have to melt before it loses it's integrity.

How many of you weld? Hell, how many of you have used an acetylene or propane torch in order to get a stuck bolt off of your car? Or how about simply heating up a piece of steel long enough to bend a piece of flat bar into a corner piece? It doesn't take a lot of time or heat to do that.




Now... combine the fires weakening the steel's integrity, along with the fact that a tube frame has suddenly lost a huge portion of it's support, and the reason why the tower collapsed suddenly looks much more feasible.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:03 AM   #88
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,015
Thanked 17,634 Times in 5,341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
Okay, here's something.

The twin towers were one of the first skyscrapers to be built using the framed tube system. The structure's main supports are the shear walls. This allows a tall building to be very strong and can withstand high winds and even most earthquakes this side of a major one. It also allows space to be freed up inside to allow smaller and fewer support columns.

The inherent flaw with tubed frames, however, is that if you take out a chunk of the supporting wall, you've created a weak spot. If you build a house with this design in mind and want to put in a garage door, you need to install stronger girders to support the structural loss around that opening. The same principal works for skyscrapers. If you want bigger or more windows, you need more reinforcement. Most buildings are designed and built with a safety margin built in. Over engineering a building isn't uncommon.

However, what most people fail to calculate into their designs is a plane being flown into the side of a tower. Sure, the past is littered with various planes flying into different buildings. However, these have all been small planes (that B-25 that flew into the Empire State Building is the largest one, as far as I can recall), and even that can't compare to what happened at the WTC. An ultra-light or even a Gulfstream wouldn't do much to a large tower. However, a 767 is large and heavy enough, even though it's made out of lightweight material, to cause major structural damage. Imagine standing on an empty pop can. It can support your weight without a problem. However, introduce a weakness to that wall and it's only a matter of time before it fails. Keep in mind that the majority of the different floors support is also done by the tube frame.




But what the fires? They weren't anywhere near hot enough to melt steel!

Okay, that may be true. It's quite feasible the fires didn't burn hot enough to start melting the inner structural core. But the thing is that steel doesn't have to melt before it loses it's integrity.

How many of you weld? Hell, how many of you have used an acetylene or propane torch in order to get a stuck bolt off of your car? Or how about simply heating up a piece of steel long enough to bend a piece of flat bar into a corner piece? It doesn't take a lot of time or heat to do that.




Now... combine the fires weakening the steel's integrity, along with the fact that a tube frame has suddenly lost a huge portion of it's support, and the reason why the tower collapsed suddenly looks much more feasible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
lol you can't argue with idiots
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-09-2013, 02:15 AM   #89
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,417
Thanked 1,468 Times in 560 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
Okay, here's something.

The twin towers were one of the first skyscrapers to be built using the framed tube system. The structure's main supports are the shear walls. This allows a tall building to be very strong and can withstand high winds and even most earthquakes this side of a major one. It also allows space to be freed up inside to allow smaller and fewer support columns.

The inherent flaw with tubed frames, however, is that if you take out a chunk of the supporting wall, you've created a weak spot. If you build a house with this design in mind and want to put in a garage door, you need to install stronger girders to support the structural loss around that opening. The same principal works for skyscrapers. If you want bigger or more windows, you need more reinforcement. Most buildings are designed and built with a safety margin built in. Over engineering a building isn't uncommon.

However, what most people fail to calculate into their designs is a plane being flown into the side of a tower. Sure, the past is littered with various planes flying into different buildings. However, these have all been small planes (that B-25 that flew into the Empire State Building is the largest one, as far as I can recall), and even that can't compare to what happened at the WTC. An ultra-light or even a Gulfstream wouldn't do much to a large tower. However, a 767 is large and heavy enough, even though it's made out of lightweight material, to cause major structural damage. Imagine standing on an empty pop can. It can support your weight without a problem. However, introduce a weakness to that wall and it's only a matter of time before it fails. Keep in mind that the majority of the different floors support is also done by the tube frame.




But what the fires? They weren't anywhere near hot enough to melt steel!

Okay, that may be true. It's quite feasible the fires didn't burn hot enough to start melting the inner structural core. But the thing is that steel doesn't have to melt before it loses it's integrity.

How many of you weld? Hell, how many of you have used an acetylene or propane torch in order to get a stuck bolt off of your car? Or how about simply heating up a piece of steel long enough to bend a piece of flat bar into a corner piece? It doesn't take a lot of time or heat to do that.




Now... combine the fires weakening the steel's integrity, along with the fact that a tube frame has suddenly lost a huge portion of it's support, and the reason why the tower collapsed suddenly looks much more feasible.

Come on now, that makes way too much sense to be plausible...Bombs and a random dude saying he saw some shit in the basement, read between the lines! Tupac isn't dead!!!
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-09-2013, 09:47 AM   #90
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
Why do people keep thinking steel has to be heated to the melting point to deform? I guess there are no blacksmiths or welders amongst the truthers. Anyone who works with steel knows you can bend, shape and manipulate it at temperatures well below its melting point.
Posted via RS Mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
How many of you weld? Hell, how many of you have used an acetylene or propane torch in order to get a stuck bolt off of your car? Or how about simply heating up a piece of steel long enough to bend a piece of flat bar into a corner piece? It doesn't take a lot of time or heat to do that.
Exactly. People think of "red hot" or "white hot" when thinking about heating metals. But how hot is "red hot"? Basically, red hot is anywhere from 500-800C.

Metal Color by Temperature
Color Physics

And the best one - a 911 truther site utilizing the same chart as Process Associates.

911 Research Metal Color

These idiots often use this chart for color temperature to prove the "droplets" seen falling from the WTC could not have been aluminum and must have been steel being melted by thermite. Unfortunately these same charts also show that steel becomes soft and maleable at 800C, below the temperatures of a jet fuel fire.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
what facts, i'll discuss them with you
CiC claims I'm going off topic. Well his first posting was about a "hero" hearing explosions in the basement of the WTC towers. Hence my questions about what brought them down are definitely on-topic. So I'll ask you the same questions again:

What caused the blast? Was it thermite? Explosives? What kind of explosives were they? What did the blast destroy (or disable) - that is, what was the purpose of the blast? Where in the building did the blast occur? What caused the WTC 1&2 to fall? Was it explosive charges? Thermite? Where in the building were they installed? How were they triggered? Wireless? Wired? Detonator cord (like most building demolitions)?
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #91
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
Hope they tear that lady a new one. Yes, great idea to scrawl your garbage on a priceless work of period art.

People that believe in conspiracies like this are just grasping at straws, searching for truth where there isn't any, fabricating justifications in their heads. They're just wackos that society shuns so they have to come up with reasons to reject society.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #92
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Hope they tear that lady a new one. Yes, great idea to scrawl your garbage on a priceless work of period art.

People that believe in conspiracies like this are just grasping at straws, searching for truth where there isn't any, fabricating justifications in their heads. They're just wackos that society shuns so they have to come up with reasons to reject society.
umm ok
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #93
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
What caused the blast? Was it thermite? Explosives? What kind of explosives were they? What did the blast destroy (or disable) - that is, what was the purpose of the blast? Where in the building did the blast occur? What caused the WTC 1&2 to fall? Was it explosive charges? Thermite? Where in the building were they installed? How were they triggered? Wireless? Wired? Detonator cord (like most building demolitions)?
I researched this a while ago and not willing to search for details again, but from what i remember it's explosives lol.. fuck i don't want to research again, yes that's not a good argument if any argument at all but whatever lol.
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:21 PM   #94
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
I researched this a while ago and not willing to search for details again, but from what i remember it's explosives lol.. fuck i don't want to research again, yes that's not a good argument if any argument at all but whatever lol.
Then you should expect us to put as much energy into believing you as you have put in to convincing us.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #95
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,015
Thanked 17,634 Times in 5,341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
I researched this a while ago and not willing to search for details again, but from what i remember it's explosives lol.. fuck i don't want to research again, yes that's not a good argument if any argument at all but whatever lol.
Another brilliantly constructed argument by another conspiracy nut.

You guys are great at repeating the rhetoric you come across, but when people actually ask you questions, you have nothing.

Because there is nothing legitimate to back up what you say. Just a bunch of goofball conspiracies and whacky stories someone convinced you to believe.

So go ahead. Go search through all the consipracy sites you follow. I'm sure you'll find someone who is able to twist logic enough to the point where these questions can be answered to suit your beliefs. Then you can feel like you've "researched" and can support your side of this argument. Go on, we're waiting
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:02 PM   #96
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
No skinny, some people can tell the truth because the more lies they're told the more they can see.. I really don't care if you live in illusion it's your choice to do so, and it would be unnatural for me keep convincing you otherwise if you choose to do so.

Yes i can research and put up a nice essay to convince you, but i don't feel a strong need to.. after all you're just going to ignore my evidence because you don't choose to believe it.

You can give all kinds of evidence but a person won't prove it to themselves just because they choose not to. If you don't believe it you're just going to try and find any type of possible explanation for it to not happen.



inb4 phaggot

inb4 conspiracy nut trying to support evidence

inb4 full retard
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-09-2013, 09:05 PM   #97
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
inb4 phaggot

inb4 conspiracy nut trying to support evidence

inb4 full retard


In before yourself?
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-09-2013, 09:06 PM   #98
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
yes
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:09 PM   #99
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,590
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
No skinny, some people can tell the truth because the more lies they're told the more they can see.. I really don't care if you live in illusion it's your choice to do so, and it would be unnatural for me keep convincing you otherwise if you choose to do so.

Yes i can research and put up a nice essay to convince you, but i don't feel a strong need to.. after all you're just going to ignore my evidence because you don't choose to believe it.

You can give all kinds of evidence but a person won't prove it to themselves just because they choose not to. If you don't believe it you're just going to try and find any type of possible explanation for it to not happen.



inb4 phaggot

inb4 conspiracy nut trying to support evidence

inb4 full retard
How about my post, then?
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #100
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
it doesn't matter if the building collapsed from fire or not, then what about building 7?

There were no terrorists.. and there were so many signs before 9/11 showing what will happen, do you call that coincidence? Ok maybe one sign saying 9/11.. no there were many more

and what about the witnesses that died? just one died? no

Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net