REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 09:35 PM   #151
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Bouncing Bettys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Bootyville
Posts: 3,693
Thanked 1,854 Times in 585 Posts
Charles, I have been aware of William Rodriguez and his claims for many years now. I have many questions about him and his statements which you should be able to answer, yet you continue to avoid them. Here they are all in one post for you to make it easier for you:

What qualifies William Rodriguez, a janitor, as an explosives expert? What evidence is there to show he can identify various explosive devices and their components, the knowledge of there effectiveness and implimentation? What evidence of explosive devices is there to collaborate his story? Why can two people experience the same event, yet interpret and recall it differently or do you disagree with that assertion? Why is eye-witness testimony considered the least reliable source of evidence or do you disagree?
Advertisement
__________________
LEAFS!
Bouncing Bettys is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #152
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,608
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Do you think it could've been just flatulence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
What makes him "credible"? I don't believe he has a background in what explosives look like or anything of that nature. Saying "hero" means dick all in the reality of things.
:
For the record Mark, have you watched the hour testimony?
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-12-2013, 09:39 PM   #153
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,418
Thanked 1,468 Times in 560 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
:
For the record Mark, have you watched the hour testimony?
No I watched the videos in your original post. Now for the record, what makes a janitor 100% right on everything he says and anything that conflicts with it is just nonsense?
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:39 PM   #154
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
radioman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,567
Thanked 3,032 Times in 799 Posts
avoid avoid avoid
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #155
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Do you think it could've been just flatulence?

:
For the record Mark, have you watched the hour testimony?
You have presented him as the epitome of why you believe you are correct, and yet you have failed to prove why you are so willing to believe him consistently when questioned, simply relying on either
A) His heroics
or
B) The idea that he is infallible.

And yet you have proof for only one of those things, and heroism is quite separate from reliability.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:45 PM   #156
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,608
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Thanks for the philosophical spin but this is a 911 thread with facts. Spam
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
No I watched the videos in your original post. Now for the record, what makes a janitor 100% right on everything he says and anything that conflicts with it is just nonsense?
Now people can see what is wrong with this thread. You dont want to or have time to watch the testimony from page one (not the initial post) but yet you are very opinionated and sure about yourself like the other posters here.

Can other members see what Im dealing with?
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-12-2013, 09:48 PM   #157
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,418
Thanked 1,468 Times in 560 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Thanks for the ideological philosophy but this is a 911 thread with facts.
Now people can see what is wrong with this thread. You dont want to or have time to watch the testimony from page one, not the initial post... but yet you are very opinionated and sure about yourself like the other posters here.

Can other members see what Im dealing with?
lol meanwhile you won't state any facts other than "but a hero said so!!" so yeah buddy, I don't need to watch an hour long video to determine that 9/11 wasn't some big conspiracy because a janitor with no other qualifications is saying it happened.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:50 PM   #158
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,608
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Good for you, have a good night.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:00 PM   #159
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo View Post
us humans? are you an alien now or something? k, what if ur knowing is full of lies, what you believe they are true, when in matter of facts, the world you claim is false, is actually true and ive been living in a true world the whole time?
lol
my origins aren't from earth but i have a human body
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #160
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,017
Thanked 17,634 Times in 5,341 Posts
What the FUCK is going on here?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:45 PM   #161
"Entertainment" mod.
 
CorneringArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Surrey, BC
Posts: 4,587
Thanked 2,877 Times in 872 Posts
Arash, people have repeatedly said they've seen the evidence you have provided, and have returned questions that, as usual, you refuse to answer because you want to maintain that your argument is 100% correct. The threads you create have the same formula every time you're presented with perfectly valid counter-arguments, or refuting of information, stop forcing a one-sided discussion tipped in your favor. Lomac, Greame, and Blau have all given you valid questions, how about you try to answer them with evidence from the tinfoil hat side? Or are you just going to tell us to Google it (but wait! the Zionists have corrupted the information on Google!)?

I've read both sides on this, and so far, I'm going with "events skewed, no idea if I should trust Rodriguez's testimony". Oh, and PressTV source, your argument is invalid.

IMO, the OP is halting the train of discussion, and therefore the thread should be locked due to a lack thereof.
__________________
MX73->B3->MX83->AE92->BL3FW->5K(MkVI)->UCF11->JZX110
CorneringArtist is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #162
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorneringArtist View Post
Greame
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-12-2013, 10:55 PM   #163
"Entertainment" mod.
 
CorneringArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Surrey, BC
Posts: 4,587
Thanked 2,877 Times in 872 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
I SWEAR I SPELLCHECKED MY WALL OF TEXT BEFORE I POSTED IT.

On topic: 9/11.
__________________
MX73->B3->MX83->AE92->BL3FW->5K(MkVI)->UCF11->JZX110
CorneringArtist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:55 PM   #164
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Bouncing Bettys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Bootyville
Posts: 3,693
Thanked 1,854 Times in 585 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing the thread turned into a more broad 9/11 thread discussion and info thread. I had some interesting videos recreating the 4 flights using air-traffic exchanges from the actual flights, the flight data recorders, the radar tracking footage, etc if I can find them again.
__________________
LEAFS!
Bouncing Bettys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #165
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,017
Thanked 17,634 Times in 5,341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaupunkt69 View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing the thread turned into a more broad 9/11 thread discussion and info thread. I had some interesting videos recreating the 4 flights using air-traffic exchanges from the actual flights, the flight data recorders, the radar tracking footage, etc if I can find them again.
The only thing "interesting" I have seen so far has been for its comedic value only.
Posted via RS Mobile
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-13-2013, 12:03 AM   #166
what manner of phaggotry is this
 
RRxtar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Kelownafornia
Posts: 17,971
Thanked 4,932 Times in 1,658 Posts
Everytime I see this thread I think it says Marco911 hero tells what really happened that day. And I think its going to be a better thread than Jason's
__________________
STRENGTHaesthetics
RRxtar is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #167
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
If you guys are going to keep spamming, why not truly challenge a real truther?

Richard Gage, Founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
Press TV

Are you serious about knowing the truth or are you going to keep clowning around like elementary kids.
I sent e-mails to him and AE911 over a year ago asking for records of their financials (even posted on RS about it) only to hear nothing back (they accept tax free donations and are therefore, required by law to make this information available to anyone who asks). Why do they refuse to provide this information? Are they afraid we'll find out how much money they make (and personally pocket) from donations? Why are they breaking the law by refusing to respond to demands of consumers who ask for this information? Why should I trust anyone who doesn't follow the law?

BTW, others have now found this information out. Mr. Gage is making some good $$$ for running his crappy little website. Over $300K last year, of which he personally pocketed $75,000 salary.

Gee, maybe I should get into this. I could do a better job of making a 9/11 Truther website than that POS he runs. I could give up my day job and milk the truthers for $$$. Oh the irony - driving around in my new BMW paid for by the idiots I despise. Hmmmmmm
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #168
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
Everytime I see this thread I think it says Marco911 hero tells what really happened that day. And I think its going to be a better thread than Jason's
No, that would be a thread about a 911 beating a ZR1 on the track. Just as ridiculous, but something the 911 owners would lap up.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:20 PM   #169
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
OH MY GOD, IT'S TRUE. IT WAS ALL A CONSPIRACY.

Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #170
Official Texas Ambassador
 
El Bastardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,135
Thanked 5,356 Times in 1,206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
What the FUCK is going on here?

Drug abusers and the mentally ill have been given an audience and we've given them eight pages of attention.
__________________
Follow Revscene on Twitter
Join Revscene on Facebook


[14-01, 13:15] GLOW older the chicken, sweeter the stirfry
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-13-2013, 02:00 PM   #171
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,590
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Thanks for the philosophical spin but this is a 911 thread with facts. Spam
Now people can see what is wrong with this thread. You dont want to or have time to watch the testimony from page one (not the initial post) but yet you are very opinionated and sure about yourself like the other posters here.

Can other members see what Im dealing with?
I've watched all the videos on page one. My questions and concerns I've stated already still stand.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #172
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
Can I ban the morons yet? Now it's just getting sad.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #173
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race
 
Psykopathik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Coquitlam y0!
Posts: 21,240
Thanked 965 Times in 445 Posts
what makes this guy more of a hero than anyone else helping that day?
__________________
My 100+ Buy and Sell feedback
Psykopathik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:41 PM   #174
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
I've watched all the videos on page one. My questions and concerns I've stated already still stand.
You won't get an answer. Truthers don't answer questions - they just throw a bunch of bullshit into the air to try and confuse the issues. Can you even remember the last time Arash (or anyone) actually answered a question? Alpha v2 backed out with the excuse "I don't have time to go back and look up anything".

As I said before, rinse & repeat.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #175
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,017
Thanked 17,634 Times in 5,341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykopathik View Post
what makes this guy more of a hero than anyone else helping that day?
HE WAS THE MAIN HERO
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net