REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #201
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
The simple explanation is that radios and navigation are affected by the earth's orbit and magnetic fields.

The areas where this effect is greatest is well documented and constant. Meaning that if you fly over a certain area multiple times, your radios will be affected the same way each time. Aircraft routes are also always the same or there are only a certain number of routes (like roads in the sky). Pilots are trained to compensate for these values or to tell the computers how to compensate for this. For example, at a given point on earth, the magnetic declination causes 10 degrees of error to the aircraft's navigation instruments.

Since the terrorists took some pilot training, they would undoubtedly know where the isogonal lines were and had knowledge of where the waypoints where. It's not difficult for them to know where the area of greatest interference and noise is. Hell, give me a couple hours and I could figure it out.

...and if you read the Wikipedia entry of the timeline, it has full radio transmissions so I don't even know what you're talking about.
Advertisement
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2013, 01:38 PM   #202
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
^ Stop with the logic and common sense. It has no place in a 9/11 discussion.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #203
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #204
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
^ Why don't you come back when you can answer some questions for us instead of claiming "I don't have time to go back and look it up".
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #205
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
I'm just an avionics tech in training but still...I'd hazard a guess that I know more about aircraft communications than you.

So ya. RLY.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #206
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
^ Why don't you come back when you can answer some questions for us instead of claiming "I don't have time to go back and look it up".
ok
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:23 PM   #207
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,610
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
I'm gonna take a stab at this. Let me see if I understand what you're trying to explain here.

Plane crashed into building and intervene the elevators. The explosions were so great that it sent a fireball down the elevator shaft, bursting out elevator doors because the pressure is so great in the shaft, and it went all the way to the basement level.

I might be wrong, maybe some scientific experiment can show us a demonstration or something but, fire doesn't travel down a shaft with THAT great of an explosion if the shaft only contains oxygen. Wouldn't it require some sort of built up gas or fuel down the shaft in order for fire to travel and explode with such force and pressure that will burst through the elevator doors?

How can an explosion at the tube/shaft opening at the top send combustion down a tube/shaft if there was no gas or fuel for the fire to trace? One can already imagine that it will explode through as far as it would the windows and floors.

And didn't this hero and the guy in the Rosie video said the first explosion came from beneath B1, that the explosion was so great that it bounced them upwards into the air?

Again, I'm just taking a stab at common sense, logic, nature's law, whatever you want to call it.
Great post Mr_chin, you really shined the light on what is important here and how to put these official government story persons in there place.
Laws of nature.

What you and I conclude is common sense, the following are against
Blaupunkt69 - against
dangonay - against

Ronin - ignored

Lomac - waiting for update reply

none commented
radioman
CorneringArtist
Graeme S
MarkyMark
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #208
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod
 
RacingMetro92's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 783
Thanked 269 Times in 126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Great post Mr_chin, you really shined the light on what is important here and how to put these official government story persons in there place.
Laws of nature.

What you and I conclude is common sense, the following are against
Blaupunkt69 - against
dangonay - against

Ronin - ignored

Lomac - waiting for update reply

none commented
radioman
CorneringArtist
Graeme S
MarkyMark
Your common sense and everyone elses common sense are on two totally different planets.

I still don't see you answering the questions presented to you either, you just post more videos to confuse everyone. So own up to what people are asking you after they reply to your questions.

My brain hurts trying to understand the videos you post, when people like Lomac and Ronin are trying to present facts to you and you ignore them and go down another tangent.
RacingMetro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #209
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,423
Thanked 1,470 Times in 562 Posts
This is a pointless argument. No minds will be changed, even if there was a way of 100% proving one way or the other the only response would be another Rosie O'Donnell video.
Posted via RS Mobile
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #210
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
I love that Rosie O'Donnell is considered a credible source in this thread.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #211
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,593
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Lomac - waiting for update reply
Hey, I'm (still) waiting for a reply as to why your witnesses are more credible than mine.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #212
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,610
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Your saying now that these people on video are lying. OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingMetro92 View Post
Your common sense and everyone elses common sense are on two totally different planets.

I still don't see you answering the questions presented to you either, you just post more videos to confuse everyone. So own up to what people are asking you after they reply to your questions.

My brain hurts trying to understand the videos you post, when people like Lomac and Ronin are trying to present facts to you and you ignore them and go down another tangent.
Are you talking about dangonay's questions? The 9/11 Debunker Gets His Ass Handed To Him By Richard Gage answers these with one question showing how dropping a brick from the top of the wtc 7 would fall the same speed as how the building fell and collapsed that day. There should be resistance but no, it was imploded.
These are laws of nature that you will one day learn and see how silly this thread is for going for so many pages.

Do not embed mods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
This is a pointless argument. No minds will be changed, even if there was a way of 100% proving one way or the other the only response would be another Rosie O'Donnell video.
Posted via RS Mobile
Ill put you and RacingMetro92 down as ambiguous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I love that Rosie O'Donnell is considered a credible source in this thread.
Thats what it takes sometime to open some peoples minds.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #213
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,593
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
I'm gonna take a stab at this. Let me see if I understand what you're trying to explain here.

Plane crashed into building and intervene the elevators. The explosions were so great that it sent a fireball down the elevator shaft, bursting out elevator doors because the pressure is so great in the shaft, and it went all the way to the basement level.

I might be wrong, maybe some scientific experiment can show us a demonstration or something but, fire doesn't travel down a shaft with THAT great of an explosion if the shaft only contains oxygen. Wouldn't it require some sort of built up gas or fuel down the shaft in order for fire to travel and explode with such force and pressure that will burst through the elevator doors?

How can an explosion at the tube/shaft opening at the top send combustion down a tube/shaft if there was no gas or fuel for the fire to trace? One can already imagine that it will explode through as far as it would the windows and floors.

And didn't this hero and the guy in the Rosie video said the first explosion came from beneath B1, that the explosion was so great that it bounced them upwards into the air?

Again, I'm just taking a stab at common sense, logic, nature's law, whatever you want to call it.
The problem I have is that demolition explosives don't cause fireballs. Those giant colourful balls you see in the movies? They're the result of gas cans or propane tanks exploding. Actual demolition explosions create one hell of a mess, but they do their job with minimal dramatics. They don't cause burns; they lacerate and pulverize you.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #214
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
The problem I have is that demolition explosives don't cause fireballs. Those giant colourful balls you see in the movies? They're the result of gas cans or propane tanks exploding. Actual demolition explosions create one hell of a mess, but they do their job with minimal dramatics. They don't cause burns; they lacerate and pulverize you.
Indeed. Remember that top gear episode where they dropped the Toyota from the top of the residential tower? No fireballs, no bangs, just a series of pops and *whump*.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:56 PM   #215
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,593
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Your saying now that these people on video are lying. OK
Nope, not once have I said that. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm asking why you're discrediting eyewitness accounts that contradict yours.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:08 PM   #216
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,610
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
How ever you want to spin it you're basically calling the guys on video liars.
Also what ever the explosion was, it wasnt from the plane.
It was preplanned.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:19 PM   #217
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
How ever you want to spin it you're basically calling the guys on video liars.
Also what ever the explosion was, it wasnt from the plane.
It was preplanned.
Just as you say Lomac is accusing your witnesses of lying, so too are you accusing his of the same.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2013, 08:32 PM   #218
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
good luck charles lol
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #219
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
CiC, still lying that the buildings fell at free fall speed? There's ZERO evidence to support this and lots that show fall times more like 12-15 seconds. Gage is outright lying and I can't believe you picked such a lousy video to prove your point. Hell, I could produce a better argument for controlled demolition than that idiot.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Gage over a year ago (one he refuses to answer me on - gee does that sound familiar?).


With the resources of the claimed 1,500 engineers and architects at his site, how come they haven't put together their own simulation? These are the very same people who use high-end CAD tools in their daily work. These guys design buildings and structures and perform simulations to see how they react under various loads and conditions (like high winds or earthquakes). We have the WTC blueprints. We have the blueprints for the planes. In short, we have everything needed to re-create an accurate simulation. Yet they've never bothered to.


I suggest you ask Gage yourself. I e-mailed him as a fellow truther, thanked him for his fantastic site, and asked when their group of engineers was going to do a simulation to prove the official account wrong. I never received an answer back. I bet $$$ you and Alpha v2 could politely ask him this and you won't receive a reply either.

It's too bad Gage doesn't have a forum. Then again, he's too smart for that. A forum would allow people like me to ask the questions in public, and he can't allow that.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #220
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
there's no point in me saying anything because you're still stuck in your own paradigm of trying to explain, until you can see from my point of view you'll never understand no matter what essays or explanation i will give
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2013, 10:38 PM   #221
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,025
Thanked 17,637 Times in 5,344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
there's no point in me saying anything because you're still stuck in your own paradigm of trying to explain, until you can see from my point of view you'll never understand no matter what essays or explanation i will give
Dangonay:

SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #222
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
you will realize what i say sooner or later
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #223
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,700
Thanked 1,007 Times in 403 Posts
I thought we're trying to figure out what the first explosion was? Why there was 2 explosions? Why Rodriguez described that there was one from the bottom and then one at the very top? He described that he saw a guy come running into the room with blood drenched and skin peeling off, and then the second explosion happen seconds later. How the buildings fell does not debunk 9/11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
The problem I have is that demolition explosives don't cause fireballs. Those giant colourful balls you see in the movies? They're the result of gas cans or propane tanks exploding. Actual demolition explosions create one hell of a mess, but they do their job with minimal dramatics. They don't cause burns; they lacerate and pulverize you.
If there was gas pipes running along the elevator shaft, it would have to be quite huge in diameter to cause fire running down the shaft, bursting out doors. The volume of gas would need to be equivalent to the volume of the shaft to create pressure that huge to reach the basement floor and blow out doors.

Maybe I missed it somewhere in his videos but he didn't say anything about a fireball. If the guy who was drenched in blood was standing near any demolition explosives at the time, it would definitely tear and shed out his skin. What Rodriguez was describing sure sounds like the guy was lacerated.

Anyone debunking 9/11 will and can find explanation on how the buildings fell with scientific explanations. But let's use our imagination a little here. One side of the building got hit, and the building collapsed straight down. The buildings didn't fell to the side. Both towers fell in an identical way, but one was hit at a much lower level. I can only imagine for a building to fall like this is if you take out the center columns and have the outer columns collapse inwards preventing the middle from going to one side.

Ok, aside from our imaginations, the things we do know is that, many witnesses described the first boom, like an explosion, prior to the plane crashing into the building. There are firefighters saying there was a second explosion and even a third before the building collapsed. They were in the building when the fire already started, and then felt an explosion, then the building came down.

There were firefighters saying they heard on the radio that they are going to bring the building down (building 7).

We know that building 7 imploded from regular fire, and this could possibility be one of the explosion witnesses heard. This was at 9:59 AM, one minute after south tower collapsed.

If you put the timeline together, one explosion before the plane hits, firefighters inside building, second explosion, south tower collapses. Third explosion, WTC 7 collapses. Second and third explosions were seconds in between.

Coincident?

A non conspiracy event would be, boom (from the first airplane), boom (second airplane). South tower collapses. North tower collapses. WTC 7 rescued from regular fire. Where did all the explosions come from? Especially the one Rodriguez described? I'm betting my money that both towers' center columns were taken out at B2 before anything happened. And when the top lost its support from the columns being taken out, the center fell first.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #224
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,610
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
CiC, still lying that the buildings fell at free fall speed? There's ZERO evidence to support this and lots that show fall times more like 12-15 seconds. Gage is outright lying and I can't believe you picked such a lousy video to prove your point. Hell, I could produce a better argument for controlled demolition than that idiot.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Gage over a year ago (one he refuses to answer me on - gee does that sound familiar?).


With the resources of the claimed 1,500 engineers and architects at his site, how come they haven't put together their own simulation? These are the very same people who use high-end CAD tools in their daily work. These guys design buildings and structures and perform simulations to see how they react under various loads and conditions (like high winds or earthquakes). We have the WTC blueprints. We have the blueprints for the planes. In short, we have everything needed to re-create an accurate simulation. Yet they've never bothered to.


I suggest you ask Gage yourself. I e-mailed him as a fellow truther, thanked him for his fantastic site, and asked when their group of engineers was going to do a simulation to prove the official account wrong. I never received an answer back. I bet $$$ you and Alpha v2 could politely ask him this and you won't receive a reply either.

It's too bad Gage doesn't have a forum. Then again, he's too smart for that. A forum would allow people like me to ask the questions in public, and he can't allow that.
You have this narrow view of looking at data simulations and technical mombo jumbo which serves Richard's explanation no point because all 1500 professionals know the laws nature, you dont.

A bowling ball might have the least air resistance compared to a brick... but collapsing floors have concrete and steel cages in its way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
Just as you say Lomac is accusing your witnesses of lying, so too are you accusing his of the same.
For a witness to be around the area at that time and claim no explosions were felt or heard, yes I would call them a liar.

The proof is in news camera videos showing thick windows blown out .
Funny, thing is these lobby videos were posted here a few times but again you like to debate despite the facts already being revealed in the thread.



CharlesInCharge's member list of persons opposing his laws of nature and common sense beliefs.
Blaupunkt69 - against
dangonay - against
Graeme S - against
Lomac - against
Ronin - ignored
RacingMetro92 - ambiguous
MarkyMark - ambiguous

none commented
radioman
CorneringArtist

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 02-15-2013 at 02:02 PM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #225
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
there's no point in me saying anything because you're still stuck in your own paradigm of trying to explain, until you can see from my point of view you'll never understand no matter what essays or explanation i will give
So what you're saying is that the only way we're going to understand your claims is for us to suspend logic and just accept your view as the correct one. Oh, I get it. So if we just believe without proof or evidence then we won't need proof or evidence!

Seems legit. Now I get it. How could I have not seen it before? 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB, PEOPLE.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net