REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:59 PM   #176
I subscribe to Revscene

Weak sauce Lomac.

Rosie O'Donnell @ the 5 min mark even knew what was up... where is she now? no working in television thats for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
You won't get an answer. Truthers don't answer questions - they just throw a bunch of bullshit into the air to try and confuse the issues. Can you even remember the last time Arash (or anyone) actually answered a question? Alpha v2 backed out with the excuse "I don't have time to go back and look up anything".

As I said before, rinse & repeat.
Quoted for describing yourself.
Advertisement
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-13-2013, 08:04 PM   #177
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
How so? All the videos you posted basically repeat the same story. Some with virtually the same wordings, some a little more eloquently spoken. However, no matter how many times the story is repeated, no one can produce any of the names (or email addresses... or phone numbers) of those who told them to be quiet.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:12 PM   #178
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Rosie O'Donnell isn't working in television because Rosie O'Donnell sucks, not because the government is afraid she'll overthrow them with her truth bombs.

LET'S GET PEOPLE FROM PHYSICS!

You're REALLY stretching when you cite Rosie O'Donnell as a source. I mean, she was in A League of Their Own but that doesn't make her an expert.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:16 PM   #179
I subscribe to Revscene

To Lomac... thats a stupid reason not to believe what happened.
So if Rosie O'Donnell was being called with death threats and she couldnt instantly warp over to the movie theater or skid road payphone where the calls originated and apprehend the culprits... we can presume it never happened and that shes lying?
What kind of logic is this.

You said 911 effected you personally and are eager to know the truth... you dont have an explanation (official/reasonable) as to why the basement blew up but yet you dont want to pursue the truth either.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:31 PM   #180
I subscribe to Revscene

Oh wow I just found out Rosie interviewed Rodriguez on her new radio show!

And a clip!

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 02-13-2013 at 08:38 PM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-13-2013, 08:40 PM   #181
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
How could we not have seen the truth all along? Obviously Rosie O'Donnell is the one true voice in this matter, people. She is an intelligent and reasonable person.

Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:58 PM   #182
Head Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
To Lomac... thats a stupid reason not to believe what happened.
So if Rosie O'Donnell was being called with death threats and she couldnt instantly warp over to the movie theater or skid road payphone where the calls originated and apprehend the culprits... we can presume it never happened and that shes lying?
What kind of logic is this.
He mentioned media personnel. As sleazy as some producers are, they're still held accountable for their actions. Wouldn't you want to call them on it if they told you to STFU when you thought your version of the story was right?

Quote:
You said 911 effected you personally and are eager to know the truth... you dont have an explanation (official/reasonable) as to why the basement blew up but yet you dont want to pursue the truth either.
Assuming there was an explosion in the basement, I already did provide a reasonable explanation. However, I'll explain it again. Something a lot of truthers like to say is that there are no elevators running from the top floor straight to the sublevels. And, as such, the explosion many people experienced that far down had to be a bomb and nothing else. Well, apart from my own (quite extensive) time at the two towers in the past to immediately prove that wrong, here's a simplistic diagram showing just where the elevators were located and which ones went where. No, admittedly it doesn't talk about the sub-levels, but they were there. I'll show you shortly.

Going by this, it was theoretically very plausible that the full length express elevator had it's line severed and could have dropped to the bottom of it's line. Why?

Here's why:

Car 50, which was the main freight elevator that ran from top to bottom (the section in blue) and Car 6 (one of the express runs) had their lines severed in the original plane crash. Because both of these elevators ran all the way into the sublevels, this most definitely could have been the source of the initial "explosion" that a bunch of people had experienced down there. There were also reports of concourse-level express elevators crashing into the main lobby, which could have been the secondary, more muffled explosions they experienced.

Oh, look here. It's B2, one level below where William was when the explosion hit. Fancy that, it's where some of the express elevators terminate.

If you're down for reading a "wall of text," here's another survivor's testimony. This one is Ed McCabe, an elevator technician who was working in B4 when everything happened.

Story Details
Old 02-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #183
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
He mentioned media personnel. As sleazy as some producers are, they're still held accountable for their actions. Wouldn't you want to call them on it if they told you to STFU when you thought your version of the story was right?
That would be nice but not everyone has a camera and microphone attached to them recording life experiences.

Quote:
Assuming there was an explosion in the basement, I already did provide a reasonable explanation. However, I'll explain it again.

Going by this, it was theoretically very plausible that the full length express elevator had it's line severed and could have dropped to the bottom of it's line.
In the Rosie clip at the 4 min mark he states that people in the B2 lower floor actually ran into elevators to protect themselves from the fires of the explosion.

Are you honestly proposing that one elevator snapped, dropped to the basement and caused an explosion so great that it blew out the lobby, caused a great fireball and ripped peoples skin off?
Old 02-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #184
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post

What caused the blast? Was it thermite? Explosives? What kind of explosives were they? What did the blast destroy (or disable) - that is, what was the purpose of the blast? Where in the building did the blast occur? What caused the WTC 1&2 to fall? Was it explosive charges? Thermite? Where in the building were they installed? How were they triggered? Wireless? Wired? Detonator cord (like most building demolitions)?
Third time's the charm? I STILL have not seen this question answered.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #185
I subscribe to Revscene

Please CorneringArtist, you dismiss my videos because there from PressTV... even if a long time Marine is speaking out the truth?

ten-year US Marine Corps veteran exposes 911
Old 02-13-2013, 10:25 PM   #186
Head Moderator

Quote:
In the Rosie clip at the 4 min mark he states that people in the B2 lower floor actually ran into elevators to protect themselves from the fires of the explosion.

Are you honestly proposing that one elevator snapped, dropped to the basement and caused an explosion so great that it blew out the lobby, caused a great fireball and ripped peoples skin off?
Why not? The majority of the elevators in the parking lot levels were local elevators designed only to go up to the plaza and concourse. They wouldn't have been affected.

A fireball could have come from the initial plane collision. You get some of that fire ball inside a giant tube that only has half a dozen outlets, it's gonna keep going until it dies out or finds an opening.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #187
I subscribe to Revscene

What about all the broken window holes up on impact... a jet fuel fire is going to expand to the least source of resistance and not decided to go down a 70 floor shaft... but even then, you think a shaft that large is going to carry a fireball and do this...

Slammed them up against their own ambulances.

After the first plane hit the south tower and people started heading out of the north tower (where Rodriguez was located), a blast caused people to have fractures and medical personal to be repelled back and into their ambulances.

You've been deceived.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #188
Head Moderator

Quote:
What about all the broken window holes up on impact... a jet fuel fire is going to expand to the least source of resistance and not decided to go down a 70 floor shaft... but even then, you think a shaft that large is going to carry a fireball and do this...

Slammed them up against their own ambulances.
Explosion In The North Tower Lobby Injures 30+ People - YouTube

After the first plane hit the south tower and people started heading out of the north tower (where Rodriguez was located), a blast caused people to have fractures and medical personal to be repelled back and into their ambulances.

You've been deceived.
North Tower was hit first.

These people were responding to people injured in the South Tower after that one was hit.

Your timeline doesn't add up.

And, for the record, there were witness accounts of people in the lobby at the time saying the fireball followed the elevator hitting the ground floor.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #189
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
So what's the end game for the NWO/Illuminati?
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:13 PM   #190
I subscribe to Revscene

To rule the world first.

To Lomac
My timeline was missed up yes, but how did these people see the elevator hit the ground floor when its behind close doors.
Obviously an bomb explosion went off, probably bucked the doors, and sent flames out.

1. You cant properly explain how an open air blast would cause fire to shoot down 70 floors.

2. These lower lobby explosions threw people off in the streets... an elevator snapping would not cause this.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:21 PM   #191
Head Moderator

So what makes your eyewitness more credible than those in this link that talk about what happened down at the plaza and concourse levels?

https://sites.google.com/site/911sto...itnessaccounts
Old 02-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #192
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
Because he was the Main hero and received a key.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-13-2013, 11:27 PM   #193
I subscribe to Revscene

Here is another witness on video from that day.

A voice of reason @3min regarding elevator fireball.

This ones for dangonay
9/11 Debunker Gets His Ass Handed To Him By Richard Gage

Last edited by Graeme S; 02-14-2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: edited to embed
Old 02-14-2013, 12:26 AM   #194
Head Moderator

Quote:
So, again, how are these testimonies more credible than the others that state otherwise? You haven't explained that one.

Quote:
A voice of reason @3min regarding elevator fireball.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGdt3KCIlCE
He likes to talk about how it's impossible that it was anything but a bomb, yet he doesn't present any proof other than conjecture.

You're telling us to present facts and prove that we're right. So how come you're blindly accepting everything else as fact?
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2013, 12:41 AM   #195

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Why not? The majority of the elevators in the parking lot levels were local elevators designed only to go up to the plaza and concourse. They wouldn't have been affected.

A fireball could have come from the initial plane collision. You get some of that fire ball inside a giant tube that only has half a dozen outlets, it's gonna keep going until it dies out or finds an opening.
I'm gonna take a stab at this. Let me see if I understand what you're trying to explain here.

Plane crashed into building and intervene the elevators. The explosions were so great that it sent a fireball down the elevator shaft, bursting out elevator doors because the pressure is so great in the shaft, and it went all the way to the basement level.

I might be wrong, maybe some scientific experiment can show us a demonstration or something but, fire doesn't travel down a shaft with THAT great of an explosion if the shaft only contains oxygen. Wouldn't it require some sort of built up gas or fuel down the shaft in order for fire to travel and explode with such force and pressure that will burst through the elevator doors?

How can an explosion at the tube/shaft opening at the top send combustion down a tube/shaft if there was no gas or fuel for the fire to trace? One can already imagine that it will explode through as far as it would the windows and floors.

And didn't this hero and the guy in the Rosie video said the first explosion came from beneath B1, that the explosion was so great that it bounced them upwards into the air?

Again, I'm just taking a stab at common sense, logic, nature's law, whatever you want to call it.

Last edited by mr_chin; 02-14-2013 at 12:48 AM.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2013, 02:09 AM   #196
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,616 Times in 899 Posts
Are we forgetting or simply playing down the impact of thousands of gallons of highly flammable jet fuel having access to damaged elevator shafts?
Old 02-14-2013, 09:50 AM   #197
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
And didn't this hero and the guy in the Rosie video said the first explosion came from beneath B1, that the explosion was so great that it bounced them upwards into the air?
Yup. It's called IFFEE (Invisible Force Field Explosion Effect). An explosion happens on floor B2 and sends an invisible force field through the concrete floor and causes the occupants on B1 to be lifted in the air, meanwhile the concrete floor remains completely intact.

Or it could have been TECE (Temporary Elastic Concrete Effect). This is when an explosion on B2 causes the conrete floor to actually bend and ripple like waves in water, causing anyone or anything on the floor above to be thrown into the air. When the effect subsides, the conrete floor again returns to its original condition as if nothing ever happened.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #198

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
Can someone explain to me why the hijackers hijacked the plane in areas where the plane had weak radio signal.. how did the terrorists know this?
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2013, 10:54 AM   #199
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
^ Who cares? Can someone explain what exactly brought WTC 1&2 down? How and where the planes were hijacked means nothing. Except another pathetic attempt to try and confuse the issue with useless facts.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #200

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
Why is it a pathetic attempt? Everyone relating to this event affects the outcome
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote