REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Official MMA Thread - *Spoilers* (https://www.revscene.net/forums/689030-official-mma-thread-%2Aspoilers%2A.html)

GLOW 10-11-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 8923037)
Find the one where HHH and a ref beat the living shit out of a guy who attacked Steve Austin LUL

SkinnyPupp 10-11-2018 07:37 PM

EleGiggle

Manic! 10-11-2018 07:47 PM

SkinnyPupp 10-12-2018 07:19 AM

inb4 someone cuts a promo on him and he spazzes out and shoots on the guy LUL

whitev70r 10-19-2018 08:43 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpFZ3Xgg...ns_share_sheet

floydmayweather#TBT It didn’t matter if Canelo ate his PED steak or not this night, this was by far the easiest fight of my career! Connor McQuitter was a way better fighter than Canelo's cheating ass and I beat the brakes off him too! It takes me 36 mins or less to make $300 million plus. It literally takes me 1 night and 1 fight to make what you might make in 5 years and 11 fights! So really, who's still winning? You do the math!

mods ... can we embed insta?

Mr.Money 10-19-2018 10:53 PM

canelo got a 265 million contract and didn't even throw the gloves yet,that piss poor shit talker floyd is just mad he had to work for his.

SkinnyPupp 10-20-2018 01:23 AM

DC was going to do tryouts for WWE as a color commentator, but it was pushed back for his fight vs Derrick Lewis. Hope he gets back to it from there, and makes the switch once he retires! He's great on FOX, and as a lifelong pro wrestling fan should be a very good commentator.

It's funny because they basically just hired the fake version of DC in Keith Lee LUL

whitev70r 10-20-2018 07:03 AM

I don't get people who are fans of WWE. It's a fricken joke, choreographed, winners predetermined, and for those with IQ of less than 40. Bunch of red necks in the audience. Lost a hella respect for Rousey but then she was in freefall in terms of her MMA career so she went over to entertain the hillbilly fans. Only intelligent people in there is to get rich from the dumbass fanbase.

Berzerker 10-20-2018 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitev70r (Post 8924539)
I don't get people who are fans of WWE. It's a fricken joke, choreographed, winners predetermined, and for those with IQ of less than 40. Bunch of red necks in the audience. Lost a hella respect for Rousey but then she was in freefall in terms of her MMA career so she went over to entertain the hillbilly fans. Only intelligent people in there is to get rich from the dumbass fanbase.

So in a round about way you just called everyone who posts in this thread a bunch of dumbass hillbilly redneck's with IQ less than 40. Correct?

Berz out.

whitev70r 10-20-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 8924552)
So in a round about way you just called everyone who posts in this thread a bunch of dumbass hillbilly redneck's with IQ less than 40. Correct?

Berz out.

^ wut ??!! This thread is about MMA and MMA fans ... not WWE. Do you understand English? You do know the difference, right?

GLOW 10-20-2018 07:35 PM

he`s implying a lot of the posters here also post in the WWE thread and are WWE fans...

I haven`t followed wrestling since the 90`s, i`ll admit i always enjoyed a good ol' fashioned "balls" chant Kappa

SkinnyPupp 10-20-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Great bait mate. I rate it 8/8.

MMA = pro wrestling without predetermined winners and fake striking. That is literally the only difference between the two. And believe me, they WISH they could do the same LUL

MMA fans = pro wrestling fans, minus a few who aren't into the predetermined winners and inconsistent storylines, plus a few who are even more ignorant than people who think wwe is real (this is the category you belong in).

Jmac 10-20-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Movies, TV shows (including most "reality" shows), operas, plays, etc. are choreographed with pre-determined winners, too. :pokerface:

GLOW 10-20-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 8924631)
Great bait mate. I rate it 8/8.

MMA = pro wrestling without predetermined winners and fake striking. That is literally the only difference between the two. And believe me, they WISH they could do the same LUL

chael's last few fights? :troll: Kappa :pokerface:

Berzerker 10-30-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOW (Post 8924634)
chael's last few fights? :troll: Kappa :pokerface:

Ok really though, what the hell was that flip over the top of Fedors head when he had his back. What the fuck was he thinking or trying to do? He could have just maintained back control and gone for a rear naked but instead he decides to push off with his feet and flip over onto his back?????

On another note, there are rumors of Khabib vs GSP floating around...

Berz out.

MarkyMark 10-30-2018 01:46 PM

I'm interested to know how Khabib vs GSP would play out. Would they meet at 165 or would GSP try and cut down to 155 which would be rough. Either would it would be a good fight.

Berzerker 10-30-2018 02:35 PM

I think 155 is waaaaay out of GSP's league now. Unless he's been losing muscle since fighting Bisping. 170 seems the way to go but that puts Khabib way out of league. I mean he's already going to look small against GSP.

Berz out.

GLOW 11-03-2018 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 8926151)
Ok really though, what the hell was that flip over the top of Fedors head when he had his back. What the fuck was he thinking or trying to do? He could have just maintained back control and gone for a rear naked but instead he decides to push off with his feet and flip over onto his back?????

On another note, there are rumors of Khabib vs GSP floating around...

Berz out.

he interview/explained/post-fight analysis himself and it was something along the lines he was losing or knew he couldn't maintain control so he thought he'd try a transition.

Thooomas 11-03-2018 08:54 PM

Cormier is a legend! Hopefully he gets the Lesnar fight to end his career.

Tim Budong 11-03-2018 09:13 PM

Cormier should beat up Lesnar, take that WWE Belt

so the WWE can have a new belt becuz well.. thats wrestling

I want to see 3 belts on DC becuz DC...
haha

Thooomas 11-03-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Budong (Post 8926922)
Cormier should beat up Lesnar, take that WWE Belt

so the WWE can have a new belt becuz well.. thats wrestling

I want to see 3 belts on DC becuz DC...
haha

Hahaha knowing Dana White, maybe even a tag team octagon match to reel in more money :lawl:

Tim Budong 11-03-2018 09:24 PM

:fulloffuck:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thooomas (Post 8926923)
Hahaha knowing Dana White, maybe even a tag team octagon match to reel in more money :fullofwin:

Thooomas 11-03-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Budong (Post 8926926)

Hahaha I was joking

GLOW 11-04-2018 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thooomas (Post 8926923)
Hahaha knowing Dana White, maybe even a tag team octagon match to reel in more money :lawl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Budong (Post 8926926)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thooomas (Post 8926930)
Hahaha I was joking

whitev70r 11-11-2018 06:42 AM