REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:56 PM   #351
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
the problem in america, and its been said over and over, and yet it goes over a lot of peoples heads... is that the president doesn't run the country. the senate and house don't run the country. the corporations buying the decision makers run the country.

i think obama came in with great intentions but hit the good old american machine political wall.
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2012, 06:15 AM   #352
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Wow and to think I actually respected your political views for one second.
You really need to watch the obama deception. You will quickly see that the moment he got elected he was going to be a empty shell puppet for the leaders behind the scenes. By putting wall street who caused the financial problems in charge as his "financial advisors" really showed those who had a clue whats up. Obama's entire campaign is bought and paid for by corporations and if you think he has done anything but create fake jobs and companies for insiders to steal tax dollars.

Obama didn't come in with good intentions he came in saying exactly what he thought the poeple wanted to hear to get elected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
Santorum is the most ideological of all the American candidates, I hate him. Any presidency that included him would be another four years of Bush.

Fortunately, I don't see Romney choosing him as a running partner.

Obama began a presidency relatively free of the corrupting influences of lobbyists, for once America had a leader more concerned with enacting change than being re-elected. Everyone in America wanted to see the president focus exclusively on the economy, because that was the most immediate problem at hand at the time of his inauguration. America has countless problems aside from the economy though, Obama recognized that and refused to put on blinders. Health care desperately needed reform in America, Obama knew how hard it would be to push through American rhetoric and partisanship and recognized they were in the best position in recent history to do try. That attitude only earns my respect.

In the mean time, within months of Obama's election he began adding jobs to the economy and continues to do it at a steady rate. No leader could have added jobs at a substantially higher rate, not with how screwed up the American and world economy remains.

And he finally pulled the troops out of Irag..

Obama is a great leader and I believe he will be re-elected.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #353
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
This is all I can say for the current management of the country:

Obama budget: $901 billion deficit in 2013 - Feb. 10, 2012

"President Obama will propose a budget on Monday that forecasts a $901 billion deficit in 2013"

"The budget will project that the deficit for fiscal year 2012 will top $1.3 trillion, before falling in 2013 to $901 billion, or 5.5% of gross domestic product.
By 2022, the deficit is forecast to fall to $704 billion, or 2.8% of GDP, according to the White House."

I did some rough math, and that projects adding 9.325 trillion to the national debt over 10 years-or roughly adding 2/3rds of the current national debt from 200 years in 10 years.

What.The.Fuck?

The time to stop it is now. Gotta raise taxes, and must stop all possible spending.

Until one of the republican candidates stands up and says, "this is how we stop this", then this thread title is accurate...you are doomed.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #354
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

I believe RP stated and started with 1 trillion cut first year. Raising taxes only hurts the people with depreciated dollars that they now have.
He is the ONLY guy with a game plan on how to fix things yet people are still wishy washy about choosing him. Yes just vote for someone who doesn't have a plan and enjoy your worthless dollars down the road.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #355
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Sorry to dig up an old post, and I hope this hasn't been linked before. But I thought it belongs here.

rich
Vancouver240sx is offline   Reply With Quote