REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 12-18-2015, 06:43 PM   #326
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,264 Times in 1,624 Posts
holy shit... just when you thought this thread couldn't give you anymore........

speechless.
Advertisement
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 06:50 PM   #327
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,100 Times in 971 Posts
God Talha's fb is cringe worthy.
Old 12-18-2015, 06:58 PM   #328
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

TS14 - you are reading this. Man up and answer to the issues!
cunninglinguist is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-18-2015, 08:31 PM   #329
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,776 Times in 444 Posts
I hope my dad's bumper doesn't start flaking or chipping; I'm somewhat choked to see all of this happen. I could have taken his car anywhere in the city, but I figured I'd help a fellow RS'er out.

Geez, what a clusterfuck.

http://www.e38registry.org/
Mr.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 04:42 PM   #330
RS Licensed Vendor

Talha. Do you think ignoring the problem will make this go away? I know you see this. I know you changed your FB privacy. Acting shady only makes this worse.

I won't let this die until it's resolved. This thread will get bumped over and over. And more of your info will be made public. You costing me more money doesn't sit well with me. Ignoring me only causes me to think you're not wanting to deal with this and are content with ripping me off.
#8-2900 Smith St
Richmond, BC

sales@bpgautosound.com
Cman333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 04:44 PM   #331

If this guy doesn't want to comply, go straight to the media.
Past:'06 Civic Si
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 05:25 PM   #332
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,474 Times in 543 Posts
He's young and just made some stupid mistakes , give him a chance

RevYouUp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-19-2015, 06:05 PM   #333
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
He's young and just made some stupid mistakes , give him a chance

I hear ya...
But Have you heard of "No Pain No Gain" ??
ime2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-19-2015, 06:09 PM   #334
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
I'm in Mexico drinking cervezas on the beach, and got a message from a friend about this thread.

Log on only to see the drama continues. Smh.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 08:11 PM   #335
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

I'm pretty sure I'll get failed for this, but cman you need to calm down. I get that you're pissed off at VIP auto, but you are also a RS vendor and represent your company. It doesn't look professional of you to disclose private information as a representative EVEN THOUGH he ripped you off.
jcmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-19-2015, 09:24 PM   #336
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 4,037 Times in 709 Posts
^ Put yourself in his shoes
swfk is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-19-2015, 09:39 PM   #337
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmaz View Post
I'm pretty sure I'll get failed for this, but cman you need to calm down. I get that you're pissed off at VIP auto, but you are also a RS vendor and represent your company. It doesn't look professional of you to disclose private information as a representative EVEN THOUGH he ripped you off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swfk View Post
^ Put yourself in his shoes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Money View Post
no if ts14 wants to do lines and rip people off thinking he's superman we all want to see whats coming next.
I agree with jcmaz...what is witch hunting going to solve here?

You think someone on this online forum is going to go over to this kid's house and physically / verbally assault him and his family? Let's get real.

It's bullshit what happened and cman have every right to be as pissed off as he is. But historically, cases like this have happened in the past and they are typically solved legally rather than physically. I'm sure cman has/is already trying to get his money through other venues other than just threatening to post ts14's info on this website.

My 0.02.....
JHatta is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-19-2015, 09:51 PM   #338
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Money View Post
i heard TS14 is a crackhead and what money he has is going to blow......gg..try get money from a cracky.
or really find a way to get your payment
Blow and Crack are a bit different... lol

Last edited by E-SPEC; 12-20-2015 at 08:58 AM.
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 11:14 PM   #339
RS Licensed Vendor

Quote:
So because of the business, I shouldn't be entitled to voice my anger about getting fucked over repeatedly? I delete my sig and it's okay? :/

I'm not mad at VIP, I'm mad at Talha personally. I didn't once say anything about anything physical, I just said if he doesn't want to own up to it, I'll come by and have a chat. I want his family to know he's scammed many people.

You put yourself in a similar situation where you entrusted someone to work on your car. 3 days MAX work needed. 3 days became 5 weeks of bullshit over 3 seperate times. Then you realize your vehicle was joy rided and he lied about it because you find receipts all over the inside of your car for body shop supplies. Also damages other areas of the car while in his care which would lead to a 4th time to go back and repair. As you've already dealt with 5 weeks of BS, then you wait another month for a part that was promised to be ordered and lied to again about it not being available. Then when you cut your loses and buy the part yourself because HE fucked up. You wait ANOTHER couple weeks to find out his "COURTESY CAR" he rented was never paid for and you're now paying $400 MORE because he didn't pay the rental company.

I sided with him during this whole bullshit started while he had my car. RS'ers were calling him out, and I stupidly wanted to believe his lies. While defending him I kept getting fucked over and lied to about everything. So, honestly this is now personal.

Here's a hypothetical situation:

If you came down to my store, gave me $1000 for a stereo and your car to work on, then I took your car drove it to a whore house, spent your deposit money on drugs and hoes. Then the next day you ask for your car back, I tell you no I need it longer. I'll rent you a car to use. Then 1.5 weeks later I'm done with putting your stereo but nothing works. It's basically as bad as when you brought it in if not worse. And the stuff I put in wasn't what you paid for. Then you come back again because I fucked up, I tell you "I should be charging you more to fix this, but I'm going the extra mile for you". Your moneys already spent, I can't afford to buy you what I sold you and I bring your car back for another week and give you a run around, drive your car again. Cause more damage. Then tell you "No man, I didn't touch that part". You believe me for now, but I'm retarded and fucked up again after promising I'll do the BEST job. So now You bring it back a 3rd time for ANOTHER 2 weeks. This time I fuck something else up and don't tell you until you notice again. You point it out and I say "I'll order the other part I screwed up". Then you wait another month, and you call. I tell you there's no part to fix your car available. You find out there's one in stock and you'll see it tomorrow. So after dragging this BS for 3.5 months, you're out all the money you gave me for product/job you didn't want. You cut your loses and call it a write off. Then 2-3 weeks later you check your bank statement and you get billed from the rental car company for the 1.5 weeks of insurance and rental fees for the car I was supposed to pay for.

Now at this point would you find what I've done personally offensive? Or just bad business? I took your car and money. Fucked it up. Lied repeatedly. Spent all the money and didn't pay the rental company to fuck you one last time. Tell me if I took your hard earned money and didn't give you want you paid for, would you just leave me be? If so, I have an amazing deal for you.

I'll wait until Monday, If the new owner of VIP is true to his word, we'll see. If not, then I think Talha should be responsible. He told me once the paperwork is done, he'll pay me back. But given the track record I find it hard to believe him. I just want money back for the rental and the grill.
#8-2900 Smith St
Richmond, BC

sales@bpgautosound.com

Last edited by Cman333; 12-20-2015 at 12:05 AM.
Old 12-19-2015, 11:51 PM   #340
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,803 Times in 3,899 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts14 View Post
All I can say is I'm sorry if this went down this way. I agree, This was a very immature and irresponsible decision on my part and I apologize for any bad feelings u have after coming to me. I take responsibility for everything. I didn't mean to drive ur car but it was foolish of me to do so.

I'm still very new to this business and I'm trying to improve from each mistake. I know my mistakes will cost me but all I can say is that I'm sorry

twitchyzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 12:04 AM   #341
I bringith the lowerballerith

Saw a mazda 3 with a VIP autobody plate zipping around Lougheed Superstore parking lot. A tall male,with a huge beard, of maybe indian decent at least 6 foot stepped out of the vehicle.
not sure how the policy works at VIP autobody about changing a customer's license plate frame with theirs own "VIP autobody" frames like some people say about Fast track autobody.

Not sure if they are driving their customer's car around again or just a former customer who just had their plates changed into VIP autobody after getting their repairs finished.

source: I work there and was pushing carts back inside
OGCStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 02:24 AM   #342
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

I would be mad too if I were scammed like that. Although the scale is completely different, I was too lied to by a bodyshop who said they would finish painting a piece in 2 weeks. I went there on the date when he promised it'd be done. 2 weeks turned to 5 weeks and 3 visits. On my last visit, I took my part and left for another bodyshop. No money involved, I know.

But that isn't the point that I'm trying to get across. My point is, you represent your company on this forum because you are officially listed as a vendor. It's like donning a uniform on the street cussing like mad or road raging in a company vehicle. What you do in your uniform publicly affects how other people perceive your company. It is like that road rage video of that plumbing van posted a couple months ago, would you use that company to fix your plumbing problems? Probably not since they lost their credibility by doing dangerous acts like road raging.

It's none of our concern if you speak of this matter with Talha and his family privately or if you gather enough evidence to present your case in court. It is also none of our concern if you posted your stuff using a private account unaffiliated with your company. But it is a concern to use a vendor account to publicly post bits of private personal information in a public forum due to the reasons stated above.
jcmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 03:19 AM   #343
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
I would be mad too if I were scammed like that. Although the scale is completely different, I was too lied to by a bodyshop who said they would finish painting a piece in 2 weeks. I went there on the date when he promised it'd be done. 2 weeks turned to 5 weeks and 3 visits. On my last visit, I took my part and left for another bodyshop. No money involved, I know.

But that isn't the point that I'm trying to get across. My point is, you represent your company on this forum because you are officially listed as a vendor. It's like donning a uniform on the street cussing like mad or road raging in a company vehicle. What you do in your uniform publicly affects how other people perceive your company. It is like that road rage video of that plumbing van posted a couple months ago, would you use that company to fix your plumbing problems? Probably not since they lost their credibility by doing dangerous acts like road raging.

It's none of our concern if you speak of this matter with Talha and his family privately or if you gather enough evidence to present your case in court. It is also none of our concern if you posted your stuff using a private account unaffiliated with your company. But it is a concern to use a vendor account to publicly post bits of private personal information in a public forum due to the reasons stated above.
meh cman hasnt changed the way i think of bpg in a negative way at all. id do the same regardless of the circumstances if i got fucked the way he did
bossha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 09:00 AM   #344

Actually I'm more inclined to visit BPG after reading cman's responses. It's clear he doesn't stand for any bullshit business and shotty work. Leaves me to believe that, unlike Tahla, cman takes pride in the work and service he offers.
Past:'06 Civic Si
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 10:19 AM   #345
RS Licensed Vendor

Quote:
It is like that road rage video of that plumbing van
I totally see where you are coming from, but I personally don't think I've acted way out of line in a way that would negatively impact the way people perceive me. I don't generally like to do things like this, but it has been such a horrendous experience that it's hard for me not to share and vent.

You can't compare the road rage to this, it's like if the other car was pegging rocks at the plumbing van, then jacked $1000+ from the plumber. Then the plumber is now acting in a rage. Then after the incident they take his credit card and buy a PS4.

So because he's wearing his work uniform and got jacked, he shouldn't defend himself and try to get his stuff back? Just rely on the "justice" system and go through months MORE of headaches?

There's a guy on RS named "MrMike" that got jacked 40+k for a car and is going about it the legal way. It's been who knows how many years and he's out his $40k still. Let alone all the anguish and hours he's poured into it. I don't wanna be a MrMike (Whatever his handle was).
#8-2900 Smith St
Richmond, BC

sales@bpgautosound.com

Last edited by Cman333; 12-20-2015 at 06:24 PM.
Old 12-20-2015, 10:55 AM   #346
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Cman, don't listen to these guys, you have not put any negativity on your business, like someone said earlier you would probably give better service now anyways. Just because your a vendor doesn't mean u can get screw and be afraid to voice out your concerns.
kkttsang is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-20-2015, 01:48 PM   #347
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,584 Times in 4,318 Posts
When a vendor reacts this way to shitty service, chances are, he doesn't have shitty service.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 09:24 PM   #348
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,561 Times in 455 Posts
^ Exactly.

You beat me to it.

Now, I'm even MORE inclined to go to BPG. Knowing full well he doesn't tolerate this type of 'service', you know he isn't going to do the same type of thing to his customers.

I'll keep my fingers crossed you get this sorted soon Cman
Lowered_Klass is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-21-2015, 07:26 AM   #349
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:

Your entitled to your opinion, but I'm also entitled to mine, and my opinion is that your opinion is a piece of shit

I'm with the others cman you havnt tarnished your business whatsoever. I already stopped in once at bpg about getting the rest of the soundsystem for my car completed, I have no hesitation at all after this of coming back to bpg. As others have said this makes me even more inclined to visit you cause I know I won't need to deal with the bullshit.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-21-2015, 02:58 PM   #350
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

i bet u that jcmaz is talha's bff lol
you! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by: