REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 12-23-2015, 06:44 PM   #376
RS Licensed Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
This.

VIP was never a sponsor on RS, but since the owner was a member, and there was a few people who had done work with him and praised him I decided to give them a chance.

One of the final things that drove me to make this thread was that constant threads asking for autobody recommendations were being responded to with VIP. So I decided to set it straight for everyone.

After all of this if anyone still wants to visit VIP well then they know what to expect.

IF ONLYYYYYYYYYY you made this thread like many weeks prior I definitely wouldn't have been one of his victims. Either or, through out all this bullshit, I probably wouldn't have made my own thread about VIP/Talha. I don't usually like doing this and putting people on blast, but when I read your post he already had my car so I had to roll with it. I thought I was a single victim of a one time bad incident. Once I saw how many others had similar experiences I had to speak up too. Feels like an online AA meeting or something lol

Thanks big time for taking the time to even make this thread. It really brought everything to light, and the kind words from you RS'ers helped put my mind at ease, and the douchebaggery was entertaining.

I guess we'll see in the new year if I make another rant.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Advertisement
#8-2900 Smith St
Richmond, BC

sales@bpgautosound.com
Cman333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 06:53 PM   #377
RS Licensed Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-vtecyo View Post
Everything cman did was completely professional. The only part I could comment on is when he posted ts14's address with asterisks, mixed with numbers. Instead he could have waited for the results from Sam first or completely stop writing after he stated his intentions to speak with ts14's parents.
I thought about it for awhile. I just wanted my money back from him. I felt personally ripped off by him. Kind of like a Craigslist scammer. So I figured I would let him know that he shouldn't fuck around and just settle up.

Hence why I didn't post a full address. Just a teaser so he knew I'm not just BS'ing. Sure I could've PM'd him but Pm'ing/Calling him got me nothing but repeated lies and false assurances.

I honestly feel I should've gotten ALL my money back, along with some compensation for the hassle, the damaged grill/gas cap and the fucking oil stains in my UBER clean garage floor. I see it every time I pull into my garage I think of this experience.
#8-2900 Smith St
Richmond, BC

sales@bpgautosound.com
Cman333 is offline   Reply With Quote