REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2012, 07:36 PM   #276
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
Answer the question. I know where my kid is. He's in your rec room. It's 11pm.
Yet you have no clue what your kid is doing. The whole point of "do you know where your kid is at 11 o'clock" is "I know what my kid is doing". You clearly would not.

Lawyered, again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
ANSWER THE QUESTION
If I answer it, you confirm that you blame others cause you don't know what your kid is doing and that you'll be a terrible parent.

Are you sure you want that answer?
Advertisement
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:38 PM   #277
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil@rise View Post
I taught my kid how to turn down shit not how to do it.
When she is with close family and friends now almost 16 I let her drink a little and if a friend of mine is smoking a joint she can partake but only if its in a controlled group with close family and friends present
To be fair, if you're letting her drink and smoke, you're showing her how to do it too.

Yet I get what you mean, its important to teach kids what's acceptable and what's not, and obviously booze and pot are acceptable to you, as they are for me.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:46 PM   #278
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
I'm going to let you off the hook. You can't answer because of the following:

You answer yes:

Well, you just said that you are willing to override another parent. Makes you kind of an asshole( no comment). Also has you breaking the law(if not the spirit of it) and basically giving an unitiated kid a taste for booze and drugs.

So you answer no:

Well, you just negated 11 pages of arguments because when push comes to shove, you aren't actually cool with supplying kids with booze in your basement for a whole host of reasons. Namely, the chance that you could be supplying a good kid with a bad option.

So, you've chosen to circle around the issue and try to change the parameters of the test.

Everyone is bored of this thread, and its turned just stupid. I'm out. I think my point has been made, and I really had some fun in the last 2 pages and I am just not into arguing it anymore.

Until next time.
You'll be back, like Stylinred, you don't actually act on your words.

You're so black and white. You couldn't even imagine that you might get a call saying "hey grid, the kids want to party at their sleepover, are you ok with that?" or "hey grid, your kid says you're ok with drinking and smoking, just calling to confirm" or "hey grid, the kids want to have a couple drinks, wanna come over and have some beers and help watch them?"

There's so many more answers than "yes" and "no", you're just not open minded enough to consider them. That's too bad.

I used to drink and smoke at my friend's house thinking my parents didn't know. I found out as an adult how much parents talk to each other.

Sucks eh to try and setup someone up with such a narrow scope to win your argument, only to have it fall apart cause the scope is never that narrow. Maybe you'll go back to discussing now rather than trying to win, I doubt it, just like I doubt you're out.

Cya soon.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #279
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,850
Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
i can't keep up with these arguments, so fuck it tl;dr
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #280
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 25,399
Thanked 10,279 Times in 3,851 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndude69 View Post
I think the main argument you and dino are making is the legal liability argument in the last few posts. We've mentioned that if an adult is nearby that they can respond to these events and respond appropriately. We've also mentioned that kids drink more responsibility when they know parents are nearby as to not do anything stupid.
no im leaning on more the moral issues here, legally parents are fucked plain and simple if they're facilitating other kids drinking/doing drugs even if nothing tragic happens.

[/quote]In terms of legal liability, I would like to say that these parties have been happening since forever, and are still happening today.

Most parents know or should the other parents friends, and parents tend not to press charges against other humans that have no intention of deliberately trying to harm their child.

2nd, its very difficult to prove in the courts, with minimal penalties.


I'm not even going go into this as theres soo much this can open up and has many scenarios.

-- parents can supply limited alcohol so no one goes overboard
-- parents "supply" the alcohol by having it in the fridge, but it's implied that the kids can go drink from there, no verbal or actual "go ahead and drink son" message is relayed
-- parents are not the taste-testers, for all we know it was coke, not coke-rum.

etc etc etc
I can really go on and on forever here. [/quote]

i dunno what ur saying here so im just addressing the bold portion, you're assuming too much again... and the moment a child gets hurt people, let alone parents, want blood/revenge/accountability we have cases that were in the media recently that show that parents will want to get that from anyone they can, even from their own immediate family members

as for the "its very hard to prove in court" i don't really know what you're saying here either but im assuming you mean its hard to prove that parents were negligent? the fact that they facilitated alcohol/drug use is an immediate sign of negligence (as its illegal) unless they try to lie/hide the fact that they were even there (and are able to prove that)



as per personal experience with family catered alcohol/drug parties the parents dont give a shit it seems more like they want to relive their youth than to provide a proper chaperoned party

i will concede not all parental chaperoned parties are done with a laissez faire attitude (something you can't seem to do) but even if they did their best to monitor the actions of the guests 1) they'll be hard pressed to do it properly due to the # of teens 2) they have no right to decide whats best for my kid

dont know how many times i need to repeat it
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #281
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 25,399
Thanked 10,279 Times in 3,851 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post
Put me back on block, if you ever did in the first place.

A handful of Fraternity brothers can handle a 500 person keg party.
A few bouncers and wait staff can handle a 1000 capacity club.
A couple parents can handle a few kids.

Give me a break, you took me off block to give that faulty logic.
no they can't... the evidence speaks for itself... even with bouncers and adults partying things more than often go awry every night @ a club.... and again you're just assuming the best.. and not considering the implications of what could go wrong and the right of you raising my kids but holding no responsibility if anything goes wrong


and you contradict yourself by saying you wouldnt allow your girlfriends kid to do ecstasy....

you need to just quit it.... cuz as ive said before you're just blah blah blahhing and then slightly maneuvering your argument every time you get stumped and blahblah blahing some more and then berating when you're really stumped and just yell "facts facts facts" like the ones you're hearing aren't and as if you're conjecture does = facts... and then you tie in your sex ed teaching gf into this as if it adds some sort of affirmation to your presumptions rinse and repeat; ignored again permanently
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-19-2012, 10:59 PM   #282
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
no they can't... the evidence speaks for itself... even with bouncers and adults partying things more than often go awry every night @ a club.... and again you're just assuming the best.. and not considering the implications of what could go wrong and the right of you raising my kids but holding no responsibility if anything goes wrong
If things "more often go awry" at a club, it'd be shut down. It does not "more often go awry", you're just wrong.

If we considered the implications we'd all stay home in bubbles. Thankfully most people have some common sense, which isn't so common in this thread. You might want to find some and stop picking our exceptions and red herrings to make a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
and you contradict yourself by saying you wouldnt allow your girlfriends kid to do ecstasy.
I wouldn't want anyone to do chemical drugs made by god knows who using god knows what, for the exact reason the girl in Abbotsford died.

That said, if she really wanted to do it and I couldn't talk her out of it, I'd rather it be supervised so if the shit hit the fan something can be done asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
you need to just quit it
You need to follow through on your promises. You promised not to continue replying and put me on block. The credibility of your arguments is about the same as your promises.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:00 AM   #283
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Okanagan
Posts: 15,455
Thanked 8,061 Times in 3,502 Posts
what a fucking stupid idea. there's a fine line between providing a safe environment and encouraging kids that wouldn't otherwise be drinking to drink underage. The first time I drank I think I was 15? and we were basically tipsy. I can't imagine getting bombed at 13, that's retarded (and what, only 2/3 of the way to legal? fuck sakes)
__________________
1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC // 2007 Toyota Rav4 V6 // 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:29 AM   #284
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
spyker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lake Of Fire
Posts: 1,166
Thanked 623 Times in 252 Posts
Man with all this arguing in this thread,I say we set up a boxing ring for the next RS meet,the proceeds from the wagers will go to charity and the scores will be settled once in for all.No more hiding behind a computer screen insulting,bashing and plain degrading people,talk is cheap.

Taylor192 vs..........
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:09 AM   #285
My homepage has been set to RS
 
trancehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,362
Thanked 743 Times in 363 Posts
why the need for a boxing match? are we all tough guys here?

its a battle of brains and wit. if someone can't handle the ascension, then hit the streets and fight it out with the other bums for last weeks half eaten sandwich in the dumpster
__________________
Quote:

[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 i find that at vietnamese place they cut ur hair like they cut grass
[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 do u go to vietnamese places for haircuts
trancehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:38 AM   #286
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,112
Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
I don't fight...and I'm a girl. I could just kick him in the balls and run away though...
Posted via RS Mobile
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:54 AM   #287
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,112
Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post


I wouldn't want anyone to do chemical drugs made by god knows who using god knows what, for the exact reason the girl in Abbotsford died.

That said, if she really wanted to do it and I couldn't talk her out of it, I'd rather it be supervised so if the shit hit the fan something can be done asap.
For fuck sakes, are you shitting me?! Couldn't talk her out of it?? What, does she have a fucking gun to your head?

What kind of kid are you going to raise that you are going to sit down and way the pros and cons of doing hard drugs (yes, I think X is a hard drug) and at the end if she still wants to do it, you will "let" her?! Oh, and good thing you are going to watch her do it because we all know that if an adult is present, there is NO WAY she'll OD on some fucked up batch of it.

Let's hope you luck out and talk your daughter outta murdering someone as well, if not...you gonna be there and support her with that too?? Ya know, to make sure it doesn't get outta hand...

Your logic and discourse is draining, you dodging questions and changing your angles ever so slightly is mind numbing, and your shit-ass trolling fucking attitude you barf out to anyone who looks in your direction is pathetic.

Go back to the hole you came from with your frat-boy attitude so you can fap to a picture of yourself in peace.

Can we finally move this to fight club??
Posted via RS Mobile
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #288
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,074
Thanked 187 Times in 74 Posts
.
__________________
Surf, Party, Sleep.

Last edited by m!chael; 11-05-2018 at 10:43 PM.
m!chael is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #289
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 25,399
Thanked 10,279 Times in 3,851 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m!chael View Post
What Taylor is saying now, after altering his point once again, (from yes to no to no to maybe to you dont fucking understand me cuz you're stupid, to yes to...?) is that he would rather have his kid do drugs while he is around to make sure that everything is fine, than do it behind his back at some rave or house party with additional risk.
fixed
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2012, 10:36 AM   #290
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS
 
CP.AR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL400
Posts: 5,859
Thanked 3,072 Times in 1,035 Posts
move the thread to FC already
__________________
Where the hell am I
CP.AR is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2012, 10:42 AM   #291
Throw yo paws in da air!
 
XplicitLuder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: State of Trance
Posts: 5,120
Thanked 2,777 Times in 955 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m!chael View Post
First of all, how you can be such a cunt on a Friday morning is beyond me.

In regards to your reply to Taylor. Believe me (which you wont because you're ignorant and devoid of any meaningful thought processes), If your kids choose to do E, they will do it. What Taylor is saying is that he would rather have his kid do drugs while he is around to make sure that everything is fine, than do it behind his back at some rave or house party with additional risk.

Now this is where you will fail as a parent. You think that just telling a kid "NO" will stop him/her from doing it. This isn't how the real world works Dorothy. Kids will drink and smoke weed (its a fact of life), but its preferable for them to do this under supervision. What's even better about this is that parents can show their kids how to drink or smoke weed in moderation and hopefully those kids, if they choose to further experiment with those substances, will continue to use them in the same moderate manner. This is opposed to the binge drinking and faded smoking habits that most kids develop while experimenting with booze and weed at random parties or parks, behind their parents' backs.
altho i believe most kids WILL drink and smoke weed, it's not a FACT of life that this will happen. I have drank alcohol, but have rejected the weed from my friends and im around them 24/7 even while they blaze. No, im no "badass" over here because i haven't done it, but i'm just saying that there's a difference between someone CHOSING to do it and someone WILL do it because of said "fact" that doesn't even exist
__________________

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts


2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2012, 11:19 AM   #292
I am grateful grapefruit
 
gars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,094
Thanked 831 Times in 392 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m!chael View Post
First of all, how you can be such a cunt on a Friday morning is beyond me.

In regards to your reply to Taylor. Believe me (which you wont because you're ignorant and devoid of any meaningful thought processes), If your kids choose to do E, they will do it. What Taylor is saying is that he would rather have his kid do drugs while he is around to make sure that everything is fine, than do it behind his back at some rave or house party with additional risk.

Now this is where you will fail as a parent. You think that just telling a kid "NO" will stop him/her from doing it. This isn't how the real world works Dorothy. Kids will drink and smoke weed (its a fact of life), but its preferable for them to do this under supervision. What's even better about this is that parents can show their kids how to drink or smoke weed in moderation and hopefully those kids, if they choose to further experiment with those substances, will continue to use them in the same moderate manner. This is opposed to the binge drinking and faded smoking habits that most kids develop while experimenting with booze and weed at random parties or parks, behind their parents' backs.
This is where you will fail as a parent. You seem to think that you have little influence over your child - that you are unable to talk a child out of doing things when they really want to do it.

No one is telling you to be a dictator in your household. That works with some children but not all. I would hope that I would have an open enough relationship with my children that I am able to talk about drugs and alcohol openly and get them to understand the dangers and talk them out of doing things such as ecstacy.

You guys talk about weed as if every high school student does it. I didn't do it in high school. None of my close friends ever smoked it in high school, and I can tell you that the majority of my high school class never smoked it then either. Like Taylor says, it's the rule, not the exception. Maybe all of you guys went to a different school where every kid is smoking a joint a day, I don't know.
__________________
Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photographers Enthusiasts
gars is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #293
Summertime Sadness
 
LSF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,601
Thanked 2,911 Times in 648 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m!chael View Post
What's even better about this is that parents can show their kids how to drink or smoke weed in moderation and hopefully those kids, if they choose to further experiment with those substances, will continue to use them in the same moderate manner.

So just because you tell your kid to do it in moderation they will? So what happens (which more than likely will) when it's NOT in moderation... then what?

P.S I'm not sure why there's a need to be calling anyone cunts or any names for that matter... isn't this suppsosed to be a mature conversation/debate?
__________________
LSF22 (1-0-0)

[15-01, 11:33] ICE BOY i'm going to wrap my dick in a crepe and make you suck the filling

[[09-10, 11:34] ICE BOY liquor in the front, poker in the rear

Last edited by LSF22; 01-20-2012 at 01:47 PM.
LSF22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2012, 12:32 PM   #294
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,507
Thanked 659 Times in 206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSF22 View Post
So just because you tell your kid to do it in moderation they will? So what happens (which more than likely will) when it's NOT in moderation... then what?
they od and die

If it gets out of hand, even supervision can't stop them. Yes I know a few people that have these "supervised" parties. However even when the parents tell the kids and his/her peers to stop, they don't have to listen. There is no difference between supervised and unsupervised at this point.

ex. they want to get piss drunk, they will with or without supervision.

ps. thread needs to move to fc
dyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:40 PM   #295
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: n zone
Posts: 2,660
Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
experimentation and experiences with drugs and alcohol are vital to normal development in children.

universities and society as a whole are already polluted with socially retarded sheltered drones, do we want any more?

just teach your kids to stay away from the "big 3". i.e. meth, crack/cocaine, and heroine and you're good!

Last edited by Sid Vicious; 01-20-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #296
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gars View Post
You guys talk about weed as if every high school student does it. I didn't do it in high school. None of my close friends ever smoked it in high school, and I can tell you that the majority of my high school class never smoked it then either. Like Taylor says, it's the rule, not the exception. Maybe all of you guys went to a different school where every kid is smoking a joint a day, I don't know.
Stats say 1 in 20 are daily users, 1 in 5 are casual users, and 1 in 3 have tried it.

Those are large enough numbers to not be exceptions, yet I'll agree, its definitely not as big a deal as many are making it out to be. That's why I fluffed off the extacy comment, cause and even smaller minority of teens will use hard drugs.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #297
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbaddie View Post
ps. thread needs to move to fc
If it goes to FC it dies. There's a lot of negativity which is expected for a sensitive topic, yet only a couple incidents of outright insulting which for the most part didn't go anywhere - not worth losing good information in the depths of FC.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #298
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
For fuck sakes, are you shitting me?! Couldn't talk her out of it?? What, does she have a fucking gun to your head?
People are going to do what they are going to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Oh, and good thing you are going to watch her do it because we all know that if an adult is present, there is NO WAY she'll OD on some fucked up batch of it.
It is less likely she'll pop too many pills, and more likely if something bad happens it'll be dealt with swiftly and appropriately - unlike the alternative if something goes wrong they hide it from strict parents until its too late.

I don't expect you to understand that, you blame others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Let's hope you luck out and talk your daughter outta murdering someone as well, if not...you gonna be there and support her with that too?? Ya know, to make sure it doesn't get outta hand...
Glad to see common sense isn't so common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Your logic and discourse is draining, you dodging questions and changing your angles ever so slightly is mind numbing, and your shit-ass trolling fucking attitude you barf out to anyone who looks in your direction is pathetic.
Its only draining cause you lack the intellect to keep up. What you wrote is trolling, insults for no other purpose than to get a rise out of someone - cause you've run out of something intelligent to say.

Perhaps you should take a timeout, like the stupid kid that needs to sit in the corner and think about why they are acting out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Go back to the hole you came from with your frat-boy attitude so you can fap to a picture of yourself in peace.
The nail in the coffin, cementing your stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Can we finally move this to fight club??
FC is about your level of intellect, I ca see why you want to move it there.
Since you learned how to google "taylor192" you can search RS and notice I don't post in FC. I'm interested in discussions and facts, you're welcome to go to FC and troll with insults.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #299
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,850
Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
i wanted to visit this thread again to see what's happening

Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:12 PM   #300
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
GabAlmighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 5,324
Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Posting in retard thread
__________________
'16 Ram 1500
GabAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net