REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #76
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,112
Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
can't we all just bro-hug this out?
Advertisement
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #77
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
dlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,084
Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
dw dino, we aint angry lol, this is an debate where people try to argue out their opinion.. alpha just does it in the most retarded way ever..
taylor bring in good points, you brought in good points, but i just wanted to call out alpha for this stupidity.. holy fuck
__________________
Quote:
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #78
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,850
Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
no

inb4 fight club
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #79
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,112
Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Oh, and don't forget....I was called an "uneducated cunt".

all-in-all...a pretty good thread I started
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #80
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
dlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,084
Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
an interesting one that brings out everyone's opinion
__________________
Quote:
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #81
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
geeknerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,149
Thanked 457 Times in 190 Posts
Ok since you like picking lines, here we go:

Quote:
Confirmed, you're a fucking idiot and didn't understand a word I said.

Put up a poll on this site, I'm willing to bet 90%+ drink and 30%+ have done drugs at some point.
Open your eyes, tard.
Quote:
Teens are going to do it one way or another (as you know, having admitted to doing exactly that),
90% =/= 100%, 30%=/=100%, but you sure are helping it become 100%. I know you're not forcing it but when you PROVIDE A
Quote:
loving supervised supportive environment where they can learn about it than risk getting caught in public and dragged home by the police or worse.
its that much easier and earlier for them to try it out for the first time. The fact that you provide such a place is like encouraging them. You're providing a drinking opportunity earlier than they would've encountered in the future and your reasoning behind that is because you can "teach" them "proper handling?" seriously... drinking and drugs + controlling? even adults suck at it.

And even if its not their first time,
Do you really truly believe that because you taught them the 'proper' way to drink and drug, that when they do go out and drink, they will be a more mature 14yo drinker? Or do you believe that, because you provide a place for when they want to drink, they will ONLY use your place so it can be safe and supervised. Teens just love doing things under supervision of an adult right?


Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post
It is also better they learn how to handle drugs and alcohol properly. I started drinking at 15yo, so by the time I hit unversity and was living on my own making my own decisions
at the first sentence. Didn't know there was a proper way to do things that are illegal.


Quote:
I was equipped with the tools to handle it properly, unlike the sheltered tools that end up wasting their first year of school making up for lost time.
You can try to prevent them from doing it, yet then you're just being a stupid helicopter parent who they will hate and rebel against eventually.
As much as there are those first year fuckups, there are just as many sheltered kids who dont fuck up and continue on great achievements without or with trying alcohol or drugs.

Trying stuff at 15 vs 19 is very different.

As i said before, when you provide a place like that, it encourages them. You are basically saying, "its ok to break the law if you know how". At least with sheltering, even if they do it, they will have that sense of guilt in breaking the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post
You're acting like "those" parents are forcing their kids to drink and do drugs. If they don't want to try it, then they don't have to.

You don't throw someone behind the wheel of a car and expect them to know how to drive right away. They are supervising until they demonstrate they can handle it.

If this is your attitude, you need to grow up.
How do you know when they want to try it and when they do, how do the kids know that you are okay with it? At some point you are going to have to say, "hey if you ever want to try drinking or drugs, come to me and ill let you?"

today you can take 1 shot. tomorrow 2 shots. is that how you teach them?
okay, you kids are drunk. the proper way to handle this now is to go to sleep now....?
or is it
"hey lets try drinking outside without your parents taylor192 watching us, then we can probably have more fun"

What im also trying to say is, its not the matter of want or not, you are providing a CAN and CANT.
Sometimes, they simply CANT acquire drugs and more so booze (its fucked up drugs are easier to get than alcohol) but you are providing the CAN. so when they want, they can. And this is why i say you are almost encouraging them.

You metioned, 'drawing the line,' drinking and drugging harms kids bodies, why isnt the line drawn there?

Another case, are you going to watch them the whole time they are at your house? What if your kids druggie friend comes over with the next level like E. will you know?

So after you became a university student, you never once 'fucked up' as a result of drinking because you started early at the age of 15?

Not to mention that OP experienced the situation firsthand and while at the time she felt nothing wrong, looking back as a matured adult she believes it was wrong.

The most annoying thing is, and i asked earlier but you ignored it completely:
Quote:
If your kid and friends decide to have a party because you let them(not forcing but providing a place, and the means to buy booze and drugs), do you plan to call every single parent letting them know that your allowing alcohol and drugs in a safe supervised manner? No 'normal' parent is gonna expect their kids to be drinking/drugging when they say they are going for a sleepover.
Do you not see how that can change the way one of your kid's friend thinks? Who are you to allow such a thing to other people's children.
As a parent, you'd probably want to teach them responsible behavior, not about , its ok to do it here and not there. Sure you might do this to encourage open relationship with your child but there are other ways such as learning about your child. They are kids. just because you believe you can teach them to be responsible doesnt mean they can be.

I believe that some kids need a parent that says NO.
geeknerd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #82
WHAT? NO FOOD?
 
Santofu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,406
Thanked 1,134 Times in 231 Posts
I have a friend who has his parents approve everything he do, drinking, blazing, etc and he turns out just fine...
Although all the stuff he do must be supervised by his parents at his house or trusted friends'...
One tiny thing isn't gonna kill you but it may change your life... It's part of your life growing up MAKING YOUR OWN DECISIONS whenever you want to take it or not, nobody ain't making you do it... If you can't stop it, then gg
__________________
1996 VSM Civic EK Hatchback

[29-04, 00:14] El Bastardo: Santofu isn't the hero Revscene needs, but hes the hero Revscene deserves
Santofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #83
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
BaoTurbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neverland
Posts: 2,673
Thanked 619 Times in 328 Posts
^+1

We all have different opinions: Play the game at your own risk.
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #84
My homepage has been set to RS
 
trancehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,362
Thanked 743 Times in 363 Posts
Steve Jobs did LSD. mentions it was one of the three greatest things hes ever done

expand your mind guys, its a beautiful thing

just because the government says its illegal, it does not cast a gloomy shadow over the substance nor its effects. a mix of politics, business, and control are in the mix.

any naysayers here ever speed over the limit? yeah thats right you did
__________________
Quote:

[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 i find that at vietnamese place they cut ur hair like they cut grass
[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 do u go to vietnamese places for haircuts
trancehead is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-16-2012, 12:34 AM   #85
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,507
Thanked 659 Times in 206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
no

inb4 fight club
LOL fight club. It will only get there because you can't seem to broaden your mind that some people live their own lifestyles. Get over it. People can choose to drink/ use drugs. Their choice, their regrets/happiness. If you're so iffy on the law; why do you speed? I can keep going on, but hopefully you get the message. Just stop before you make a bigger fool out of yourself.
dyan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-16-2012, 02:26 AM   #86
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 14,944
Thanked 6,601 Times in 3,100 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancehead View Post
Steve Jobs did LSD. mentions it was one of the three greatest things hes ever done

did
Did he do it when he was 15?
__________________
Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:59 AM   #87
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 5,944
Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
TL;DR
__________________
PHOTOGRAPHY / FLICKR
1exotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #88
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 25,399
Thanked 10,279 Times in 3,851 Posts
the problem with comparing top athletes, leaders, creators in the world who have used drugs and yourself is that those people are not a 'dime a dozen' they're a rarity
what makes you think you're not going to end up as that guy on hastings & main that you detest so much? because i can guarantee you at once they felt and compared their condition the same way as you did
you should never just look @ the bright side you need to know and understand that there is a dark side

I dont have a problem with people who choose to abuse their bodies, if i did i'd be outside mcdonalds and slapping everyone that came out of there

just don't be so naive as to assume "i got this" but sadly when you're in your teens all you think is "I got this"


So someones parents think they can give my retarded teenager a facility to get high? they better be careful that I never, ever, find out, where the fuck do they get off thinking they can do that?

Well the thing is they're only concerned with condoning /controlling / monitoring their own kid, with drug & alcohol use they're just allowing other kids there so that they can better care for their own kid; they're not gonna give a damn if Your kid starts fucking up or going too far they'll simply say "what a shame" and use it as an example to their own kid "see jimmy/sally you dont want to end up like that"

Ive got no real problem with a parent facilitating their own childs experimentation; i think its fucking stupid and i would gladly call child services on them but i wouldn't intervene beyond that

Had a friend in high school, his dad is a prominent 80's rock band member, and he used to allow his kid to have parties and smoke up and drink and pop e etc at his place it was hilarious to see when you're a teen and a pretty fun place to hang out but again when you're a teen you're retarded and he, btw, didn't end up too good @ all




disclaimer? as some may know i've never done any drugs and never even had a sip of alcohol almost all of my friends did though but i didn't need it to have a good time nor had any desire to try it; out of my friends who used, many of them turned out okay (not great) some of them ended up as Hastings & Main type addicts but have seemingly turned their life around now @30 but they're not completely there in the head anymore

there are 2 extremes, if you fall in the middle? whatever i guess? maybe you could have been more? if you end up on top, congratulations! if you end up in the dump who gives a fuck right? you got this

Last edited by StylinRed; 01-16-2012 at 10:13 AM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-16-2012, 08:32 AM   #89
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
It's something more than that

If you never pushed yourself in the gym or any other sport then you're not even close to understanding, it's one of those intangible things that you have to do in order to really comprehend and grasp
I ran a marathon 5 years ago. During training I enjoyed a glass of wine most nights to celebrate how well I had been doing and still got high a few times a month with my friends to play vids and relax on off days. I got my 10K time under 45mins, leaned out (dropped 50 lbs), and was benching 110 lb dumbbells.

So fuck you.

Drinking and smoking can be enjoyed in moderation, even by athletes. Get your head out of your ass.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:36 AM   #90
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
what makes you think you're not going to end up as that guy on hastings & main that you detest so much? because i can guarantee you at once they felt and compared their condition the same way as you did
I can guarantee you're wrong.

Most of the people in the DTES have mental health issues that prevent them from being part of society so they have turned to drugs to easy their issues. There's lots of great research on this, you're welcome to read it instead of making up "facts".

The average person is homeless 1 day, cause the average person is not mentally ill and will seek out help after experiencing that 1 bad day. Again, there's lots of great research on this.

I'm willing to bet there's more snowboarders on the hills in Vancouver that smoke than drug addicts in the DTES.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #91
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheDLo View Post
ever pushed myself in the gym? i pushed myself hard enough even when im high...
i used to smoke weed to get good concentration at the gym, but estrogen levels increased buddy, ur fucking retarded lol i have participated in many sports, i took martial arts, i played soccer, basketball etc..
I tried working out while high once, laziest workout ever, not even worth going. Worked out while drunk once, never again. Thought I was superman and could've hurt myself lifting way too much.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:12 AM   #92
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 25,399
Thanked 10,279 Times in 3,851 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post
I can guarantee you're wrong.

Most of the people in the DTES have mental health issues that prevent them from being part of society so they have turned to drugs to easy their issues. There's lots of great research on this, you're welcome to read it instead of making up "facts".
I can guarantee you you're wrong because i've worked and continue to work with the homeless down there and have had people ive grown up with end up down there; you don't need to tell me about the research surrounding the dtes believe me lol, if only.

you're trying to dismiss them all as mental patients, which there are a great amount there is no denying that, but some of those with mental issues are mental due to the drug that they're addicted to

you're also refusing to believe that there are 2 extremes and a norm for drug&alcohol users which shows your stupidity


it almost sounds like you're saying every drug user is in prime shape and mental health and the only ones who end up having issues are because of other issues outside of their addiction.... lol if that's the case just stfu please and if you wont i'll just do myself a favour and ignore you

Last edited by StylinRed; 01-16-2012 at 09:22 AM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #93
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
i'll just do myself a favour and ignore you
Please do, your replies are not factual and waste everyone's time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
it almost sounds like your saying every drug user is in prime shape and mental health and the only ones who end up having issues are because of other issues outside of their addiction....
That's not "almost" what I'm saying, that is exactly what I am saying - cause its true. Again, you're welcome to read up on the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
I can guarantee you you're wrong because i've worked and continue to work with the homeless down there and have had people ive grown up with end up down there.
Yet you've never read the studies and are just talking off the cuff.

I won't bother asking what you do down there cause I hope you stop replying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
you're trying to dismiss them all as mental patients, which there are a great amount there is no denying that, but some of those with mental issues are mental due to the drug that they're addicted to
So you agree, why are you arguing again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
you're also refusing to believe that there are 2 extremes and a norm which shows your stupidity
You're stupid if you didn't get my sarcastic remark about there being more pot smoking snowboarders than people that live in the DTES. The 10K people that live in the DTES are the extreme, and represent < 1/2% of the GVA population. Saying we'll end up there like Alpha_V2 has been saying is just dumb.

FFS why do I have to correct your arguments?
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #94
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,243
Thanked 1,619 Times in 378 Posts
When I was a kid, my parents used to always scare the shit out of me when it came to alchohol and drugs ect...

I have 2 older sisters, one was a complete drunk and came home pregnant, the other one was a complete druggy and fried her brain.

Watching all this happen while I was a kid made me never touch drugs or alchohol my entire life.

My drug sister is now couch surfing from place to place, has no job, no life, no assets. Although she is cleaned up, she is 30 years old and now doesnt know what to do with her life, and her own family doesnt even want her around, because she destroys everything she touches.

My pregnant sister, although doing better. Is now a single mom, taking care of my niece, for last 10 years barely making her bills, trying to feed herself and her kid, getting all the help and support she can from mom and dad. Her life is also pretty much ruined, although still in better shape than drug sister.

Me?

own a house, 2 cars, drag race at mission on fridays, have a great GF for 6 years, who also has never touched drugs (she does like drinking wine and bellini's at dinner). Im 25 years old and make 60k a year with 4 weeks vacation, and only place to go is UP.

so for me I learned through my sisters mistakes,

All my friends that I have smoke week and drink all the time, and im right with them hanging out, but I never touch any of it, and let me tell you, not one of them is doing better than I am.

When I raise my kids, I wont be using the scare tactic my parents used, because it obviously didnt work on my sisters, for me I used their experience.

I will try to show my kids through example and my experience,

I will show them how their aunts lives are fucked up due to substance abuse, and how they now have a roof over their heads because I never did any of that shit.

People may say im wrong, and that may be so. But I am just sharing from personal experience, of what early age substance use can really do to a person.
Glove is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #95
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 25,399
Thanked 10,279 Times in 3,851 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post
Please do, your replies are not factual and waste everyone's time.


That's not "almost" what I'm saying, that is exactly what I am saying - cause its true. Again, you're welcome to read up on the subject.


Yet you've never read the studies and are just talking off the cuff.

I won't bother asking what you do down there cause I hope you stop replying.


So you agree, why are you arguing again?


You're stupid if you didn't get my sarcastic remark about there being more pot smoking snowboarders than people that live in the DTES. The 10K people that live in the DTES are the extreme, and represent < 1/2% of the GVA population. Saying we'll end up there like Alpha_V2 has been saying is just dumb.

FFS why do I have to correct your arguments?


its not my fault or anyones fault if they dont understand wtf you're saying its you're own fault

you're also making too many assumptions about me, you are exactly like Hyde in attitude except you're not talking about buying luxury yachts to use as a garage for your car collection, lol oh shit...

i've never read any of the research huh? and "talk off the cuff" i guess real world experience gets trumped by some guy with 0 experience who also misinterprets what he's reading

it also doesn't sound like you understood what i was saying as i mostly agree that ppl can do whatever they wish and most of them wont have a problem but there will be that group that does

the only issue we seem to have is you think people end up on the streets only due to other issues outside of their addiction edit i suggest you look @ switzerland

it also sounds like you're misunderstanding what the research is saying and taking it out of context to support your inane beliefs and you think that ultimately makes you correct lol

im done with you sorry i dont have the interest or time edit ive ignored you btw in my settings so i dont think i'll be seeing any of your follow up posts, hopefully

Last edited by StylinRed; 01-16-2012 at 09:48 AM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #96
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
im done with you sorry i dont have the interest or time
I wish you were, yet you'll be back without putting any time into learning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
its not my fault or anyones fault if they dont understand wtf you're saying its you're own fault
There's many people in this thread that have gotten my point. I cannot control your stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
you're also making too many assumptions about me
The only assumption I've made is that you haven't read anything on the subject, which I assumed correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
i've never read any of the research huh? and "talk off the cuff" i guess real world experience gets trumped by some guy with 0 experience who also misinterprets what he's reading
Real world experience counts. I have friends that work at Insite and YouthCo via my GF's work with Options BC.

Your mistake is thinking I don't know what I'm talking about. Meanwhile you haven't even touched the stuff yet lecture us on its evils.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
it also doesn't sound like you understood what i was saying as i mostly agree that ppl can do whatever they wish and most of them wont have a problem but there will be that group that does
You can barely put together a proper sentence, and you make up "facts". I have little interested in "understanding" what you're saying and more interest in correctly stating the facts for others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
the only issue we seem to have is you think people end up on the streets only due to other issues outside of their addiction
Replace "only" with "mostly". Exceptions are not the rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
it also sounds like you're misunderstanding what the research is saying
You haven't even read it, so don't lecture me until you do. Now go, read something and don't reply till then.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:10 AM   #97
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
StylinRed, do you work/volunteer at Covenant House?
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #98
Banned By Establishment
 
Gridlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New West
Posts: 3,998
Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
A typical thread. Some people make a point on one side, and 'somebody' makes a point to the opposite. Then 192 replies later, starts calling everyone out as being completely wrong because they dare disagree with him to begin with.

So, you win! Soon as my kid hits 12, I'm going to start plying them with booze and weed.

Fuck these things get annoying.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #99
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kits/Richmond
Posts: 4,409
Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
A typical thread. Some people make a point on one side, and 'somebody' makes a point to the opposite. Then 192 replies later, starts calling everyone out as being completely wrong because they dare disagree with him to begin with.
You'll notice there's a lot of "somebodies" that agree with my facts, and "some" people who are being hypocrites while not posting one factual piece of information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
So, you win! Soon as my kid hits 12, I'm going to start plying them with booze and weed.

Fuck these things get annoying.
If that's what you got out of it, no wonder its annoying. You might as well not read if you lack the ability to understand.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #100
Big Drama Show
 
spideyv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,715
Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
that's what separates me from you, 5 years from now where are you going to be?
definitely won't still be making annoying contributions to the workout thread and failing funny posts in the NSFW section
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net