REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-20-2021, 08:59 AM   #9851
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,438 Times in 5,110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Youre so smart... please tell us then why cant you get compensated for vaccine damage in the U.S. if the vaccines are so safe? What dollar amount does Canada provide for vaccine damage or death?
Where do you get compensated for permanent damage from Covid? USA? Canada? Anywhere? Nope.

And you’re millions of times more likely to get Covid than anything from a vaccine

Pick your poison, I know which route I’m going.
Advertisement
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-20-2021, 09:45 AM   #9852
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts

Welp, suffice to say, Ontario is fucked.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 09:48 AM   #9853
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 4,003 Times in 1,908 Posts
^ how do they determine the % of chance of surviving?
whitev70r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 09:52 AM   #9854
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 6,299 Times in 2,511 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitev70r View Post
^ how do they determine the % of chance of surviving?
They're doctors. It's what they do.

Quote:
In a level 3 triage scenario, patients who have a greater than 70% chance of surviving twelve months from the onset of critical illness (based on an evaluation of their clinical presentation at the point of triage) should be prioritized.
Traum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 09:52 AM   #9855
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,168 Times in 7,157 Posts
I believe that someone has actually created an app based on a formula which takes age, preexisting conditions, genetic health risks, your prior health issues, etc.
Kind of like how they determine your life insurance premiums and risks but more scientifically accurate. I’m not sure if it was implemented, but I for sure remember hearing about it.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 10:08 AM   #9856
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,340 Times in 5,649 Posts
A year and a half later and you’re running out of capacity. Your family members deaths are in the government’s hands now.
Old 04-20-2021, 10:32 AM   #9857
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
Where do you get compensated for permanent damage from Covid? USA? Canada? Anywhere? Nope.

And youÂ’re millions of times more likely to get Covid than anything from a vaccine

Pick your poison, I know which route IÂ’m going.
So it tells you something that if only a handful of people are predicted to die or get damaged from the vaccine, why not provide death money assurance so more people would get vaccinated and get this thing over with?

I remember years back reading about an incident of a Measles outbreak at a school where the teens infected were the vaccinated one and not the none vaccinated.
So we can presume what happened was teens with natural immunity were stronger compared to the vaccinated which had damaged immunity from the vaccines.
Who's smart enough to say that western vaccines arent designed in a way to fail in the future?
No guaranteed medical dollar amount compensation is a sign thats its all jacked up.
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 10:44 AM   #9858
CRS

Quote:
So it tells you something that if only a handful of people are predicted to die or get damaged from the vaccine, why not provide death money assurance so more people would get vaccinated and get this thing over with?

I remember years back reading about an incident of a Measles outbreak at a school where the teens infected were the vaccinated one and not the none vaccinated.
So we can presume what happened was teens with natural immunity were stronger compared to the vaccinated which had damaged immunity from the vaccines.
Who's smart enough to say that western vaccines arent designed in a way to fail in the future?
No guaranteed medical dollar amount compensation is a sign thats its all jacked up.
Where is your source for the measles outbreak where it was the vaccinated teens that got infected?

Don't pull some bullshit "I'm too lazy to look it up so look it up yourself" response. If you're going to make a statement like that, go and back it up.

The only way to gain your "natural immunity" is to actually get the measles. This is no different than getting the MMR vaccine since this particular vaccine uses an attenuated live virus. The infection and immune response is the same as if you got the actual virus.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
This post thanked by:
Old 04-20-2021, 10:55 AM   #9859
Performance Moderator

Quote:

Welll, I’d say you’re doing some pretty fantastical logical gymnastics with your causal relationships, but that’s like saying that water is wet at this point.

There’s not a company that’s ever existed making anything in this world that is going to advertise creation of a fund for if their product fails...

I don’t believe your measles situation one bit, it simply didn’t happen or is anecdotal at best.

Imagine if companies issued media release like this: “We at General Mills have created a fund for when someone somewhere eventually chokes and dies on one of our Cheerios products they or their family can apply for compensation” nayyyy that’s not how things work. In the unlikely event that shit happens, you lawyer up and the burden of proof is on you to show that company was negligent since they already passed numerous safety standards and underwent rigorous testing on the way to market.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:26 AM   #9860
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Did a quick google search and came up with a few hits.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...bstract/504811

Basically they think kids vaccinated too young against measles and the vaccine failed so they got the virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00000359.htm

Another example of a vaccine failure, but not really proving CDC's point as non-vaccinated kids also caught the virus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 11:31 AM   #9861
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,727 Times in 894 Posts
So what do we have to do to get the cov mayor and Hogan fired?
JDMDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 11:41 AM   #9862

Vote?
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Quote:
This post thanked by:
Old 04-20-2021, 11:51 AM   #9863
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,727 Times in 894 Posts
^ fired, not unelected in 4 years
JDMDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 12:03 PM   #9864
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post
Where is your source for the measles outbreak where it was the vaccinated teens that got infected?

Don't pull some bullshit "I'm too lazy to look it up so look it up yourself" response. If you're going to make a statement like that, go and back it up.

The only way to gain your "natural immunity" is to actually get the measles. This is no different than getting than getting the MMR vaccine since this particular vaccine uses an attenuated live virus. The infection and immune response is the same as if you got the actual virus.
I dont keep stuff like that on hand to win over vaccine debates... it must have been something Dr. Suzanne Humphries had found and here is something new she linked to on her Facebook that Im going to watch later. https://www.bitchute.com/video/mhLU0zzTPYv6/

btw Japan banned the mmr vaccine.
Quote:
Imagine if companies issued media release like this: “We at General Mills have created a fund for when someone somewhere eventually chokes and dies on one of our Cheerios products they or their family can apply for compensation” nayyyy that’s not how things work. In the unlikely event that shit happens, you lawyer up and the burden of proof is on you to show that company was negligent since they already passed numerous safety standards and underwent rigorous testing on the way to market.
Your ancestors survived millions of years on this planet without any vaccine shots... now youre living under occupation in a fine tuned 1000 year empire... good luck trying to figure out what the truth is and if their vaccines are safe.

U.S. National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
Quote:
As of October 2019, $4.2 Billion in compensation (not including attorneys fees and costs) has been awarded.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-20-2021, 12:07 PM   #9865

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
I dont keep stuff like that on hand to win over vaccine debates... it must have been something Dr. Suzanne Humphries had found and here is something new she linked to on her Facebook that Im going to watch later. https://www.bitchute.com/video/mhLU0zzTPYv6/

Your ancestors survived millions of years on this planet without any vaccine shots... now youre living under occupation in a fine tuned 1000 year empire... good luck trying to figure out what the truth is and if their vaccines are safe.

What was the average life span 1000 years ago....hell 80 years ago compared to today?

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 12:19 PM   #9866
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,760 Times in 3,870 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post
What was the average life span 1000 years ago....hell 80 years ago compared to today?
IIRC life span was similar (not the same) to what it was today, but infant mortality rate was exponentially higher, therefore skewing the ”average age of death was 35” kind of thing.
Old 04-20-2021, 12:33 PM   #9867
CRS

Quote:

Wow, how convenient that you're not able to produce anything factual/credible after making an outlandish claim.

Totally not how every single one of your posts goes. /s

My FeedBack 53-0-0
Old 04-20-2021, 12:37 PM   #9868

Quote:

Your ancestors survived millions of years on this planet without any vaccine shots...
Yes and the average human life expectancy in the 1800s was in the 30s. With the point above about infant deaths, adjusted it’s about 55. Still pretty far off of 75
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Quote:
This post thanked by:
Old 04-20-2021, 12:50 PM   #9869
Performance Moderator

Quote:

Every single year, year after year, up until COVID, life expectancy has increased in first world countries.

And yet people like you want more... and insist that all doctors and scientists and companies and governments are trying to kill all of us earlier.

You know what IS killing all of us? People like you and your kind wasting everyone's fucking time promoting conspiracy theories that get in the way of forward progress.
This post thanked by:
Old 04-20-2021, 12:52 PM   #9870
linguistic ninja

Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,229 Posts
Speaking of MMR, wasn't there some talk a while back that the reason why kids didn't get super sick with COVID was because they were recently vaccinated with the MMR vaccine? That some sort of cross-immunity could have been present?

I sure hope so, as I got an MMR and TDAP booster back in 2019 before I went to Africa.

Edit: URL is a bit sus but here's the jist of the theory:

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...e-a-difference

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)

Last edited by CivicBlues; 04-20-2021 at 12:58 PM.
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-20-2021, 02:18 PM   #9871
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
I don't know about US or Canada, but Hong Kong has a $1 billion ($128m USD) indemnity fund for the vaccines. I am assuming all deaths have been coincidental so far, but maybe the paralyzed faces are not as much.

Maybe if those end up being permanent, they'll get something from that fund.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 03:02 PM   #9872
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 6,299 Times in 2,511 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
I don't know about US or Canada, but Hong Kong has a $1 billion ($128m USD) indemnity fund for the vaccines. I am assuming all deaths have been coincidental so far, but maybe the paralyzed faces are not as much.

Maybe if those end up being permanent, they'll get something from that fund.
So far, Hong Kong has not paid a single dime from that indemnity fund to the victims of vaccine death since authorities have steadfastedly refused to acknowledge the vaccines played a role in causing those deaths. I don't remember the exact count now, but I think something like 13 deaths out of 15 are from China's Sinovac vaccine? To save Communist China's face, the HKSAR gov would never officially recognize the deaths as being caused by the vaccine.

Trudeau has said that in Dec 2020 the federal gov would launch a Canada-wide vaccine indemnity fund to provide no-fault support to those who are affected by serious injuries as a result of taking a COVID vaccine, but as far as I can remember, no additional detail has been provided as of March on the issue.
Traum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 05:24 PM   #9873
I subscribe to Revscene

So did anyone watch this? https://www.bitchute.com/video/mhLU0zzTPYv6/

The COVID-19 vaccines (Moderna) are causing multiple sclerosis autoimmune damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post
Its said that the Quran that was recited 1400 years ago is the same that is recited today. So it should be accurate that prophet Mohammed died at 63.
Since then on weve had quite the animal farming, city sewage and spreading of diseases, but once soap was popularized it basically stopped premature deaths, not vaccines.

Why are old people dying of Covid anyway because their DNA hasent changed overtime... its because theyve lost their traditional way of life as in eating grass fed meat and soaking in the sun... most of us are industrialized servants today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Yes and the average human life expectancy in the 1800s was in the 30s. With the point above about infant deaths, adjusted itÂ’s about 55. Still pretty far off of 75
I dont think the Roman Empire ever collapsed, but went underground and since then have been perfecting their ways for absolute power.
During the 1800's many were purposely poisoned and exposed to bacteria to "efficiently" feed the masses.

How Victorians Knowingly Poisoned Their Food | Hidden Killers
youtube.com/watch?v=bkQ0RFTHvIo

Quote:
Every single year, year after year, up until COVID, life expectancy has increased in first world countries.

And yet people like you want more... and insist that all doctors and scientists and companies and governments are trying to kill all of us earlier.

You know what IS killing all of us? People like you and your kind wasting everyone's fucking time promoting conspiracy theories that get in the way of forward progress.
Why do westerners have the most health problems despite having the highest expenditures in the health system?

Can we even believe the life expectancy rates?
The health system is profit driven and the doctors are just trained robots. I think 'Rockefeller medicine' was behind the following cancer virus... create the problem, profit from the 'solution'.

Quote:
Tens of millions of Americans were exposed to this virus between 1955 and 1963 as a consequence of adventitious contamination of the early poliovirus vaccines, produced in Asian macaque kidney cell cultures. By 1961, between 80% to 90% of all US children younger than 20 years had been injected at least once with formalin-inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) containing SV40
Theres a CBC documentary I posted in this thread featuring a child with an SV40 virus, rare cancer tumor in its brain which it contracted from its mother who had the Polio vaccine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post

Wow, how convenient that you're not able to produce anything factual/credible after making an outlandish claim.

Totally not how every single one of your posts goes. /s
Covid didnt kill me yet... but the vaccine may damage you in the longterm... only time will tell.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
Old 04-20-2021, 05:55 PM   #9874
Performance Moderator

Quote:
Covid didnt kill me yet... but the vaccine may damage you in the longterm... only time will tell.
Not really, cuz 10 years from now you’ll find an obscure article about a couple people here and there who probably had pre-existing conditions who reacted badly to the vaccine(s) and ignore the other 5 billion successful inoculations
This post thanked by:
Old 04-20-2021, 06:00 PM   #9875
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 4,714 Times in 1,054 Posts
posting more trash from bitchute? there is nothing you could post that would invalidate your argument faster than more bitchute garbage.

you're just doing the bad actors/propagandists work for them comrade.

I've lost 14 months of income - i don't care how we get out of this, but fanning the flames of anti-vax accomplishes nothing

be part of the solution or go away
The Producer is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: