REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   The Official NBA thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565101-official-nba-thread.html)

Nlkko 10-22-2017 04:45 PM

You got business with the dad take it up with him. Don't go and bully and wish ill on his kids. That just aint a man thing to do. But maybe people are raised differently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dlo 10-22-2017 05:25 PM

not too sure why yall hating on lonzo.. its lavar that yall should hate haha, lonzo is gonna ball out this year, hes a decent player, hes obv gun have his up and down games.. its his first year and first game against pat bevelery dont mean shit lol.. hes a nba first team all defense LOL

invader 10-22-2017 07:49 PM

Anybody know how I can watch the days highlights?

I used to use the NBA app/channel on my Roku. Now they've updated and shitted on the UI. Half the videos don't work, when you click recap it doesn't launch anything.

Looking it up on Youtube is painfull. PVR sportscenter is garbage as well, they only show 2 games max.

whitev70r 10-22-2017 09:02 PM

Woah ... Wiggins out did Carmelo for a 3 pointer buzzer beater winner!

van19 10-22-2017 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invader (Post 8867991)
Anybody know how I can watch the days highlights?

I used to use the NBA app/channel on my Roku. Now they've updated and shitted on the UI. Half the videos don't work, when you click recap it doesn't launch anything.

Looking it up on Youtube is painfull. PVR sportscenter is garbage as well, they only show 2 games max.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5x...znXGWag/videos

Really ? Youtube is great. Ximo Pierto's the man dude. Full game highlights (not the crappy 2 min kind) and uploads almost instantly after each and every game.

Obsideon 10-25-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nlkko (Post 8867864)
^ Really? You got beef with the dad so you shit on his kid? What kind of fuckery is that?

Patrick Nobody real tough guy 5 years in the league still a nobody role player guarding a rookie talking spicy. Fuck outa here.

I guess All-NBA Defensive First Team means nobody nowadays :ahwow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlo (Post 8867975)
not too sure why yall hating on lonzo.. its lavar that yall should hate haha, lonzo is gonna ball out this year, hes a decent player, hes obv gun have his up and down games.. its his first year and first game against pat bevelery dont mean shit lol.. hes a nba first team all defense LOL

He's using his kid as a channel for his stupidity. Saying stupid shit like "Washington coming in here Wednesday? They better beware. Because Lonzo ain't losing again! Not in the same week!"
Disrespecting the superstars that have earned their keep in the league like John Wall. This guy getting fame for being a clown, and he is milking it, even at the cost of his son getting reemed every other game.

Not really racist! 11-08-2017 08:20 PM

I have Beal, Porter, E. Gordon and got offered Kawhi, Kemba, Gortat/P. Gasol,

8 man H2H (9 cat) 2-1 right now

I was thinking Gordons production is going down when CP returns, Kawhi will be valuable for the playoff push and during playoffs, but Beal and Porter are both ballin out this season. Other guy has Brolo so I was gonna ask for him instead of the other two.

Problem is I only have 1 IR spot and CP is in it. I've been punting AST since he's gone down.

Thoughts?

Davis/Love/Vuc/Harris/Randle/Smart are the next best on my team

pastarocket 11-21-2017 08:38 AM

Kyrie has my vote as an early favorite to be the league MVP.

He dropped 47 pts on the Mavericks last night with an amazing display of world class dribbling. Another comeback victory when the Mavs lead by 13 in the fourth quarter.

What handles! :thumbsup:

Uncle Drew is showing leadership on this Celtics team that has won games during this 16 game winning streak by helping this team with some comeback victories.

Kyrie Irving leads Boston Celtics to 16th straight win

Obsideon 11-21-2017 10:52 PM

Makes you wonder in a huge "What If" scenario if Hayward wasn't injured what would the team look like now... I guess it's a blessing in disguise so everyone else can step up?

swiftshift 11-22-2017 11:56 PM

Bost0n...

pastarocket 12-11-2017 08:07 AM

Big trade involving the Nets and 76ers. Brooklyn, on paper, wins this trade:

http://www.nba.com/video/2017/12/07/...sixers-trade#/

Okafor, Nik Stauskas, and 2nd round pick to the Nets
Trevor Booker to the 76ers.

Okafor and Stauskas are free agents at the end of the season. -looks like a steal for the Nets as long as Okafor improves his game.

Okafor is a low post scorer, is one dimensional in his offensive game, and is a poor defender with questionable work ethic. Can the Nets core players make this guy be a better team player?
:considered:

Obsideon 12-12-2017 09:46 PM

Okafor got buried with that logjam in Philly and nobody can perform given like 2 minutes a game behind Noel before and now Embiid. Hopefully he can get his game back with more confidence and more playing time. His main competition now is Zeller and Mozgov.

pastarocket 12-18-2017 07:29 PM

Kobe gets both of his jerseys 8 and 24 retired tonight. One of the best players to play the game. Scorer with clutch shots and also good defensive stats in terms of steals. #ko8e24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Oxbig 12-18-2017 09:43 PM

Kobe left the building after Caldwell-Pope airballs :haha:

Euro7r 12-27-2017 06:35 PM

Have you guys seen the new nba jerseys that just got released...Not feeling those color schemes on some of them...

pastarocket 12-27-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euro7r (Post 8879951)
Have you guys seen the new nba jerseys that just got released...Not feeling those color schemes on some of them...

I think the Lakers' city jersey looks the best in terms of colour schemes:

http://22928-presscdn.pagely.netdna-...rsey-dates.jpg

pastarocket 01-10-2018 11:50 AM

Serious trade talks are happening between the Bulls and Jazz.

Offer: Jazz get Mirotic in return for trading Derrick Favors and a first round pick to the Bulls.

As long as Mirotic doesn't get into a fight with a team mate in practice like the incident with Portis, this trade helps the Jazz.

Utah gets a better frontcourt with Rudy Gobert and Mirotic playing together than with keeping Favors.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/n...irotic-favors/

Obsideon 01-20-2018 01:03 AM

Rumour mill is whirling.

Kemba to Philly?
Marc Gasol to Canada?
Cavs have their fingers in every sauce? DeAndre Jordan, Lou Williams, George Hill lol

pastarocket 01-29-2018 05:53 PM

The Official NBA thread

What a blockbuster trade between the Clippers and Pistons! Detroit management pulls the trigger after the team’s 8 game losing streak. Griffin plays for Detroit now:

All-Star forward Blake Griffin is reportedly on his way to the Detroit Pistons. ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reports that the Los Angeles Clippers have dealt Griffin, Brice Johnson and Willie Reed to the Detroit Pistons in exchange for Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban Marjanovic, a first-round and a second-round draft pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daval 01-29-2018 10:34 PM

i think clippers will get better with the trade.

pastarocket 01-30-2018 07:28 AM

Griffin's former teammate Matt Barnes throws some shade on Clippers coach Doc Rivers after the Clippers and Pistons trade was announced yesterday: :lawl:

Matt Barnes rips Doc Rivers after Clippers trade Blake Griffin | NBA | Sporting News

So you trade this guy after paying him this much money..? �� When everyone in the organization & everyone who’s played there knows DOC IS THE PROBLEM!!! Smfh cold game! Make sure you pack a jacket BG!!! Love Bro

pastarocket 01-30-2018 09:24 AM

Poor DeMarcus Cousins. He gets a nasty torn Achilles tendon from last week's game against Houston.

-worst type of injury to get in basketball because of the long recovery time.

Boogey gets hurt heading into the offseason as a free agent, with no player option to exercise on his contract.

-payback for Boogey for being a prima donna when he played for Sacramento. LUL

Obsideon 02-07-2018 10:10 PM

Unicorn Porzingis out for season and maybe beginning of next season with torn ACL. Man all these high caliber players dropping like flies right now.
First Boogie, Conley out for season. Kevin Love and Wall out for the long term.
Even from the beginning of the season with Gordon Hayward and Jeremy Lin, don't think I recall so many players out-for-season before? Freaky bad luck or poor conditioning?

Trade deadline tomorrow with Cavs sucking balls. I hope they blow it all up cuz this team ain't working. Or at least fire Lue, he clearly lost the team months ago.

pastarocket 02-08-2018 07:45 AM

-quite a bit of chatter on nba.com about the Clippers involved in potential trades of Avery Bradley and DeAndre Jordan:

-rumours involving Pistons, Nuggets, and the Celtics too on trade deadline day: :considered:

NBA News and Headlines | NBA.com

Per Marc Stein of The New York Times, the Spurs and Clippers are discussing a deal that would send Danny Green and a first-round pick to the Clippers for Bradley.

Here's what Stein reported via Twitter:

Danny Green and a first-round pick for Avery Bradley is one potential trade construction that the Spurs and Clippers have discussed, league sources say

The Cavs have been linked in trade talks to defensive big man DeAndre Jordan of the LA Clippers for a few weeks now. Per ESPN Adrian Wojnarowski, the teams are still discussing a trade that may require a third team to pull off.

Here's what Wojnarowski is reporting via Twitter:

The Clippers and Cavaliers continue to discuss the possibility of a trade centered on DeAndre Jordan, including conversations with potential third teams to help create a pathway to a deal, league sources tell ESPN

Report: Nuggets still looking to make moves

Veterans Wilson Chandler, Kenneth Faried and Emmanuel Mudiay continue to be popular potential trade targets on the Denver Nuggets, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN. Aside from trying to move some or all of those players, Denver is also looking to stay in the trade discussion for Memphis Grizzlies guard Tyreke Evans:

One team that could play immense part in dictating final hours of trade deadline: Denver. They're active on several fronts, including trying to acquire Tyreke Evans, move Emmanuel Mudiay and Wilson Chandler, and use pick to incentivize a team to take on Kenneth Faried’s contract

Celtics, Nuggets, Sixers still eyeing Grizzlies' Evans

The Grizzlies are expected to move Tyreke Evans today, but the exact destination remians a mystery. ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski has the latest:

Sources: Memphis still holding out for a first-round pick to move Tyreke Evans -- and Boston, Denver and Philadelphia have resisted offers beyond either a young player or a second-rounder. First-rounders have never been gripped so tightly in the league

pastarocket 02-08-2018 08:29 AM

Holy smoke! I.T. just got traded from the Cavs to the Lakers.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have traded guard Isaiah Thomas, center Channing Frye and a 2018 first-round pick to the Los Angeles Lakers for guard Jordan Clarkson and forward Larry Nance Jr., according to a reports from Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.

NBA News and Headlines | NBA.com

Is DeAndre Jordan joining the Cavs soon?