REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   OFFICIAL WORKOUT/TRAINING THREAD v2.0 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/659190-official-workout-training-thread-v2-0-a.html)

hal0g0dv2 01-03-2014 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 320icar (Post 8393038)
^^^ LOL i was in te locker room at s.c one time and had a quick convo with an Asian guy, talking about protein pancakes. Apparently lots of girls don't like any protein shakes or stuff like that. So there are lots of interesting ways to mix it into stuff.

On a side note, should i do 6 weeks of ephedrine to help kick start cutting? Everytime i have before, i get a bad cold within 2 weeks that knocks me on my knees
Posted via RS Mobile

no need, you should actually try and diet and eat right to start the cut of right.
Think of ephedrine or what ever for like the end when you are getting pretty shredded. Starting is easy you will drop water ect.

instantneedles 01-03-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC21 (Post 8392980)
Full night of fevering and diarrhea. 5lb water weight lost. Been a bad year so far.
Posted via RS Mobile

that really sucks...

not to scare you, but with the recent h1n1 outbreaks, I'd get yourself checked out just in case

instantneedles 01-03-2014 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 320icar (Post 8393038)
^^^ LOL i was in te locker room at s.c one time and had a quick convo with an Asian guy, talking about protein pancakes. Apparently lots of girls don't like any protein shakes or stuff like that. So there are lots of interesting ways to mix it into stuff.

On a side note, should i do 6 weeks of ephedrine to help kick start cutting? Everytime i have before, i get a bad cold within 2 weeks that knocks me on my knees
Posted via RS Mobile

yeah I agree with halo. imho, increasing exercise frequency and intensity is the best method of weight loss. lower the carbs when you wake up, and up the carbs before and after your workout. and keep the same amount of carbs before you go to sleep... cutting out carbs before sleep can make some people lethargic, and it won't affect your fat storage nearly as what most ppl may think.

accelerated weight loss is never a good thing

kcl38 01-03-2014 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by instantneedles (Post 8393174)
that really sucks...

not to scare you, but with the recent h1n1 outbreaks, I'd get yourself checked out just in case

Norwalk has also been confirmed to be back in Vancouver, and it's known to cause vomiting and diarrhoea
Posted via RS Mobile

LC21 01-03-2014 09:48 PM

Went to the emergency room already, a lot of people have the flu. Stay safe guys.
Posted via RS Mobile

JSALES 01-03-2014 09:54 PM

I've got a questions for you guys, sometimes when I deadlift I only feel it in my lower right side of my back. Could it be because my form isn't correct or just the right side of my body is stronger than the other?

alwayslive 01-04-2014 11:22 AM

I was really bored so I was trying to think of a way to completely replace squats. Do you guys think it's possible?
Was it thinking that barbell bridges, deadlifts, good mornings, sprints and leg presses would do the trick,
Posted via RS Mobile

bnguyen220 01-04-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSALES (Post 8393188)
I've got a questions for you guys, sometimes when I deadlift I only feel it in my lower right side of my back. Could it be because my form isn't correct or just the right side of my body is stronger than the other?

should film it :) best way to see what ur form look like and we can help i guess( that pretty much how i fix my squat form(knee bend squat XD )

red_sir 01-04-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwayslive (Post 8393418)
I was really bored so I was trying to think of a way to completely replace squats. Do you guys think it's possible?
Was it thinking that barbell bridges, deadlifts, good mornings, sprints and leg presses would do the trick,
Posted via RS Mobile

Unless you have some kind of disability there's no reason to replace squats. You would save a lot of time and still see better results by squatting vs a bunch of accessory exercises.

320icar 01-04-2014 01:24 PM

How I feel when I'm hittin the gym hard and getting on a good pump

http://gifsoup.com/download/?id=9919...fs&n=squat&s=o

Spoiler!

Posted via RS Mobile

Berzerker 01-05-2014 04:37 PM

If anyone tells you there's a better way to work your traps than doing heavy ass deadlifts/rack pulls, they are lying.

Fuck so sore. Lol
Posted via RS Mobile

TouringTeg 01-05-2014 04:47 PM

I eat protein pancakes 5 days a week just because they are quick and I can eat them on my way to work.

1/2 cup egg whites
1/3 cup quick oats
2/3 scoop of vanilla whey

Mix in a bowl and then pour into a pre-heated pan. Cook both sides.
Remove from pan and spread a tablespoon of natural pb on top. Roll it up and enjoy.

hal0g0dv2 01-05-2014 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 8394140)
If anyone tells you there's a better way to work your traps than doing heavy ass deadlifts/rack pulls, they are lying.

Fuck so sore. Lol
Posted via RS Mobile

Heavy high pulls
Posted via RS Mobile

Sid Vicious 01-06-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by instantneedles (Post 8393177)
yeah I agree with halo. imho, increasing exercise frequency and intensity is the best method of weight loss. lower the carbs when you wake up, and up the carbs before and after your workout. and keep the same amount of carbs before you go to sleep... cutting out carbs before sleep can make some people lethargic, and it won't affect your fat storage nearly as what most ppl may think.

accelerated weight loss is never a good thing

true that

anyways exercise selection is also extremely important. when losing weight you wanna choose exercises that simultaneously build muscle whilst improving your conditioning, speed, explosiveness or whatever. for example
- strongman type workouts
- olympic lifting, high frequency powerlifting
- sprinting, plyometrics
- throwing workouts

basically anything involving moving heavy shit fast or over long distances will get you shredded really fast. look at NFL players, sprinters, or strongman - they are shredded while being strong, fast + conditioned

320icar 01-06-2014 12:06 PM

Round 1 of protein pancakes not so successful. I've got a few more things to try lol.
Posted via RS Mobile

sonick 01-06-2014 07:02 PM

MP Combat Protein spotted at a Costco in Ontario, BC next?[WARM] PSA - MusclePharm Combat Powder coming to Markham Costco
Posted via RS Mobile

LC21 01-06-2014 08:36 PM

Doublepost

LC21 01-06-2014 08:36 PM

Went for a workout today and struggled with 85lb db flat bench. Feeling weak as hell after the flu. Aside from the shitty workout, so many ego lifters today at the gym with no gym courtesy, lolz
Posted via RS Mobile
Posted via RS Mobile

hal0g0dv2 01-06-2014 09:03 PM

soon all these fuks that work out just in January so they can say they tried there new years resolution will be gone soon.
Posted via RS Mobile

kcl38 01-06-2014 09:38 PM

Any bb.com coupons floating around right now? Just finished my old multi so gonna pick up some Orange Triad

Volvo-brickster 01-06-2014 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 8394902)
soon all these fuks that work out just in January so they can say they tried there new years resolution will be gone soon.
Posted via RS Mobile

at my gym, 2 out of the 3 cages had assclowns curling in them today

LC21 01-06-2014 09:45 PM

Tell them to get the fuck outta the way.
Posted via RS Mobile

320icar 01-06-2014 09:58 PM

Lol. I'm at the gym now too. Oddly enough there are about 10 chicks here. Usually there are two regulars who come with their bf's.

Get the fuck off the ellipticals
Posted via RS Mobile

see.lai 01-06-2014 10:47 PM

kaizen protein at costco is on sale for $10 off, now $38.99 if you guys are interested. I remember there were high reviews for this stuff back then.

J.C 01-06-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 8394902)
Posted via RS Mobile

im one of them new years resolutionists :badpokerface:
just joined back after being off for half a year
i missed the soreness all over