REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 03-20-2019, 06:42 PM   #2701
Meet on the Level and Part on the Square

Thanked 2,093 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carguru View Post
The 2019 Vancouver Auto show has been pretty bare. No off road vehicles & modified cars. Only high end, electric and average vehicles. Compared to the previous year.
Cain and crew were probably outside giving Box 1's before they could get through the door. Justice is served
Advertisement
Zedbra is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-20-2019, 07:36 PM   #2702
I am Hook'd on RS

VPD Complaints

https://vancouver.ca/police/organiza...omplaints.html

Just for the record (google search)

Last edited by Carguru; 03-20-2019 at 07:36 PM. Reason: add
Carguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:05 PM   #2703
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,450 Times in 1,027 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedbra View Post
Cain and crew were probably outside giving Box 1's before they could get through the door. Justice is served
Don't they usually have vpd traffic at the convention center parking lot during the auto show? Kinda debating whether to drive there .

'93 GSR

'99 EXPEDITION
SpeedStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:07 PM   #2704
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedStars View Post
Don't they usually have vpd traffic at the convention center parking lot during the auto show? Kinda debating whether to drive there .
Saw 2 modified cars parked right infront of the autoshow yesterday (lowered with wheels, not sure on exhaust). Didn't see any vpd around the autoshow or heard of anything happening. Definitely drive down at your own risk though.
KuroG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-20-2019, 11:22 PM   #2705
I am Hook'd on RS

This user "Enigmius1" on Reddit is on the insider information VPD front line material.
https://www.reddit.com/user/Enigmius1?sort=hot
Mentions:
VI's, Social housing/issues/aboriginal, animals, economics, transit, education...etc
Originator of the condescending phrase "if you can't pay, don't play". If you can't afford to pay a ticket...sell the car and buy something affordable. "Don't try to play it off like a VI ticket is a big deal". A $30,000. sporty vehicle is by no means a "rich owner"

(out of spec doesn't work with the faulty logic) Whereas, "Over OEM specifications" are improved with heavy duty/performance parts.
Emergency vehicles are technically modified.
Anyone whos taken a Defensive driving course, would know how bad the handling with OEM.

Last edited by Carguru; 03-21-2019 at 12:02 AM. Reason: add/spell
Old 03-21-2019, 12:29 AM   #2706
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 6,296 Times in 2,510 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeks1 View Post
Is there any info in the cvse manual regarding coilovers?
Section 2 in the CVSE Light Vehicle Inspection Manual covers the suspension related stuff. For the most part, it is broken down into 8 parts that covers

1) leaf suspension
2) coil spring suspension
3) torsion bar suspension
4) MacPherson strut
5) multi-link IRS
6) IRS
7) computer-controlled air suspension system
8) shock absorbers / strut shock absorber

With coilovers, I guess you can treat it as #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, or #8. For the most part, it is really just a bunch of boring and dry stuff such as:

a) springs can't be missing, broken, welded, improperly seated in the spring saddle or sagged so as to lower vehicle more than 38 mm (1 1/2 in.) from manufacturer’s specified height. Does not operate as intended

b) control arms can't be bent, loose, cracked, welded, bushings loose

c) torque arms (rear) can't be missing, loose, bent, cracked, welded, bushings loose

d) axial strut (applicable units) can't be missing, loose, bent, cracked, welded, bushings loose

e) radius arm (applicable units) can't be missing, loose, bent, cracked, welded, bushings loose

f) stabilizer bar/links (front and rear) can't be missing, bent, loose, disconnected, broken, welded, damaged, bushing brackets and bolts missing or loose

g) bump pad /rebound rubbers can't be missing, loose, split, badly deteriorated

h) spacers cannot used between coils

i) road clearance (applies to motor vehicles with a GVWR of less than 4,500 kg) where you cannot have any vehicle part extends down below the lowest part of the wheel rim

There are some minor variations between the different types of suspension design, but for the most part, they pretty much all revolve around the same stuff.
Traum is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-21-2019, 05:40 AM   #2707
I am Hook'd on RS

After reading all the posts RS/Reddit. I now understand the whole situation. On websites/car forums/meets/YouTube - They have a confirmed targeted a face & vehicle. It's a large scale (fishing) trolling net. A visual/sound modification gives LEO a right to do a road side MVA VI ticket. ANYONE with a modified vehicle is assumed to be Overly modified (eg. 5hp for muffler/2hp for air intake/engine tune 20hp) and with heavy duty/performance part (street racer)

It's the "traffic section" equivalent of a giant drug bust sting. They'll probably want a medal for this fishing expedition - tosses a bunch of illegal car parts on the floor and posts guilty cars pictures. These vehicles were "Overly modified/non-OEM/over spec'd".

The original purpose of a "VI" is for defective, broken clunker vehicles. This is why VI inspectors are puzzled on a "Over spec'd" vehicle is passing the tests (mechanically sound) - safely passes.
Car enthusiasts are puzzled, complaining, dinged with reduced resale value (car has a VI) and financially penalized under the guise of the "safety Campaign"

Last edited by Carguru; 03-21-2019 at 07:00 AM. Reason: add/gram
This post thanked by:
Old 03-21-2019, 09:45 AM   #2708
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Once a vehicle has been ticketed with a VI -
The car's recorded will show up on CARFAX and ICBC reports.
https://www.icbc.com/vehicle-registr...y-reports.aspx
Well this is news to me, I'm going to assume that this affects a car's trade-in value down the line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
People have real lives man. Do you really need to be another trollface in here, or do you think it would be more helpful to offer insight, suggestions and experience in here to help the situation?
He hasn’t taken any of yours or my time by saying he’s going to follow up for us. He doesn’t know us or owe us anything, but it certainly would be nice if he stepped up like traum and bicbaws have.
I know I don't owe you guys anything, but for the sake of the car scene in Vancouver, I'd like for us to be able to enjoy it the same way everybody used to years back, without fear of getting cars towed just because we enjoy self-expression through our cars, among a number of other reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traum View Post
I'd really hate to go through another complaint process again, but if KuroG or joonzn6 can put me in touch with your friend in the know, I can talk to him and try to gain a better understanding of what might have transpired. And then if I can find an argument strong enough to support a complaint, I will prepare another one.

Quick note to joonzn6 -- as much as everyone would love to see more valid complaints getting written up and sent to the VPD, at the end of the day, each of us only have so much time and energy we can dedicate to do additional "stuff", and writing something up like this is as much fun as getting your teeth pulled.

I hope you'd be able to find time to do so, but please don't turn it into something that you're pressured into doing.
I'll ask my friend if he's alright with messaging you or me about more of the details that transpired during said visit from VPD, so I'll get back to you on that. As for the writing up the complaint, I don't feel like I've been pressured into writing it, because I find that it's necessary I have to write it because I can't take being fucked over for no good reason at all. If anything, we'll see about the CTV interview but the complaint will be coming out for sure.

Last edited by joonzn6; 03-21-2019 at 09:57 AM.
joonzn6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:35 AM   #2709
I am Hook'd on RS

That's why their so cocky with VI's - The owner responsible for their vehicle's care, maintenance, modifications and failed to have a valid "VI Decal" (not street legal), thus ticketed. Box 1,2,3 (depending if the driver was a dick).

They basically going wild on easy legal tickets and a few with a bias social agenda. "eye on the prize" 100% legal road side inspection - aftermarket wheels, lowered, non-dot (ebay) mods - lights, bulbs, tints, spoilers and muffler tips with a slightly louder sound. But a few are voiding VI decals by approved inspectors and basically hold the car in a legal loop. eg. I have the power to continue voiding a valid VI - until it's down graded to (stock) OEM.
Some might try convincing antics of: testing the bounciness of the suspension (heavy-duty coils/shocks) - red flag in their eyes for a mod. Grey language words - OEM, out of spec, overly modified, muffler too loud. It's a limp pitch, so people don't pursue Legal Consul.

Last edited by Carguru; 03-21-2019 at 10:40 AM. Reason: add
Old 03-21-2019, 10:47 AM   #2710
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Quote:
People have real lives man. Do you really need to be another trollface in here, or do you think it would be more helpful to offer insight, suggestions and experience in here to help the situation?
He hasn’t taken any of yours or my time by saying he’s going to follow up for us. He doesn’t know us or owe us anything, but it certainly would be nice if he stepped up like traum and bicbaws have.

All I'm saying is that it would have been nice if he did what he said he was going to do.

What experience do I have to offer?
How about years of fighting the same battles with the last generation of asshole cops. How about living through the street racing crackdowns and having several of my own cars pulled off the road?

If you mod your car, you take the chance that you're going to be targeted by cops and thieves. It fuken sucks, but that's the way it is. So don't get shitty with me, especially since you haven't offered anything of substance yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hud 91gt View Post
Eventually these guys will pull over the wrong semi retired lawyer who loves his cars and won’t mind spending a few hours and dollars setting these guys straight.
Cain and crew know their role. They're going for the low hanging fruit here. It's easier to pull over an immigrant in a McLaren, or some poor kid driving his shitbox Acura over an old E-Type Jag or something.

Quote:
The original purpose of a "VI" is for defective, broken clunker vehicles. This is why VI inspectors are puzzled on a "Over spec'd" vehicle is passing the tests (mechanically sound) - safely passes.
the VI has always been the cop's secret weapon. The honus is on the car owner to prove that the vehicle is safe, not the other way around. So until there is a change to the VI section of the MVA, there won't be any reprieve from this.

Again, we ran into these issues back in the day.

2002, harassed by the pigs
Quote:
Officer Chan: Can i have your drivers liscense pls?
Me: Okay.
Office Chan: Do u know your muffler's illegal?
Me: Slience..
Officer Chan: Wait....
(15 freaking mins)
Officer Chan: Your muffler's enlarged...here's a copy of the Motor Vehicle Act...note here...(points at the paper)
https://www.revscene.net/forums/2849...nd-tonite.html

Quote:
i got a VI there , i was infront of you.

the cop said that my car was too low because my HEADLIGHTS were 53 cm's from the ground. bylaw its suppose to be 56cm or some shit...

wat a dickwad.

where should i go for a VI??

if anyone has a place to reccommend, please email me at loxis@shaw.ca or icq me at 108462037
https://www.revscene.net/forums/2702...-richmond.html

^lol @ icq

Back then it was officer Chan. Now it's officer Cain.
But in the end it doesn't matter who the cop is. They have the power.
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-21-2019, 12:46 PM   #2711
I am Hook'd on RS

Every generation of car owners are ripe for the pickings, but their VI enforcement tickets avoid court time and more time for coffee & donuts. They just come to the forums to gloat, but they still get a "F" for educating the public.

Last edited by Carguru; 03-21-2019 at 12:48 PM. Reason: add
This post thanked by:
Old 03-21-2019, 12:47 PM   #2712
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhypa View Post

All I'm saying is that it would have been nice if he did what he said he was going to do.

How about years of fighting the same battles with the last generation of asshole cops. How about living through the street racing crackdowns and having several of my own cars pulled off the road?

If you mod your car, you take the chance that you're going to be targeted by cops and thieves. It fuken sucks, but that's the way it is. So don't get shitty with me, especially since you haven't offered anything of substance yourself.

Cain and crew know their role. They're going for the low hanging fruit here. It's easier to pull over an immigrant in a McLaren, or some poor kid driving his shitbox Acura over an old E-Type Jag or something.

the VI has always been the cop's secret weapon. The honus is on the car owner to prove that the vehicle is safe, not the other way around. So until there is a change to the VI section of the MVA, there won't be any reprieve from this.

^lol @ icq

It sounds like a similar fight 15 years ago, when street racing was at a peak, and back then I believe there was a racing related fatality that spurred the police to increase enforcement.

However, today's situation was sparked by allegedly hurt feelings, and while there were vehicles that absolutely deserved to be VIed, others that would have passed the basic eye test are now being scrutinized unusually closely thanks to a single officers vendetta. There's no reasonable justification for the current wave other than subjective "safety violations" when there are much more mechanically defective cars on the road. But your car is a little low? Apparently it's far less safer than the shitbox with three lights out, bald tires, oil leaks, and trash inside up to the windows. But those people get a pass because the former is being profiled for appearing to have some money to deal with the issue because their car is not a grey cuck box.

As a side note, have there been any reports of classic muscle cars being stopped for VIs yet? I'd like to see what Cain and Co do to boomers who have nothing but time to fight one, or are they getting a pass because there's an bias against non-American cars.
Old 03-21-2019, 01:00 PM   #2713
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorneringArtist View Post
It sounds like a similar fight 15 years ago, when street racing was at a peak, and back then I believe there was a racing related fatality that spurred the police to increase enforcement.

However, today's situation was sparked by allegedly hurt feelings, and while there were vehicles that absolutely deserved to be VIed, others that would have passed the basic eye test are now being scrutinized unusually closely thanks to a single officers vendetta. There's no reasonable justification for the current wave other than subjective "safety violations" when there are much more mechanically defective cars on the road. But your car is a little low? Apparently it's far less safer than the shitbox with three lights out, bald tires, oil leaks, and trash inside up to the windows. But those people get a pass because the former is being profiled for appearing to have some money to deal with the issue because their car is not a grey cuck box.

As a side note, have there been any reports of classic muscle cars being stopped for VIs yet? I'd like to see what Cain and Co do to boomers who have nothing but time to fight one, or are they getting a pass because there's an bias against non-American cars.
Unlike back before 2010 (pre-iPhone 1), people only heard of this enforcement action. Everything now is on social media. There's still a lot of meat on this subject to chew on.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:11 PM   #2714
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,433 Times in 5,107 Posts
Domestics are a target, plenty of Jeeps were targeted in this thread.

Also, my 1968 Mustang, I am currently trying to get modified collectors plates for it which involves passing a provincial inspection (essentially a VI) and I am unable to find a shop that's willing to stick their neck out to do this inspection for me because my car is modified. Dealerships/big chain places like Canadian Tire won't touch it because it's 1968 so there's no list of specifications to refer to and check what its in compliance with vs a stock vehicle and smaller shops, due to the modifications, which are relatively minor (in my opinion) they basically all tell me to go pound sand or literally say "No" before I can even finished explaining what I need and hang up the phone.

I am currently in discussion with ICBC's collector vehicle program what they want me to do because I've been unable to satisfy that requirement. I spent half a month calling around and ended up taking it to 1 shop who were basically doing it as a favour for a friend of mine, but I failed on a couple minor items (no fan shroud on my radiator fan and a leaking rear shock) and when I went back they refused to re-test my vehicle because they'd heard about all the issues Cain is causing and viewed my vehicle as a risk not worth taking for their inspector's license.

For the record, my Mustang has a Shelby drop (1.5"), 17" rims, stereo install, some engine mods (bigger carb, high flow heads, cam) and it does have mufflers, but you all know what Mustangs sound like with glasspacks and there's not much muffled about them. Nothing crazy or extreme like nitrous or a supercharger sticking out of the hood.
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-21-2019, 02:28 PM   #2715
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post

Also, my 1968 Mustang, I am currently trying to get modified collectors plates for it which involves passing a provincial inspection (essentially a VI) and I am unable to find a shop that's willing to stick their neck out to do this inspection for me because my car is modified. Dealerships/big chain places like Canadian Tire won't touch it because it's 1968 so there's no list of specifications to refer to and check what its in compliance with vs a stock vehicle and smaller shops, due to the modifications, which are relatively minor (in my opinion) they basically all tell me to go pound sand or literally say "No" before I can even finished explaining what I need and hang up the phone.

I am currently in discussion with ICBC's collector vehicle program what they want me to do because I've been unable to satisfy that requirement. I spent half a month calling around and ended up taking it to 1 shop who were basically doing it as a favour for a friend of mine, but I failed on a couple minor items (no fan shroud on my radiator fan and a leaking rear shock) and when I went back they refused to re-test my vehicle because they'd heard about all the issues Cain is causing and viewed my vehicle as a risk not worth taking for their inspector's license.

For the record, my Mustang has a Shelby drop (1.5"), 17" rims, stereo install, some engine mods (bigger carb, high flow heads, cam) and it does have mufflers, but you all know what Mustangs sound like with glasspacks and there's not much muffled about them. Nothing crazy or extreme like nitrous or a supercharger sticking out of the hood.
Unlike the past, whereas the enforcement was in Richmond. The general public view (rich Asians racing in Richmond). Today, it's blanketed to a broader range. The Vehicle Inspection is causing grief, intimidation, confusion, anger, distrust and hardship to the people affected. It's the perfect self regulated Police ticket, which they don't have to answer to the courts.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:47 PM   #2716
I don't get it

Time for everyone to get BEV.
bb4srv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:15 PM   #2717
I am Hook'd on RS

Additional Resources

Civil Liberties Association
https://www.vancouverfoundation.ca/g...es-association

The Law Society
https://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/sitemap/

Piecing Together Parts - Canadian Underwriter Canadian Underwriter
https://www.canadianunderwriter.ca/f...ogether-parts/

Automotive Industries Association of Canada
https://www.aiacanada.com/the-afterm...t-matters.html

A Law student Master thesis
BC Vehicle Violation Ticket - Legal Loophole

Automotive Retailers Association
https://www.ara.bc.ca/

Human Rights Code
http://www.bclaws.ca/EPLibraries/bcl...de/00_96210_01
Old 03-21-2019, 04:38 PM   #2718
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,165 Times in 7,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhypa View Post

^lol @ icq

Really dude? You explicitly said he wasted yours, and everyone’s time by posting an emotional response.
I’m not fucking implying you need to do something either, but you don’t need to lecture people about doing nothing. For some of us, there is no point, so I’ll leave it to the people that are putting valuable work into it, without lecturing them about not doing enough.
You and me want the same result here man. I’m not trying to pick a fight with you, but suggesting not making someone who got in a shitty situation feel shittier because they haven’t gotten to move forward with fighting back.
It’s pretty tempting to just close this thread and say fuck worrying about it. It takes an emotional toll to be this mad about this for some people.
It’s hardly the end of the world, but there is certainly a violating feeling about being on the wrong side of the interaction with police over trivial and often unfounded accusations.
When I say it would be nice if he did something, I’m not being some smug fuck. I genuinely mean it would be really nice of him to put his time and effort into it when he absolutely doesn’t have to.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-21-2019, 05:38 PM   #2719
I am Hook'd on RS

Thanks, 2002 VI history would have been less than 300 tickets for the year. Future stats with 2017,18,19 the numbers should be over 2,000 Vehicle Inspections.

Vehicle Inspectors - $16-$48+ per hour salary - they won't need $50. for a (Fraud) pass
https://pwp.vpl.ca/siic/guides/vehicle-inspectors/

Last edited by Carguru; 03-21-2019 at 05:57 PM. Reason: add
Old 03-21-2019, 07:58 PM   #2720
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,532 Times in 1,519 Posts
Quote:
It’s pretty tempting to just close this thread and say fuck worrying about it. It takes an emotional toll to be this mad about this for some people.
Honestly, I've seriously thought about this, especially since I'm OP and I have that option/I can contact a mod.

Over my past few years in posting in this forum, I've learned a lot and grown respect for many OGs of RS. However, in the short (but very long) few months that I've been trying to actively manage this campaign through this thread, I've felt disappointed. Don't get me wrong, *some* of us have helped as much as we could through providing feedback and doing something actionable. And that's great! I think we're moving in the right direction and I appreciate all of our efforts.

BUT I have been disappointed in the more senior members of RS for their endless back and forth bickering. This was evident for a number of pages. Is there a need to for these petty fights? Just keep it clean and to the point guys, that's all I ask. It's good that this thread has engagement, but it also makes it hard to acquire valuable information and resources. There are new members on RS, they're likely in it for the information, not the bullshit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-21-2019, 08:43 PM   #2721
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 7,174 Times in 2,407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIC_BAWS View Post

BUT I have been disappointed in the more senior members of RS for their endless back and forth bickering. This was evident for a number of pages. Is there a need to for these petty fights?
Truth. It might be understandable if this was in 2002 and we are all 18-something; young dumb and full of cum. However the sad fact is, is that the senior members here are probably edging closer to 40 than 30 now
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-21-2019, 08:43 PM   #2722
I am Hook'd on RS

Google directs people to this forum. There isn't many sites with this type of information.

Quebec Gov has car mods EDUCATION done right - unlike our mindless VI ticketing
https://saaq.gouv.qc.ca/en/road-safe...modified-cars/

Quebec Vehicle modifications in clear language
https://saaq.gouv.qc.ca/fileadmin/do...ur-vehicle.pdf

Inspections are a waste of time
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...-waste-of-time

Preventing problems for new/experienced drivers starts from the top - GOVERNMENT & ICBC

Last edited by Carguru; 03-21-2019 at 09:19 PM. Reason: add
This post thanked by:
Old 03-21-2019, 09:19 PM   #2723
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post

thats unfortunate, but "extreme" is subjective, and if you do any modification, you are at the mercy of law enforcement's better judgement.

shouldn't drive these old cars. they are slow, noisy, and polluting. that should deserve a ticket.

anyway if you want the insurance savings, you have to jump through the hoops. obviously the car is non-oem, so that in itself is not true to the intentions of the collector plate.
akkor90 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-21-2019, 09:22 PM   #2724
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkor90 View Post
thats unfortunate, but "extreme" is subjective, and if you do any modification, you are at the mercy of law enforcement's better judgement.

shouldn't drive these old cars. they are slow, noisy, and polluting. that should deserve a ticket.

anyway if you want the insurance savings, you have to jump through the hoops. obviously the car is non-oem, so that in itself is not true to the intentions of the collector plate.
Wrong...Police don't inform the public properly, because they're not qualified educators and a few have bad grammar. It's the simplistic writing of a Police report. You are a great example.

Last edited by Carguru; 03-21-2019 at 09:29 PM. Reason: ADD
Old 03-21-2019, 10:16 PM   #2725
MOD

Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
Meanwhile, in Ontario

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote