REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   The Official NBA thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565101-official-nba-thread.html)

pastarocket 05-22-2019 11:27 AM

Go Raptors! The Bucks stop here in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Coach Nurse should do more load management on Kawhi's playing time if the bench provides more offensive support in game 5 just like game 4.

pastarocket 05-23-2019 07:52 PM

Go Raptors! Huge win in game 6. Kawhi with another huge game with 35 pts.

Van Vleet was raining 3s tonight. His shooting has been much better after he became a father. He should have more kids. :lawl:

Finish off the Bucks on Saturday! :gun:

Euro7r 05-23-2019 07:56 PM

One win from NBA Finals.

Nlkko 05-23-2019 07:56 PM

Kawhi is going to close them out in Toronto. This is why guys like these are so special. KD Kawhi etc. When they smell blood, they're gonna twist the knife.

Raptors bench finally showed up in the offseason. Van Lit and Powell opened up the offense so much.

Giannis' game plan is literally ramming into 4 out-streched Raptors hands and ask for a foul. Bitch please.

dlo 05-24-2019 02:32 AM

leonard is alrdy a raptor GOAT in 1 playoff run lol

pastarocket 05-24-2019 05:28 AM

Somebody tell that selfish bitch LeBron to stop contacting Kawhi during this amazing playoff run. The league needs to step in and levy fines on the Lakers for LeBron’s tampering.

I guess Bron Bron does not want to play in the Lakers dumpster fire without all star players on his team.

This ring chaser has no class! Bron Bron can't wait until free agency begins before contacting Kawhi or Jimmy Butler about signing with the Lakers??? Bitch please. :mad:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...oining-lakers/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Oxbig 05-24-2019 09:27 AM

if dirk beat the 2011 heat (lebron, wade bosh) can kahwi beat the gsw?

HonestTea 05-24-2019 10:39 AM

WE THE NORTH! (Still cheering for GSW to take it lol)

dachinesedude 05-24-2019 12:37 PM

i dont see the bucks or raps being able to beat gsw unless KD misses the finals, it sounds like he'll miss at least a game or two

still rooting for the raps though, their playoff run so far has been amazing

Obsideon 05-24-2019 05:41 PM

I'm pretty sure both KD and Cousins are out for the rest of the playoffs they are just playing coy calling it 1 game at a time.
But then again even without them it's the exact same team that won 73 games so it's still gonna be super tough for the East.

I am definitely cheering for Kawhi though, the way cyborg operates has made me a super fan for sure. He's pure business, none of that fluff no flash, no shimmy 'n shake crap. He has cemented his legacy in 1 month what DeRozan couldn't do in 9 years lol. He's already the GOAT Raptor in my eyes.

Nlkko 05-24-2019 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsideon (Post 8948894)
I'm pretty sure both KD and Cousins are out for the rest of the playoffs they are just playing coy calling it 1 game at a time.
But then again even without them it's the exact same team that won 73 games so it's still gonna be super tough for the East.

I am definitely cheering for Kawhi though, the way cyborg operates has made me a super fan for sure. He's pure business, none of that fluff no flash, no shimmy 'n shake crap. He has cemented his legacy in 1 month what DeRozan couldn't do in 9 years lol. He's already the GOAT Raptor in my eyes.

Thirsty AF :lol

Nlkko 05-24-2019 08:59 PM

I would hold off on the love story until he resin, if he resign. I think if he feels like he has enough help, he will. Getting to the Finals is the big step.

That's the thing about Kawhi though, guy is so private nobody knows wtf he thinks.

EDawg 05-25-2019 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastarocket (Post 8948819)
Somebody tell that selfish bitch LeBron to stop contacting Kawhi during this amazing playoff run. The league needs to step in and levy fines on the Lakers for LeBron’s tampering.

I guess Bron Bron does not want to play in the Lakers dumpster fire without all star players on his team.

This ring chaser has no class! Bron Bron can't wait until free agency begins before contacting Kawhi or Jimmy Butler about signing with the Lakers??? Bitch please. :mad:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...oining-lakers/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol calm down there

don't get why you're so butthurt, sure this is "tampering" by the league's definition but honestly why would anybody other than a team back office care about this stuff?

besides the fact that there is literally zero proof behind these claims, how tf would a guy like brian windhorst know who lebron is talking to?

even if LBJ is talking to potential free agents, in all honesty who really cares? guys like lebron and jimmy butler are in their offseason so they can talk to each other all they want

LBJ recruiting guys is not news at all, i am sure the same can be said for any franchise player wanting to attract other stars to their team. this kinda stuff is bound to happen no matter what.

yes free agency is exciting but everyone needs to stop worrying about this tampering BS and just enjoy the damn games

Euro7r 05-25-2019 07:11 PM

:fuckyea: NBA FINALS RAPTORS

Nlkko 05-25-2019 07:43 PM

Kawhi is a God.

Guy dunked on Giannis once. Came back 1 minute later and almost dunked on him again. No regard for human life.

pastarocket 05-25-2019 08:03 PM

Kawhi has the level headedness, calming presence like a Zen master. Then this superstar just finds another level in his game in the fourth quarter tonight to help the Raps beat the Bucks.

Hustle plays to grab rebounds. Multiple assists to team mates. Kawhi does it all!
Very impressive game by the Klaw. :thumbsup:

I can't wait to see Drake troll Draymond and his GSW team mates. :lawl:

HonestTea 05-25-2019 08:04 PM

Being on the Raptors definitely showcased just how good he is and why people put him on the level of Lebron.

pastarocket 05-25-2019 08:17 PM

pastarocket 05-25-2019 08:51 PM

SAVAGE. :lawl:

Kawhi's monster dunk over Giannis in game 6. :gun:

nabs 05-25-2019 11:29 PM

Yeah baby! Raps to the finals!!! I didnt think thet could do it, I initially thought it was gonna be a sweep the way the raps were playing phila

Nlkko 05-26-2019 01:32 PM

They were almost swept too. Down 0-2.

AND THEN BOOM MOTHERFUCKING VAN LIT AND NORM POWELL DECIDED TO BALL OUT.

Purely 05-27-2019 07:48 PM

Looking for a pub/restaurant in either Richmond/Van/Burnaby to watch the Thursday game. Does anyone have any suggestions aside from Shark Club, Brewhouse, and Boston Pizza?

Thanks!

Obsideon 05-28-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purely (Post 8949088)
Looking for a pub/restaurant in either Richmond/Van/Burnaby to watch the Thursday game. Does anyone have any suggestions aside from Shark Club, Brewhouse, and Boston Pizza?

Thanks!

I know a little spot on Robson that will be playing the game with sound and serves sushi :fullofwin:

dlo 05-29-2019 01:41 AM

kawhi me a river :QQ::alone:

pastarocket 05-30-2019 12:15 PM

Boogie is playing in game 1. I wonder if Coach Nurse is gonna use Siakam on Boogie to make the big fella work that quadriceps hard.

https://www.nba.com/article/2019/05/...-game-1-finals