REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 08-29-2017, 09:53 AM   #2326
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
^ fuckin perfumes in general piss me off

there's probably the 1% that knows how to subtly apply it and use it in the right scenarios

the other 99% are content in fucking rolling in it before they leave home in the morning
Advertisement
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 09:55 AM   #2327
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

The smell of musky cologne on a hot fuckin day makes me choke up.

Guys should know which type of cologne to apply when it's night or day.
dapperfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 09:59 AM   #2328
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,532 Times in 1,519 Posts
As I was reading this thread about perfume/cologne, that's the first thing I smell as soon as I walk into the office -.-

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 11:40 AM   #2329
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

I haven't used cologne in a while.

I have 3 bottles. The most expensive one, I only use it when before very formal events, and make sure I don't overuse it.
UnknownJinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 12:20 PM   #2330

My hair product has fragrance in it, smells like i'm wearing cologne but i'm not. And it's pleasant to others.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:08 AM   #2331
I STILL don't get it

The heat of living on the 3rd floor.
I was sitting in my living room w/ AC and had an urgent feeling to shut the window in my bedroom. Just as I did, a giant orb weaver spider half the size of my hand started descending in slow motion on the glass. Now I'm terrified to open the window. I know that fucker is out there......waiting.
MSREE is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-30-2017, 07:13 AM   #2332

When your friend asks you to give him a ride to work cause you work in the same complex, but he never wakes up in time -.-

Old 08-30-2017, 08:39 AM   #2333

Unless he gives you gas money, I'd peace the fuck out.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:26 AM   #2334
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

fucking thieves/scammers etc. Anyone who performs stupidass crimes.

Some jackass just has to break in and steal my shit/damage my vehicle, heck, even steal my whole car that one time.

We bust our asses so hard to make a living and it takes two sec for some dickhead to ruin it for us.
If they have time to do this bullshit, why not get a job and contribute to society?

Yeah, luckily we have insurance, but I'm still out the money for the deductible and our vehicle's been out of use for three weeks.
coneZONE is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-31-2017, 07:12 AM   #2335
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,926 Times in 3,878 Posts
What annoys me even more than theft, is poorly executed theft. It's bad enough someone broke into my car, but instead of just popping the lock or smashing the window they decided to smash out the door handle and lock and completely mangle the door in the process. Now instead of just replacing a window (pretty easy) I have to replace the entire bleeping door.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-31-2017, 07:38 AM   #2336
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
^ lol kinda like shitty graffiti tags

honestly wouldn't mind if someone up and vandalized my wall with decent looking graffiti
but nope, it's just some shit scribble that my infant daughter can probably draw better with a marker
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-31-2017, 10:24 AM   #2337

When your mother would rather hire a family friend instead of an outsider, then complains that he's unreliable. This is why you don't hire friends.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:34 PM   #2338
I STILL don't get it

Bugs inside the gym.
So after a 2 month hiatus from the gym because of my inflammation, today was my first day back.
22 mins into cardio, i notice a medium black beetle crawling up the window im facing. I get the heebie jeebies but i push on.
41 mins in, i look down and a HUGE speckled brown and black beetle is casually crawling up my pants at my thigh. I swipe it off in panic and it disappears. I run to the washroom and proceed to take off my clothes thinking it flew into my shirt and cry LOL.
I finish the rest of my hour shaking as Im on the ellipitical.
Why me?
This post thanked by:
Old 09-02-2017, 12:35 AM   #2339
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSREE View Post
Bugs inside the gym.
So after a 2 month hiatus from the gym because of my inflammation, today was my first day back.
22 mins into cardio, i notice a medium black beetle crawling up the window im facing. I get the heebie jeebies but i push on.
41 mins in, i look down and a HUGE speckled brown and black beetle is casually crawling up my pants at my thigh. I swipe it off in panic and it disappears. I run to the washroom and proceed to take off my clothes thinking it flew into my shirt and cry LOL.
I finish the rest of my hour shaking as Im on the ellipitical.
Why me?
What gym is this?
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 01:58 AM   #2340
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
What gym is this?
Anytime Fitness in Surrey lol. Its never happened before and im hoping today was a one time thing because I have to go back tomorrow
I think God was probably just telling me to stay off the bikes by traumatizing me lol.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:35 PM   #2341

Thanked 1,225 Times in 223 Posts
Richmond Problems:
- Everyone sucks at driving and parking. Fuck the Asian stereotype shit, everyone sucks ass. I got two looks because how I got out of the car. BECAUSE YOU PARKED OVER THE LINE.

- Older men and women complaining they have to wait in line at Dollarama for more than 5 minutes. Asking why there isn't a third cashier BECAUSE IT COST MONEY AND THEY ARE ON THEIR BREAK. Can't wait? fuck off.

Then again sometimes you meet nice people that will help each other. Either by helping an elderly grab a box of cookies on the top shelf. Or help a lady with a big bag of groceries at Costco. Salt is strong this month. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

one more: people who let their kids scream and run around in Superstore. This ain't a playground, I'm going to grab a bouncy ball in the toy isle and play Dodgeball.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:40 PM   #2342

Quote:
Originally Posted by toehook View Post
one more: people who let their kids scream and run around in Superstore. This ain't a playground, I'm going to grab a bouncy ball in the toy isle and play Dodgeball.
When kids are running around, I just walk thru them.....

One time the mother actually told her kids serves him right for not looking where they are going.
About kkthind: [22-12, 22:55] ts14 hes so white that if he was a cop, he would beat ts14 for beinng surrey
kross9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-02-2017, 05:13 PM   #2343

Quote:
Originally Posted by kross9 View Post
One time the mother actually told her kids serves him right for not looking where they are going.
Probably the best mother in the Lower Mainland, considering most are shitty parents and let their children do whatever the fuck they want anywhere.

The real irritable factor with children here, is that parents don't shut the child up in restaurants.

Old 09-02-2017, 10:16 PM   #2344
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Seems like people are just straight selfish. Don't care about their kids or their kids actions.

I was going through the McDonalds drive through and there was an asian woman in front in her Mercedes, holding her cigarette out the window, smoking, with her kid in the backseat. Self satisfaction > children's wellbeing?

Later, i was at the transfer station. Saw a couple pull in with their rental van. As they were unloading, their kid gets out and starts wandering around, shouting something trying to get her dad's attention. the attendant had to come over and tell her to get back in the vehicle. Even if they didn't see the big sign stating children and pets must stay in vehicle, they actually thought it was ok to let their kid get out and walk around the garbage dump?
coneZONE is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-02-2017, 10:16 PM   #2345
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIC_BAWS View Post
Probably the best mother in the Lower Mainland, considering most are shitty parents and let their children do whatever the fuck they want anywhere.

The real irritable factor with children here, is that parents don't shut the child up in restaurants.

I was at Congee Noodle King on Kingsway and this baby kept screaming at the top of her lungs every min or so. It was those scream that vibrates your eardrums, so annoying. Like, don't the parents look at what the problem is with the child and attempt to fix it? Or maybe just bring her outside.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 10:24 PM   #2346

Thanked 1,225 Times in 223 Posts
Quote:
I was at Congee Noodle King on Kingsway and this baby kept screaming at the top of her lungs every min or so. It was those scream that vibrates your eardrums, so annoying. Like, don't the parents look at what the problem is with the child and attempt to fix it? Or maybe just bring her outside.

out scream'em. so both the parents and child will stfu.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:00 AM   #2347

Quote:
Same situation for me, The One on Kingsway. Kid was probably 4 or 5, whining and screaming because she wanted something and the parents wouldn't give it to her. Good on them for not giving it to her, but ignoring it wasn't any better.

I was just about done with them, after a long drive back from Portland with a 2 hr wait at the border, that was the last thing I needed.

I'm pretty sure about that age or even earlier, my parents would scold me if I ever whined in public. Either we stfu and behave, or we don't go out. Even my kid brother, when he was 3 or 4, they would walk all of us out of any establishment and scold us. If we were eating out, we would be scolded at the dinner table, then again when we're in the car.

I guess this is why certain groups of people (big 6) are whiny cunts when they've gotten older.

Old 09-03-2017, 12:06 AM   #2348
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coneZONE View Post
Seems like people are just straight selfish. Don't care about their kids or their kids actions.

I was going through the McDonalds drive through and there was an asian woman in front in her Mercedes, holding her cigarette out the window, smoking, with her kid in the backseat. Self satisfaction > children's wellbeing?

Later, i was at the transfer station. Saw a couple pull in with their rental van. As they were unloading, their kid gets out and starts wandering around, shouting something trying to get her dad's attention. the attendant had to come over and tell her to get back in the vehicle. Even if they didn't see the big sign stating children and pets must stay in vehicle, they actually thought it was ok to let their kid get out and walk around the garbage dump?
Child Safety - Province of British Columbia
Quote:
Smoking in Vehicles – To help protect children from second-hand smoke while they are passengers in motor vehicles, the Motor Vehicle Act states that no one may smoke in a vehicle that has a passenger under the age of 16. Tobacco smoke is particularly harmful to the developing system of a young child. As with other violations of the Motor Vehicle Act, enforcement of the legislation is the responsibility of local police departments and the RCMP. Individuals found to be in violation of the legislation will be subject to a fine, and failure to pay smoking violation fines will result in a refusal to issue drivers’ and vehicle licences.
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-04-2017, 06:27 PM   #2349

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
left turn lanes with no left turn light

1 lane intersections with no left turn light

Old 09-04-2017, 07:16 PM   #2350
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

people in front of condo's that double park on the side of the road and turn on their hazard lights then just sit there.

example of what I mean:

Kamui712 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: