REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   OFFICIAL WORKOUT/TRAINING THREAD v2.0 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/659190-official-workout-training-thread-v2-0-a.html)

strykn 01-27-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly (Post 7776584)
need motivation to gym tonight.... not looking forward to it....got weaker and I dont like that feeling of stepping down weights. :suspicious:

man up fucking bitch wtf

;)

Splmash 01-27-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly (Post 7776584)
need motivation to gym tonight.... not looking forward to it....got weaker and I dont like that feeling of stepping down weights. :suspicious:

http://overtimeathletes.com/wp-conte...ut-300x294.jpg

TRY AND SAY NO TO RAY LEWIS

JDął 01-27-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splmash (Post 7776562)
Girls been noticing my abs under my gym shirt. CHYEEEEEE

I don't know if it's something women do on purpose or not, but I'm finding they often run a hand down the front of guys when they're leaving. I remember one girl in a bar doing that to me as she was stepping away after chatting for a minute, but she stopped and said "Oh wow" and did it again :lol

She was like :megusta:

Berzerker 01-27-2012 12:25 PM

Pulled 5 plates today. Gym owner took a few pics and wants to post em on the gym website... I'll link the pics when they get put up.

Oh and...... :fuckyea:

Berz out.

MindBomber 01-27-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splmash (Post 7776562)
Girls been noticing my abs under my gym shirt. CHYEEEEEE

Can't wait for summer and more excuses to take my shirt off...

jimzilla 01-27-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDął (Post 7776693)
I don't know if it's something women do on purpose or not, but I'm finding they often run a hand down the front of guys when they're leaving. I remember one girl in a bar doing that to me as she was stepping away after chatting for a minute, but she stopped and said "Oh wow" and did it again :lol

I'm too tubs :okay:

BrRsn 01-27-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 7776723)
Pulled 5 plates today. Gym owner took a few pics and wants to post em on the gym website... I'll link the pics when they get put up.

Berz out.

Nice .. quite jelly. Good progress seems like just a month ago you posted you pulled 4plates lol

hal0g0dv2 01-27-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Berz out.

congrats

Excelsis 01-27-2012 01:27 PM

ugh shoulder pain was worse than ever, strykn what'd you do to fix that pain in your rib?
Posted via RS Mobile

Supafly 01-27-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strykn (Post 7776620)
man up fucking bitch wtf

;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splmash (Post 7776637)

Alright bitches, Im stimmed the fuck out on 1MR atm...5more mins before I leave for the gym....having a fuck of a time trying to type properly. Its already set in...hahaha jesus.:ahwow:

strykn 01-27-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Berz out.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA! so happy :D :D... time for 6....!!!

strykn 01-27-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimzilla (Post 7776737)
I'm too tubs :okay:

when we cut so are abs are showing we gonna be beastoids serious

Berzerker 01-27-2012 03:17 PM

I won't be attempting 5 plates again for awhile. Only reason I tried it was because they were taking shots for the web site and I had 4 plates on so I was like fuck it lets try 5 and see what happens. I don't think I would have pulled it but there was 3 girls watching (all are hot) plus the gym owner and 3 of the regular guys. I said "Only take the pics if I get it up" and the girls all laughed and I said... "I mean the weights" and they all laughed harder lol. I was shaking like a mofo haha but I got that motherfucker up and held it for a few seconds for a few pics. Felt like a fucking boss and the guys all gave me high 5's after and the girls were mirin hard. Pretty sure that pull is gonna get me laid haha. Saw stars after it and all I could think of was that guy who faceplanted into the weight rack video so I held it together and took a few breaths after taking my belt off quick haha.

On a side note started Creatine today so we'll see how that works out for me. I've never done it before so should be interesting.

Berz out.

Excelsis 01-27-2012 03:20 PM

Creatine is magic

Stealthy 01-27-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 7776877)
I won't be attempting 5 plates again for awhile. Only reason I tried it was because they were taking shots for the web site and I had 4 plates on so I was like fuck it lets try 5 and see what happens. I don't think I would have pulled it but there was 3 girls watching (all are hot) plus the gym owner and 3 of the regular guys. I said "Only take the pics if I get it up" and the girls all laughed and I said... "I mean the weights" and they all laughed harder lol. I was shaking like a mofo haha but I got that motherfucker up and held it for a few seconds for a few pics. Felt like a fucking boss and the guys all gave me high 5's after and the girls were mirin hard. Pretty sure that pull is gonna get me laid haha. Saw stars after it and all I could think of was that guy who faceplanted into the weight rack video so I held it together and took a few breaths after taking my belt off quick haha.

On a side note started Creatine today so we'll see how that works out for me. I've never done it before so should be interesting.

Berz out.

http://www.miscupload.com/upload/530...8153894856.png
:troll:

Good job on the pull, fuark

RRxtar 01-27-2012 03:37 PM

creatine is great. beta alanine is great.

ive been on beta alanine for 2 weeks now, and loading creatine this week. next week i will see what creatine and beta alanine together is like. i hear its brilliant!

plus tonite is my last 'deload week' workout before next week goes heavy as fuark again.

me fucking gusta!

congrats on the 5 plates berz!

Berzerker 01-27-2012 03:52 PM

Stealthy funny that you post that pic that's the same creatine I got hahah.

Might pick up some BA too now that you mention it....

Berz out.

strykn 01-27-2012 03:52 PM

beta alanine + piracetam + creatine = words cannot describe

SkinnyPupp 01-27-2012 03:56 PM

BA is the true "1MR" supplement

Excelsis 01-27-2012 04:32 PM

did anyone ever try craze pwo?

wuuhoo 01-27-2012 07:50 PM

when you have a shitty lift day and cant seem to do any more exercises do you guys continue the next day with the exercises? or completely move on to something else?

I had a shitty lift for biceps and cramped out on legs ~ low carbs today :okay:

Do you guys finish the exercise say the next day? or do you wait until the day you do X and X again?

just want your opinion on this :p

Splmash 01-27-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDął (Post 7776693)

my gf runs her hand all over my back all the time

any girl can appreciate abs, my girl appreciates a nicely sculpted back :awwyeah:

benjiggla 01-27-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuuhoo (Post 7777080)
when you have a shitty lift day and cant seem to do any more exercises do you guys continue the next day with the exercises? or completely move on to something else?

I had a shitty lift for biceps and cramped out on legs ~ low carbs today :okay:

Do you guys finish the exercise say the next day? or do you wait until the day you do X and X again?

just want your opinion on this :p

are you using a pwo? i usually hit the gym around 7:30-8:30 and i always find that my workouts start off sluggish and feel like im low on energy but after my blood really gets flowing and i finish a couple of heavy lifts my adrenaline combined with some good pump up music takes away all my negative energy.. i usually eat a banana with a pbj sandwich 45 min before the gym and chug half a scoop of mp assault 20min before.

benjiggla 01-27-2012 08:25 PM

7:30-8:30am*

hal0g0dv2 01-27-2012 09:07 PM

eggs anyone
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vl9rpl.jpg