REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #76
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
i want a 4g tl now..
Advertisement
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #77
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
All that work and didn't even decide to get rid of that fucking ugly shield... er, grill?

This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #78
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
All that work and didn't even decide to get rid of that fucking ugly shield... er, grill?

thank you.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:25 PM   #79
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

calls himself cardude

Old 06-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #80
cho
sneaky beaky like

Thanked 4,512 Times in 638 Posts
I've had benny work on my car, no problems and always takes a extra step warning me before I do anything

I also had Eric wire my double din, no problems at all and he would show much what wire went to where

+1 rep to both these guys
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #81
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

1) First time you took off the bumper, you told me there were 2 clips on side, which are now missing.
2) Tab were cracked afterwards because I had people checking out my car before I gave it to u, they said it is obviously different after and they thought I had an accident to have caused that.
3) I did pay 1100, I paid $800(around 550$ for headlight, around 250 for switchback/hid fog) total price he gave me at starting just for the headlight, switchback, foglight, then misc just keeps adding it, like wiring, resisters, extra labour that I paid, etc. I had 1.3k laying at home to begin with all going into modding, now theres $230 left. People who are reading this dun have to believe me because I dun see the point of this argument anymore.
4) I agreed on the price because I actually want the job done, not just gimme a halfway junk
5) JNC from acurazine has service for 150$ and he allows to do an extra set of headlight himself and send mine after he sends his. And yes, I was stupid enough to trust you guys on the headlight, I have to admit, I learnt my lesson.
6) Bumper clips were main cause of bumper deformation. (which I was mentioned in 2)
7) If Eric nothing to do with it, then y he all of sudden blocked me when I told him I have proof that he did it. Why not just come with me to mechanic, and other people and face the problem and argue about it? And don’t say its none of his business because it is because I have proof.
8) For HID foglight, I barely used it, but u dun have to believe me. You did not say replace it for free, I pay for the bulb for another $30 and you install it for free. Also, this is wat I said, “those foglights r kinda expensive though, why cant I just buy one from locally?” you”Cuz locally hid bulbs are bad quality. Me”oh so those bulb that u ordered are good quality? You”ya”
9) For headlight screws, I wasn’t even talking about the outside screw, I said after I baked it open, there was at least 5 missing on INSIDE. The inside required screws to hold them together to look OEM. However, my guess is that ur gonna say previous owner did all those and you completely did not realize it. (Headlight was not modded at all when I bought the car. So iunno why would previous owner open the headlight for nothing.)
10) Eric took my wiring diagram, I have proof on facebook. Last few message he sent me included a picture diagram from the book he took when we were discussing about the problem.
11) I didn’t say alcohol rub was ur fault, but after the resealing, I kept telling you guys it is condensated, I have proof on both facebook and text messege to you and eric(including the condensation pictures).
12) I gave you guys the headlight on Monday, Took it back around 5-7 days later(not sure for my bad memory I apologize), Also, do not tell me it is because of the painting grille, I went to guys on the 3rd day and NOTHING was touched on the car.
13) I am asking you about all those BECAUSE I have to fix the leftover you guys didn’t finish… u think I want to ask those? Exhaust? That was like 2 month ago when I just mentioned once to tell me if you find any exhaust called ATLP (I even said don’t look for it, just if u happen to passby one on facebook)
14) I took off the rear bumper, and I did thank you guys for helping me out on the bumper. If it is labour he wanted. Ill pay him like $50 an hour for like 10 extra hour he did(hes not even a graduate yet) Pay me $1700+tax in return for his screw up?
15) And STOP USING ME ASKING QUESTION AS EXCUSE, I had to ask those question because I have to finish your guys’ job.

I will be posting the pictures tonight as i said earlier. The picture he posted was the happiest i ever had until condensation came out, and redoing=shiet stuff came.
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #82
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
edit. missed limitless reply on previous page

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Last edited by tiger_handheld; 06-20-2013 at 07:11 AM.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #83
I bringith the lowerballerith

the fact you said you could get it done for 150$ in the states is when i say see ya and don't look back.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:39 PM   #84
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
having someone ONLINE on a different car forum and someone LOCAL is different.. they specialize in acuras, so why didnt u go for it? lol thats ur judgement buddy
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #85

Yup, that is my problem for not doing it in the state. I regret that but i know it is too late
Old 06-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #86
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
The Internet is always right.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #87
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,584 Times in 4,318 Posts
Holy shit

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #88

Overall guys, I understand Benny and Eric meant no harm at all, and i am not here to argue whose right and whose wrong. I just wanted to tell other people who are nooby like me the experience i had. I am sure Benny and Eric have their own side of story, but overall in my opinion, me and benny are both screwed and pissed off in our own story, and Acura dealer got the money.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #89
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Your stories make no sense.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #90
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardude3 View Post
1) First time you took off the bumper, you told me there were 2 clips on side, which are now missing.
2) Tab were cracked afterwards because I had people checking out my car before I gave it to u, they said it is obviously different after and they thought I had an accident to have caused that.
3) I did pay 1100, I paid $800(around 550$ for headlight, around 250 for switchback/hid fog) total price he gave me at starting just for the headlight, switchback, foglight, then misc just keeps adding it, like wiring, resisters, extra labour that I paid, etc. I had 1.3k laying at home to begin with all going into modding, now theres $230 left. People who are reading this dun have to believe me because I dun see the point of this argument anymore.
4) I agreed on the price because I actually want the job done, not just gimme a halfway junk
5) JNC from acurazine has service for 150$ and he allows to do an extra set of headlight himself and send mine after he sends his. And yes, I was stupid enough to trust you guys on the headlight, I have to admit, I learnt my lesson.
6) Bumper clips were main cause of bumper deformation. (which I was mentioned in 2)
7) If Eric nothing to do with it, then y he all of sudden blocked me when I told him I have proof that he did it. Why not just come with me to mechanic, and other people and face the problem and argue about it? And don’t say its none of his business because it is because I have proof.
8) For HID foglight, I barely used it, but u dun have to believe me. You did not say replace it for free, I pay for the bulb for another $30 and you install it for free. Also, this is wat I said, “those foglights r kinda expensive though, why cant I just buy one from locally?” you”Cuz locally hid bulbs are bad quality. Me”oh so those bulb that u ordered are good quality? You”ya”
9) For headlight screws, I wasn’t even talking about the outside screw, I said after I baked it open, there was at least 5 missing on INSIDE. The inside required screws to hold them together to look OEM. However, my guess is that ur gonna say previous owner did all those and you completely did not realize it. (Headlight was not modded at all when I bought the car. So iunno why would previous owner open the headlight for nothing.)
10) Eric took my wiring diagram, I have proof on facebook. Last few message he sent me included a picture diagram from the book he took when we were discussing about the problem.
11) I didn’t say alcohol rub was ur fault, but after the resealing, I kept telling you guys it is condensated, I have proof on both facebook and text messege to you and eric(including the condensation pictures).
12) I gave you guys the headlight on Monday, Took it back around 5-7 days later(not sure for my bad memory I apologize), Also, do not tell me it is because of the painting grille, I went to guys on the 3rd day and NOTHING was touched on the car.
13) I am asking you about all those BECAUSE I have to fix the leftover you guys didn’t finish… u think I want to ask those? Exhaust? That was like 2 month ago when I just mentioned once to tell me if you find any exhaust called ATLP (I even said don’t look for it, just if u happen to passby one on facebook)
14) I took off the rear bumper, and I did thank you guys for helping me out on the bumper. If it is labour he wanted. Ill pay him like $50 an hour for like 10 extra hour he did(hes not even a graduate yet) Pay me $1700+tax in return for his screw up?
15) And STOP USING ME ASKING QUESTION AS EXCUSE, I had to ask those question because I have to finish your guys’ job.

I will be posting the pictures tonight as i said earlier. The picture he posted was the happiest i ever had until condensation came out, and redoing=shiet stuff came.
wat.

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #91
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Don't quote such a long ass post :/ it filled up my whole page. But to OP, it is no ones fault but yours. The decision was yours on who go bring it to. But hey, we all make bad decisions in life. We just move on and learn from it.
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #92
Survivor MOD

Thanked 1,623 Times in 577 Posts

i'm waiting

Old 06-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #93
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Old 06-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #94
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

In for pics of damage. Stop chatting about who's right and wrong.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #95

Everyone, I am not discussing whos fault it is here. I am just trying to share my experience and warning noobies like me.
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-19-2013, 05:58 PM   #96
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardude3 View Post
Everyone, I am not discussing whos fault it is here. I am just trying to share my experience and warning noobies like me.
If you're a noob maybe don't make your first car mod completely tearing apart the front bumper of a car when you have no idea how to put it back together

Your lack of car knowledge really takes the validity out of your claims. Should have just stuck to plastidipping your emblems and installing a "Revscene.net" sticker
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #97
Prince of the Apes

Thanked 3,046 Times in 672 Posts
I see the problem, its an Acura TL.
[23-08, 13:17] nabs i've gripped ice boy's shaft before
Quote:
[26-08, 13:50] Jesusjuice is this a sports car forum? why are there so many hondas?
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #98
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,206 Times in 385 Posts
I only trust private modder

Cardude3 do you have source for certified mechanic, engineer and electrician? I need LED install in dash. Already gone permit from city for electrical.

Thanks you
Old 06-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdubfid View Post
I only trust private modder

Cardude3 do you have source for certified mechanic, engineer and electrician? I need LED install in dash. Already gone permit from city for electrical.

Thanks you
I do not want to recommend any mechanic, or engineer because I do not want to be responsible in the end if something screwed up.
Sorry about that
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #100
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,038 Posts
spending maybe 2 hours on Acurazine and you would have been able to do it yourself with the insane amount of tutorials that's on that forum.

Trust me.
I bought my 3G TL knowing jack shit about cars, but reading countless tutorials, doing things slowly, and being careful and I've done things which I previously thought was impossible to do myself at home.

let this be a lesson! Not only will doing it yourself save money, but you will appreciate the sense of achievement and satisfaction once you're done! (It's like jacking off actually)
Closed Thread