REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #101
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,908 Times in 755 Posts
Hard to judge this one but one thing is for sure....I ain't hiring private modders anytime soon and Limitless and his gypsy-Kwan-do sidekick admitted to a few mistakes (rubbing alcohol? R u stupid?) ... So yah, they can take their private modding skills and shove them up their skinny asses.
Advertisement
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:21 PM   #102
Waxin’ Punks

Thanked 6,043 Times in 2,076 Posts
Private modding.

You get what you pay for in life, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
punkwax, I don't care what your friends say about you, you are gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What do your farts sound like then?
Old 06-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #103
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,067 Times in 1,252 Posts
op failed to deliver

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
Old 06-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #104
#savethemanuals

Thanked 2,551 Times in 950 Posts
Private modders is the new lupoll.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #105
Prince of the Apes

Thanked 3,046 Times in 672 Posts
everytime i hear modder i think of modchips for xbox or something like that, lol.
[23-08, 13:17] nabs i've gripped ice boy's shaft before
Quote:
[26-08, 13:50] Jesusjuice is this a sports car forum? why are there so many hondas?
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 07:09 PM   #106
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,165 Times in 7,156 Posts
This is on the weird side of threads I thought I might read tonight....
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 07:12 PM   #107
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Thanked 1,927 Times in 224 Posts
brb calling telus, the pics you uploaded aren't loading op, give me a few minutes
Old 06-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #108
Need to Seek Professional Help

Haha, i know how the "private modders" feel when noobies ask a bunch of questions non related to the work needed to be done, then they question all the answers you give.

To the OP, the only people that screwed you over is the dealership. Just because they are the "dealership" doesnt mean they know everything and are always looking out for you. They are there to find more reasons to get more money.
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-19-2013, 08:03 PM   #109
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Very interesting post...
Old 06-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #110
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acura604 View Post
Hard to judge this one but one thing is for sure....I ain't hiring private modders anytime soon and Limitless and his gypsy-Kwan-do sidekick admitted to a few mistakes (rubbing alcohol? R u stupid?) ... So yah, they can take their private modding skills and shove them up their skinny asses.
No one here asked you if you wanted to 'hire private modders'. Sorry to everyone reading this as it is confusing because the story is so much more complicated than this, but it would take way too long to go into full details about everything. Yeah there were mistakes made and I did admit it, but no where was I saying at that point in time that I was selling professional headlight services or whatever. This was simply some kid who I had on facebook from selling my ipod touch to him or something like 4 years ago. Neither of us actually remember who each other are except that we had each other on facebook. He just got his TL and then he saw that I've been posting up albums of me working on my car on facebook and started asking me a whole bunch of shit. At first I was being nice and just helped him with whatever, didn't expect anything. Then I started doing my headlight and posted pictures on facebook as a little journal thing and he asked me if I could do his too and that he would pay for it. I asked what he wanted to do and it seemed simple enough at the time, I gave him a price on what I thought was reasonable for the amount of time and he agreed. Done deal... I never said I was professional I told him that I haven't done this for anyone else either just doing it for myself and he acknowledged that.

Spoiled for long ass post..
Spoiler!

1) What clips are you talking about, because the clips on the bumper that attach to the headlight/fender do not come off..

2) What? You brought your car to a mechanic you have never seen in your life before and somehow he has the psychic ability to tell you that the car was not like that when you bought it?

3) It was $800 for everything listed. You wanted the front grill and rear trim colormatched months afterwards and you're including that in the price, which I obviously could not quote from before. After painting from the bodyshop yes it came out to a bit over $1100, but really that money like I said went straight to the bodyshop and a few hours of our time to you for free.

4) Nothing to say, halfway junk? What? Everything was done to your spec

5) Then why didn't you go to him..? I never even tried to sell you anything, you came to me saying you saw me doing work on fb and that you wanted yours done too. I wasn't even asking people if they wanted their headlights done back then

6) Refer to 1

7) You keep asking me this, I'm not Eric. I'm not 100% clear with whats going on between you two so I don't want to say anything on his behalf. What I do know is that you gave him a very short deadline to come with you to the dealership in northshore when he lives in south Richmond to argue for you something that has nothing to do with him. You dug a hole for yourself when you went into the dealership and told them you thought that some aftermarket shit messed up your ac, now you expect him to drive 45 minutes there to argue for you and then back, all while you're giving him shitty attitude threatening him with stuff? From what I know he had a midterm on Monday and he was studying for that and you gave him the deadline of going with you to the dealership on Monday.. Take all of that with a grain of salt because once again, I don't know exactly what's going on there.

8) $30 for 2 bulbs that I will take apart your bumper and replace the burnt out one for free, yes. There was no warranty on the HID bulb, I don't make it myself, I can't help it if it is bad luck that it burns out within 3 months. I tried to compensate for it by saying I'll swap it for free and wouldn't make any money off the HID bulbs.

9) Once again, there are no screws on the inside. It's all clips. Ask someone with a 4g TL who has done their headlights before, or someone on the forums please.

10) What... I said you gave him the diagram to figure out the problem, not that he doesn't have it

11) No you didn't, but it is our fault and I'm sorry for the rubbing alcohol.

12)It did not take that long, you came back the day after and nothing was done. I took the car to the bodyshop so they could use the machine to match the color of the car, which I told you and you knew about. You came back 3rd day after to take off the grill yes, by that time the headlight was ready but I can't give you your car back without the grill... Well I can, but you wouldn't want to drive it away anyways. By that point we were waiting for the grill which you also know about. So I don't know why you're making that a big deal

13) You asked many many many questions before you even gave us the car and I helped you out with everything. You asked us questions that had nothing to do with anything we were even touching, just your future mods and plans. You asked me for a quote on that exhaust, as well as help on lowering springs and random shit.

14) Are you kidding me, you took off the rear bumper? This coming from the guy that asked Eric how to turn the rear wheels so you can get access to the screws, and was shocked when he said the rear wheels don't turn? Sure you may have helped, but he did most if not all of the work. No Steven, no one wanted to be paid for extra work done to a stranger /sarcasm. I quoted you the cheapest price from the bodyshop and helped you talk it down some more, and you still said it was too expensive and you were reluctant to. You wanted me to get them to price match some shady bodyshop on Imperial who I have never heard of, and can't even find on Google that was $100 cheaper than my quote. I said I can't, I don't control the prices. Then afterwards you said the guy at the shady shop pissed you off or whatever and you'll do it through me. Eric knew about that, and he knew that you already found it expensive but he thought you would take it off yourself. When he had to do most of the work, he was pissed but he did not want to ask you for extra money when you already whined so hard about the original quote from the bodyshop.

15) I have covered this already.

For your other post saying how we're both pissed off, I was already pissed off from you asking questions about random shit. I am not a shop, nor have I ever claimed to be one or a professional or whatever. I tried helping you the best I could, asked around for prices for you and all of that jazz but you were so ungrateful. Yeah I'm pissed off at that, but what really pushed me over the edge is that you would post this bullshit on a forum and call me out, using my full name, over stupid made up shit. That was a fucking bitch move

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #111
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenovoTurbo View Post
Haha, i know how the "private modders" feel when noobies ask a bunch of questions non related to the work needed to be done, then they question all the answers you give.

To the OP, the only people that screwed you over is the dealership. Just because they are the "dealership" doesnt mean they know everything and are always looking out for you. They are there to find more reasons to get more money.
I didnt trust dealership at first either. I even argued on my the person who wired my LED's side. I really did... But I got more proofs. and as soon as i told him i had proof and needed to talk to him, he blocked me. (not only from dealers) Heres what happened to my $1700 from dealer.
The car first had steams coming out, i took it to a certified mechanic, he looked over and said theres something learking from AC, or safety valve blew.
Then i took to the dealer, and they checked everything(AC compressor, safety valve, hoses, relays, fuse, etc) then they found out that AC compressor and hoses was bad for some reason, and they did saw my wire, but I was told by X(the private modder) that it was connected to Wipers, and tech said its probably not the wire and they ordered AC compressor and hoses . then i drove home, (YES I DROVE HOME, i had the chance to remove all wires and destroy evidence.)
Right after i got home, i msged X and said is he 100% sure the wire has nothing to do with AC, he said yes. I asked him to double check the book, and he said he did. So i trusted him.
After i drove back to dealer and left the car there for few days, they said new AC compressor isnt working properly either, so and untabbed the wire X did, and everything was fixed. so they called me and quoting me for 1.7k on the fix because they said it was not under warranty.(ya.. pretty messed up dealer. i tried argueing it with more people but it didnt work) For the first 2 days right after the call, i still believed the dealer was bullshitting me, and kept calling back to talk to mechanic saying the wire is not related at all. they said it does and they sent me the wiring diagram.
On the day before i was gonna pick up the car, i took the wiring diagram X sent me and went to the certified mech shop, AND my friend who graduated as a engineering student who also mods his own car. Both of them confirmed that the wiring X did not go through wiper and it went to AC compressor for sure. and most likely have caused those AC compressor fail,etc.

I was on X's side until the very last day i got the actually evidence. and right after i told him, he blocked me on FB, cellphone.

Those are just truly what happened.
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-19-2013, 08:16 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardude3 View Post
and they did saw my wire, but I was told by X(the private modder) that it was connected to Wipers, and tech said its probably not the wire and they ordered AC compressor and hoses . then i drove home, (YES I DROVE HOME, i had the chance to remove all wires and destroy evidence.)

After i drove back to dealer and left the car there for few days, they said new AC compressor isnt working properly either, so and untabbed the wire X did, and everything was fixed. so they called me and quoting me for 1.7k on the fix because they said it was not under warranty.(ya.. pretty messed up dealer. i tried argueing it with more people but it didnt work) For the first 2 days right after the call, i still believed the dealer was bullshitting me, and kept calling back to talk to mechanic saying the wire is not related at all. they said it does and they sent me the wiring diagram.
On the day before i was gonna pick up the car, i took the wiring diagram X sent me and went to the certified mech shop, AND my friend who graduated as a engineering student who also mods his own car. Both of them confirmed that the wiring X did not go through wiper and it went to AC compressor for sure. and most likely have caused those AC compressor fail,etc.

I was on X's side until the very last day i got the actually evidence. and right after i told him, he blocked me on FB, cellphone.

Those are just truly what happened.
First off, how do you possibly know what wire goes to the leds in the headlight? I had to teach you how to use a ratchet when you self invited yourself to stay in my garage, yet you were able to figure out which wires go to the LEDs and somehow take them all off without touching OEM wires? Sorry but I have to call bs on this one. Secondly, you said that the techs saw the wire, but then you went home and destroyed the evidence and removed the wires, but then after that when the ac messes up again the wires magically back and the tech was able to remove it to make the ac work again? What?

I don't know what he said but he explained to you many times about it. You were blocked after you started being rude and cocky and just pissed him off to no end when he was trying to help you, but it was obviously not getting anywhere.

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread

Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 08:19 PM   #113
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Still lolling at "private modder"

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #114
RS controls my life!

Pics of claimed bad "modding" and proof pweeese!!!

Old 06-19-2013, 08:29 PM   #115
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
Thread of the month
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 06-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #116

rs meet at bryne now with said car

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."

dapperfied yraisis

FastAnna i really cant
Old 06-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #117

1) Fastener clips (http://www.amazon.co.uk/bumper-panel-fasteners-clips-plastic/dp/B004EJYDCO) something like those.
2) Sorry for confusion, it was my friend who checked my car out when I bought it, and also checked it out after the mods. If u wanna say hes not reliable then I have nothing more to argue about this point.
3) Clear lense? It was included afterwards, extra charge were asked after I paid the set 800$, I dun have any receipt obviously so iunno what can we argue about that.
4) Yes, it was done, headlight condensation is done? Few screw /clip not installed = done?
5) Yes as I said earlier, my stupid fault for trusting some private modder. I said this numerous time above too replying to other people. I SAID ITS MY FAULT FOR PICKING PRIVATE MODDER. This whole thing is just to warn other people about private modders(not specifically you guys) and share experiences I had
6) The clip that is ATTACHED to the bumper was broken when you pushed the bumper/fender in, and broken pieces are missing so icant even glue them back…
7) I know the major problem is not from you, I told everyone else that too. The major problem comes from Eric. I went to the dealer BECAUSE Eric told me 100% it was not related to the wire. I even had the chance to change(read above about exp at dealer) I later told him Tuesday is fine too, he original words “okk, whenn?”. After that I told him about me having proof, then he blocked right after. I am not blaming you for this and im not angry about this at u because I told everyone that you are not the main problem here. im just clarifying about what happened.
8) Taking the bumper off takes 5min.. I just took them off today, It took me 5min because half of screws weren’t on… and also, I did not even blame u on this, I just said I thought those were good quality.
9) Ill be posting the pictures for screws inside the headlight soon. This is a diagram for headlight Acura Parts @ AcuraOEMparts.com - Genuine Acura OEM Parts from Delray Acura
10) Yes, so he does have my book and I dun see any hint of getting it back. Sorry for misunderstanding.
11) I swear text message proof because (ironically) I had a fight my gf about taking the picture and sending it to you, and on facebook to Eric for sure. To people who are reading this. Obviously I cannot show u in forum, so believe in him or me on ourselves.
12) The headlight was not ready, I checked all the marks inside it was still there. Plus, that was the time when Eric dumped Alcohol inside, so if it was done, shouldn’t there be screwed up paint inside already? Which I did not see.
13) Lol really? My fault for asking u such simple questions. That u just replied in person with 1-2 sentence. And still again, almost everything I asked was about things I had to do to fix u guys’ leftover.
14) The original happened like this. I got there, he said “I g2g soon, you do the rear bumper and ill do the front” me”okay” after like 10min, I asked to borrow a few tools and also helped him taking screws off the front bumper. Later he finished front grille before me, and he was like do u need help? I said just 1 screw on each side then im done. Then he helped me on taking 1 screw on each side off(total of 2) then I took the bumper off and took the back piece off. Total spend was about 1hr. Also, before I left I asked him if he needs anything else or was I suppose to do anything else. He said no everything is done and you can go now. That is why I left.

As I stated earlier, all I am doing is telling my experience. I did say ur name for few minutes but realized it was it was bad. Also, I said you DID NOT cause the main problem to everyone who asked my about this, and to everyone else who were reading it. I said the main fault is the other dude.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #118
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,822 Times in 3,903 Posts
this thread sucks
5 pages and still no pics of damage
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #119

Spoiler!

Quote:

dapperfied yraisis

FastAnna i really cant

Last edited by yray; 06-19-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
First off, how do you possibly know what wire goes to the leds in the headlight? I had to teach you how to use a ratchet when you self invited yourself to stay in my garage, yet you were able to figure out which wires go to the LEDs and somehow take them all off without touching OEM wires? Sorry but I have to call bs on this one. Secondly, you said that the techs saw the wire, but then you went home and destroyed the evidence and removed the wires, but then after that when the ac messes up again the wires magically back and the tech was able to remove it to make the ac work again? What?

I don't know what he said but he explained to you many times about it. You were blocked after you started being rude and cocky and just pissed him off to no end when he was trying to help you, but it was obviously not getting anywhere.
1) its not a BS, Eric told me it was a grey wire, and all wires link were listed on the diagram book. After this confirmation, Dealer also told me it was the grey wire's problem.(did not say anything about it to them before they told me)
2) i SAID I HAD THE CHANCE TO DESTROY IT. but i trusted Eric instead. i guess my fault for trusting him. and all i said was that i need to talk to him because i have evidence that shows its his fault. but right after that sentence, he blocked me.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #121
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

lol owned... LED lights, grill stuff etc? i didnt bother reading the whole post and already have an idea what you want to do to your car.

FYI, thats not mod... more like that rice to make your car looks "nicer". And thats okay! everyone likes some rice on their cars. dont be whining here. be a man and fking deal with it.

sorry for the angry post.

Last edited by JAYWALKER; 06-19-2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: shitty english, grammar lol
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 08:45 PM   #122

Dont feel like reading all of your long post, will reply later...
but my name for a 'few minutes'? It was on way longer than that lol.. but that's not the point, that's just a bitch move. If I posted your full name on here for a few minutes I'm sure it'll spread around all of revscene by tomorrow. You're not telling your experience, you're making half the shit up and exaggerating the other half.

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread

This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #123

IMG_0629.JPG
couldnt get much because i started this blog during middle of my headlight reseal.
There are 3 three screw in this picture( its the Inside of the headlight that secures a piece with the rest of headlight so it doesnt wobble and off angle) they were all empty, and i bought some random ones to replace them.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #124
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
hey car dude did you say any of this to limitless' face or did you just wait until you got home and attack him from beyind the veil of your keyboard? srs question pls response
This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #125

IMG_0633.JPG
sorry my camera skill is really bad.
the left 2 clips piece was completely gone, i used some superglue and plastic material to form a similiar size of the clip. but i do not think it will hold.
Closed Thread