REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   The Official 2013/2014 Canucks & NHL Thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/685584-official-2013-2014-canucks-nhl-thread.html)

Mike Oxbig 07-20-2013 02:55 PM

I never use that word towards anyone even as a joke, not really racist! got jelly and called me one. Somehow i get thrown under the bus because i post the most irrelevant bs in this thread. :lol

Not really racist! 07-20-2013 02:58 PM

lol i got jelly....surebro

at least u acknowledge you post the most outrageous things...which is why u got banned in the first place
Posted via RS Mobile

Mike Oxbig 07-20-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not really racist! (Post 8285631)
which is why u got banned in the first place
Posted via RS Mobile

Huh? I'm member since 2004...

JS will probably rack up more points than Couturier this season.

Not really racist! 07-20-2013 03:38 PM

playing dumb works well

:rolleyes:

Ronin 07-20-2013 04:02 PM

How about you all shut the fuck up and not argue about it anymore? Does it matter who started it? Just don't say it again and it's all good. Ghostrider didn't even give out points. He just told you to calm down, which you guys aren't doing.

This is the internet. There is context for everything but when you just wave the word around willy nilly, it just comes across as stupid.

God, can we get some fucking hockey news yet? Being anywhere near this thread when there isn't anything to talk about is like standing next to a portapotty when you don't need to piss.

Majestic12 07-20-2013 05:01 PM

Sooo... anyone here like hockey? Someone should start a thread to talk about it...

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Sentinel 07-20-2013 06:16 PM

Since this year there are a few outdoor games. Is HBO only going to do leafs and wings. Or they gonna film NYR and/or PIT, since Buttman loved them.
Posted via RS Mobile

Ronin 07-20-2013 06:21 PM

24/7 follows the Winter Classic. All the other games are called Heritage Classics, I believe.

There have been plenty of times with Winter and Heritage Classics in the same season and HBO 24/7 has always covered the Winter Classic.

Although I love 24/7, I think this year might be a little boring. The Leafs and Wings don't have the characters that you'll find on the Caps, Flyers or Rangers. Even the Pens are sorta boring...except Pascal Dupris ("Fuck you, Geno.") and Max Talbot.

see.lai 07-20-2013 06:31 PM

Quite a heated arguement here..

--

It's post-season people. .. . This is normal

sekin67835 07-20-2013 06:32 PM

Hoping luongo gets to start Sochi Olympics so he can relive the moment lol
Posted via RS Mobile

Renthal 07-20-2013 06:52 PM

Luu vs. Schneider in the Olympics??
Posted via RS Mobile

sekin67835 07-20-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renthal (Post 8285769)
Luu vs. Schneider in the Olympics??
Posted via RS Mobile

That's just asking for trouble :lol:
Posted via RS Mobile

Razor Ramon HG 07-20-2013 07:28 PM

Meanwhile.. Gagner looking for 5.5M...

Oilers' Gagner seeking $5.5 million in arbitration

BurnoutBinLaden 07-20-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 8285756)
24/7 follows the Winter Classic. All the other games are called Heritage Classics, I believe.

There have been plenty of times with Winter and Heritage Classics in the same season and HBO 24/7 has always covered the Winter Classic.

Although I love 24/7, I think this year might be a little boring. The Leafs and Wings don't have the characters that you'll find on the Caps, Flyers or Rangers. Even the Pens are sorta boring...except Pascal Dupris ("Fuck you, Geno.") and Max Talbot.

I would pay for HBO if they did a 24/7 Canucks-Blackhawks

Hondaracer 07-20-2013 09:42 PM

Schneider ain't getting near the American job in Sochi
Posted via RS Mobile

jeedee 07-21-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondaracer (Post 8285855)
Schneider ain't getting near the American job in Sochi
Posted via RS Mobile

In this order:

Quick
Schneider
Howard
Miller
Anderson
Tim Thomas? :troll:

Iceman-19 07-21-2013 08:56 AM

Any updates on Luongo?

Razor Ramon HG 07-21-2013 09:10 AM

Too busy playing poker

Sentinel 07-21-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurnoutBinLaden (Post 8285812)
I would pay for HBO if they did a 24/7 Canucks-Blackhawks

If they do. The cameraman should follow Kane on his cab rides.
Posted via RS Mobile

Infiniti 07-21-2013 10:18 AM

heard some interesting gossip over the weekend concerning our beloved Canucks..

apparently Kesler was banging Schneids' gf..resulting in schneids calling up Gillis and telling him "either you trade me or you trade Kesler"...

also, as im sure everyone is aware, Aquilini/gillis recently went down to visit Luongo to smooth things over with him. Apparently he said if he wasnt for the fact he wants to play on the olympic team, he would not be reporting to camp this year..

heard from someone i know who happens to be good friends with one of the canucks trainers..

info such as this is best administered with a large grain of salt..still interesting stuff

spideyv2 07-21-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infiniti (Post 8286051)

apparently Kesler was banging Schneids' gf..resulting in schneids calling up Gillis and telling him "either you trade me or you trade Kesler"...

also, as im sure everyone is aware, Aquilini/gillis recently went down to visit Luongo to smooth things over with him. Apparently he said if he wasnt for the fact he wants to play on the olympic team, he would not be reporting to camp this year..

heard from someone i know who happens to be good friends with one of the canucks trainers..

info such as this is best administered with a large grain of salt..still interesting stuff

lol do you work in a salon? Not trying to take a shot at you, but honestly, this is the type of shit you would hear in an all female environment

my jimmies are a bit rustled, tbh

trancehead 07-21-2013 10:46 AM

just like when Jeff Carter banged Hartnell's wifey

CRS 07-21-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

:fulloffuck:

Because, you know, if my GF was my cheating on me with a co-worker, instead of breaking up with her and saving millions in alimony, I'll go ahead and marry her.

:seriously:

SMH.

pastarocket 07-21-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

+1. I would take that info. with a grain of salt. Kesler and Schneider's girlfriend were cheating on their significant others? RK17 only had one beast mode of a game against San Jose because he was too tired from banging Schneid's girlfriend?

Anyone have pics of Corey's girlfriend?
Posted via RS Mobile

jeedee 07-21-2013 11:12 AM

http://www.playerwives.com/wp-conten...thebiglead.jpg

She also recently had twitter beef with Lucic's GF too :lol

LOL this thread turning into gossip o lawd