REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-04-2019, 11:23 AM   #526
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,170 Times in 625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Those are quotes from the former leader of the KKK David Duke. You take his word he's not racist?

Hitler didn't seem racist either at first. Even some Jewish groups supported him.

Your buddy may not have said anything full on racist but all his policies are designed to keep Canada as white as possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...izens_Alliance

So you have no evidence. And neither did Gurrattan.
Thanks for proving my point.
Advertisement
But debt is the money of slaves.
-Norm Franz
welfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 11:34 AM   #527

Look another "racist" who wants to keep Canada as white as possible
-Norm Franz

Last edited by welfare; 09-04-2019 at 11:45 AM.
Old 09-04-2019, 12:07 PM   #528
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,386 Times in 3,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by welfare View Post

Look another "racist" who wants to keep Canada as white as possible
Like I said Jews supported and voted for Hitler too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ..._National_Jews

Quote:
The Association of German National Jews (German: Verband nationaldeutscher Juden) was a German Jewish organization during the Weimar Republic and the early years of Nazi Germany that eventually came out in support of Hitler.
Old 09-04-2019, 12:16 PM   #529

Quote:
So you have no evidence. And neither did Gurrattan.
Thanks for proving my point.

Yep that's not racist.
Old 09-04-2019, 01:10 PM   #530

"All races welcome"
You like terrorists in the country?
Trudeau does too
-Norm Franz
Old 09-04-2019, 01:24 PM   #531

https://globalnews.ca/news/3875047/c...t-have-a-clue/
-Norm Franz
Old 09-04-2019, 01:24 PM   #532

Quote:
"All races welcome"
Trudeau does too
I don't see a white person on the poster. I guess they are O.K. with terrorists as long as there not Muslim.

Edit: I don't see the color orange so I guess orange orangutans are not allowed.

Last edited by Manic!; 09-04-2019 at 01:39 PM.
Manic! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 01:29 PM   #533

Quote:
From the charter you love so much.

Quote:
6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:00 PM   #534
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,457 Times in 990 Posts
Quote:
"All races welcome"
Trudeau does too
"all races welcome" is just them trying to say, "PS, we're not racist"

the attendees will be 99% white without a doubt.
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 04:09 PM   #535
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,817 Times in 8,191 Posts
So I haven't been paying too much attention to Canadian politics. I haven't set foot in Canada in over 11 years.

So the big issue now is... immigration? Or is that just because we have a few racist members here making it look like a big issue?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 04:35 PM   #536

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
So I haven't been paying too much attention to Canadian politics. I haven't set foot in Canada in over 11 years.

So the big issue now is... immigration? Or is that just because we have a few racist members here making it look like a big issue?
It's a big issue with the right/Canadian trump supporters. You should see the stuff they post in local groups on facebook. Some of the stuff is disgusting.
Old 09-04-2019, 05:11 PM   #537
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
Quote:

It's "immigration" that's the issue for some. Immigration meaning too many non-white people as per the MAGA crowd down south. They're just covering it up using the term immigration.

This pretty much all started when we agreed to take in 25,000 Syrian refugees (which, admittedly, was over-ambitious and poorly-executed because of the tight timeline and limited resources) with tons of misinformation spread online via social media and then skyrocketed once Trump was elected a year later.
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-04-2019, 07:45 PM   #538

Quote:
From the charter you love so much.
Ever hear of citizenship revocation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit View Post
"all races welcome" is just them trying to say, "PS, we're not racist"

the attendees will be 99% white without a doubt.
Right. Because only white people could be concerned with safety in this country.

Here's an isis aid who was just released today here in bc. Not 90 minutes from a proposed attack site.
https://globalnews.ca/news/5850341/s....google.com%2F

Here's another released last week in Toronto. Went to Syria and pledged to kill all non Muslims.
Even after getting caught, being deported back here, said he'd still planned on going back to Syria to kill all non Muslims.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...ays/ar-AAG8pRQ

Quote:

Hey can you tell me how the fine natives of Hong Kong have been dealing with the influx of mainland migrants? I'm sure they've been nothing but open and hospitable. Must just be a bunch of racists there, huh?

Quote:
It's a big issue with the right/Canadian trump supporters. You should see the stuff they post in local groups on facebook. Some of the stuff is disgusting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
It's "immigration" that's the issue for some. Immigration meaning too many non-white people as per the MAGA crowd down south. They're just covering it up using the term immigration.

This pretty much all started when we agreed to take in 25,000 Syrian refugees (which, admittedly, was over-ambitious and poorly-executed because of the tight timeline and limited resources) with tons of misinformation spread online via social media and then skyrocketed once Trump was elected a year later.
Yup. Cuz the only reason nearly 70% of Canadians want reduced immigration is because they're all Trump supporting MAGA loving rrrrrracists
-Norm Franz

Last edited by welfare; 09-04-2019 at 08:22 PM.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:19 PM   #539
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,817 Times in 8,191 Posts
What's wrong with immigration in Canada? They have pretty damn strict rules, probably more strict than USA. Is there a specific race these "natives" have a problem with?

If the type of people who are against immigration are the ones who are putting together this:

Yeah sorry you're probably an idiot not worth listening to
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 09:39 PM   #540
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
Quote:
Ever hear of citizenship revocation?

Right. Because only white people could be concerned with safety in this country.

Here's an isis aid who was just released today here in bc. Not 90 minutes from a proposed attack site.
https://globalnews.ca/news/5850341/s....google.com%2F

Here's another released last week in Toronto. Went to Syria and pledged to kill all non Muslims.
Even after getting caught, being deported back here, said he'd still planned on going back to Syria to kill all non Muslims.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...ays/ar-AAG8pRQ

Hey can you tell me how the fine natives of Hong Kong have been dealing with the influx of mainland migrants? I'm sure they've been nothing but open and hospitable. Must just be a bunch of racists there, huh?

Yup. Cuz the only reason nearly 70% of Canadians want reduced immigration is because they're all Trump supporting MAGA loving rrrrrracists
What’s wrong with immigration?

I personally know 3 people who have immigrated to Canada in the past 5 years (Romania, Lithuania, Sweden) and it’s a massive amount of work to get them over here and, as Canada only has one neighbour, illegal immigration is minimal compared to most countries.

My best friend in middle/high school immigrated to Canada from the Philippines along with the rest of his family. All these people are productive members of society. Most immigrants are.

I also highly doubt that 70% figure as 1/3 of the population is Greater Toronto and Greater Vancouver, two very multicultural cities.
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-04-2019, 09:55 PM   #541
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:

protip: don't look at this thread for any information.

there aren't any real major issues in Canada. issues, yes. major issues, no. the far left is trying to paint every right leaning person as a racist facist. the far right is trying to paint every left leaning person as a sjw eco thug.

immigration is brought up because, in direct response to Trudeau committing to allow so many refugees in, the peoples party wants there to be a stable immigration policy -- (still allowing more than 100k people a year) -- which to the far left is racist.

unfortunately, social media and forums are completely useless to get information now, as only the loudest and politically blind people drown out any real dissemination of information, with their MAGA TRUMP AOC HILLARY BLAAAARRRGHH comments.

*its not the size of your army that matters; it's the fury of it's onslaught!*

█♣█
carisear is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-05-2019, 05:28 AM   #542

For the record, i don't support the napc.
I think their immigration projections are far too low.
I just don't believe that labeling them racists is completely accurate. Not only that, but by doing so also increases their appeal/support. Probably at least part of their intention in being provocative.
Just my prerogative.
-Norm Franz

Last edited by welfare; 09-05-2019 at 05:34 AM.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:34 AM   #543

A rally held by the Combat Canada Coalition one of the groups organizing patriotic mega fest. logo on the bottom right of the poster.

on his website:

https://wnf-canada.blogspot.com/

The other group on the poster is WCAI. It's run buy this fat fucker.

He is a drug dealer originally from Nanaimo. Be was busted by the police in 2010.

Quote:
B.C. court records show Giuseppe “Joey” De Luca was found guilty in 2010 of possession of controlled substances for the purpose of trafficking, stemming from an incident in Nanaimo when he was 26.
But Patriotic unity Megafest is not a racist event run by racist people.

Last edited by Manic!; 09-05-2019 at 10:46 AM.
Manic! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 11:32 AM   #544

If we're going to paint a party with the brush of it's lowest common denominator, thrice removed, I wouldn't need to look far to pull up some very interesting characters associated with jagmeet.

I like to give people a little more credit than that though.
-Norm Franz

Last edited by welfare; 09-05-2019 at 11:46 AM.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:50 AM   #545

Quote:
If we're going to paint a party with the brush of it's lowest common denominator, thrice removed, I wouldn't need to look far to pull up some very interesting characters associated with jagmeet.

I like to give people a little more credit than that though.
You already tried that but Jagmeet did not organize events with them. The NACP or what ever he changed the name to is literally organizing events with racists and a guy who sold drugs to high school kids.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:35 PM   #546
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
i used to come to revscene for intelligent perspectives on different topics. even if i didn't agree with everything, there were always good conversations from both sides on a topic.

looks like this thread is now going the direction that every other thread Manic and welfare get together in.

I think its time to join the 95% of other people and remove RS from my bookmarks. no point in stopping by here anymore.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:31 PM   #547

Quote:
You already tried that but Jagmeet did not organize events with them. The NACP or what ever he changed the name to is literally organizing events with racists and a guy who sold drugs to high school kids.
Alright. I'll retract my statement. If they aren't racist, they're definitely tied to some pretty racist people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
i used to come to revscene for intelligent perspectives on different topics. even if i didn't agree with everything, there were always good conversations from both sides on a topic.

looks like this thread is now going the direction that every other thread Manic and welfare get together in.

I think its time to join the 95% of other people and remove RS from my bookmarks. no point in stopping by here anymore.
I'll make Manic a deal right now;
If he doesn't reply to my posts, I won't reply to his.
-Norm Franz
This post thanked by:
Old 09-05-2019, 05:01 PM   #548
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Eww, an Eagles' fan..
Infiniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 08:10 PM   #549
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 4,011 Times in 1,911 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post

Don't do that ... just avoid threads that Manic! and Welfare hijack into back and forths. It is getting SO annoying. I tried to suggest they meet up and just duke it out over coffee instead of spamming RS. Where are the mods when you need them?
whitev70r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 11:01 PM   #550

Quote:
Alright. I'll retract my statement. If they aren't racist, they're definitely tied to some pretty racist people.

He is 100% racist.
Gurratan was right in calling him a racist.
You are wrong again.
The end.