REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 05-02-2018, 05:15 PM   #24051
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yray View Post
try reading the book " the subtle art of not giving a fuck"
Everything I get involved in, it's easier for me to accept the blame so everyone else gets ahead. Half a step forward, five steps back every time I try to dig myself out. There's no winning anymore.

Old 05-02-2018, 05:30 PM   #24052
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
^ You should accept the offers in this thread and meet up with like-minded RSers for a drink one day.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:09 PM   #24053
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS'd View Post
^ You should accept the offers in this thread and meet up with like-minded RSers for a drink one day.
SIO drunk karaoke night? Time to whip out the Jay Chou songs
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 10:30 PM   #24054
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,346 Times in 973 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIC_BAWS View Post
I wonder if she knew how you felt about her. Did you take her out on dates, etc? Celebrate anniversaries? Do couple stuff? That's weird to have been dating for a year, but it feels like y'all just see each other to fuck.

Where do you guys (everyone here in general) draw the line between seeing each other, dating, boyfriend/girlfriend status? What's the distinction? Do you guys tell each other you're exclusive?
my thoughts exactly, danggg a yr and still "dating" ???
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 06:55 PM   #24055
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS'd View Post
Last time there was an attempt at me trying that with other people, all I got was "not interested" or "too busy". Then they go and do their own thing.

I don't think it will ever happen. And I'll probably just want to leave right away.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:07 PM   #24056
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorneringArtist View Post
Last time there was an attempt at me trying that with other people, all I got was "not interested" or "too busy". Then they go and do their own thing.

I don't think it will ever happen. And I'll probably just want to leave right away.
In my opinion there is a difference between then and this specific situation in this thread where people have already willingly put out offers. Your previous situation, you were asking to arrange something. This situation, people are already willing to meet up. Now it is just on you to say yes.

You come out, you say hi. If you feel like you want to leave right away, by all means you can. But at least give it a shot. Everyone is a stranger here, no one knows your personal history.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:12 PM   #24057

Thanked 4,532 Times in 1,519 Posts
Been at the hospital for 9 hours. Brother's been in surgery for an elbow fracture for 2+ hours wtf????

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:25 AM   #24058
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Girl I been texting and been seeing for a few times suggest we should go a 4 day trip. Went to those Chinese travel agency place and grab some ads for her to see. Not really what to make up of it. Since this was a bit sudden.

Well I kinda of know her last year and was trying to see if make something out of it. We meet a few times (Dinner, drinks) but because of her job we never really get to do more (she works in a restaurant so she mostly works weekends and nights). Things drifted and I haven't been chatting with her. All of a sudden she start messaging me but I wasn't really thinking about her so I didn't put too much attention to it. Fast forward to March she suggested we meet up for snacks and bubble. I didn't really have much to do that night and still haven't eaten dinner so why not? Chatted for a long while. Went home and was just thinking wtf was that. Anyways she was mentioning she needed a break from work and wanted to go on a short trip. Sure I suggest a few things but in the end she just didn't want to plan or drive and just went to go somewhere with me. I was surprise coz I mean I wasn't even thinking about it at all. A few more playful chat and I kinda of make sure is just us going.

Not sure why all of a sudden she suggest a trip. I mean I have no idea why this all of a sudden. I guess I should wait what she chose when we decide what type of rooms she wants. There is room for single, 2nd, 3rd or 4th person room. I guess if she picks double person per room I should expect something or more like friends? I didn't really want to ask too much about since we only meet up twice this year. Sometimes I wish girl can be more up front on what they feel.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-06-2018, 04:16 AM   #24059
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 6,305 Times in 2,513 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
Not sure why all of a sudden she suggest a trip. I mean I have no idea why this all of a sudden. I guess I should wait what she chose when we decide what type of rooms she wants. There is room for single, 2nd, 3rd or 4th person room. I guess if she picks double person per room I should expect something or more like friends? I didn't really want to ask too much about since we only meet up twice this year. Sometimes I wish girl can be more up front on what they feel.
Use protection, my friend. Otherwise, you might find yourself becoming a dad in 7 months.

(Yes, I said 7, not 9.)
Traum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 07:12 AM   #24060
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,346 Times in 973 Posts
Quote:
Been there done that when i was young, rule to self; just nod and acknowledge. I did the passive aggressive thing; "i'm busy with booking" or "I'll take care of the rest, and you can book the hotel & room you like cause I know how you/girls have their own preference" You throw the "bed" situation in her court.
10 out of 10 times, it ends up being a single bed and you're good to go that night.

I simply call these vacation flings or to an extend some people have their work flings. They get on their "real" lives and back to their bf/gf etc.... just have fun and don't ever ever ever ask questions.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-06-2018, 10:41 AM   #24061
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traum View Post
Use protection, my friend. Otherwise, you might find yourself becoming a dad in 7 months.

(Yes, I said 7, not 9.)
LOL I don't think that will happen. Most likely nothing will happen. She doesn't seem to be the type to look for one night stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
Been there done that when i was young, rule to self; just nod and acknowledge. I did the passive aggressive thing; "i'm busy with booking" or "I'll take care of the rest, and you can book the hotel & room you like cause I know how you/girls have their own preference" You throw the "bed" situation in her court.
10 out of 10 times, it ends up being a single bed and you're good to go that night.

I simply call these vacation flings or to an extend some people have their work flings. They get on their "real" lives and back to their bf/gf etc.... just have fun and don't ever ever ever ask questions.
She doesn't have a bf so I think I am good to go. But honestly she doesn't seem to be the type for the whole fling thing. But who knows I will let her decide.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:37 AM   #24062
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
Quote:
LOL I don't think that will happen. Most likely nothing will happen. She doesn't seem to be the type to look for one night stand.

She doesn't have a bf so I think I am good to go. But honestly she doesn't seem to be the type for the whole fling thing. But who knows I will let her decide.
What are you looking for out of this?
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:56 AM   #24063

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafine View Post
What are you looking for out of this?
Nothing really. Just really surprise and shock with her suggestions that's all.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:37 AM   #24064

What do you guys think about playing games/drama/bullshit?

I try to stay away from it because it makes me into a fucking, terrible person. But on the other hand, I know that humans want things that they can't have, and don't want things that they can easily have. For most, the chase is more fun than actually being labeled.

A little part of me wants to play games to toy with her emotions, and I think that makes me a terrible person.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-07-2018, 10:33 AM   #24065

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIC_BAWS View Post
What do you guys think about playing games/drama/bullshit?

I try to stay away from it because it makes me into a fucking, terrible person. But on the other hand, I know that humans want things that they can't have, and don't want things that they can easily have. For most, the chase is more fun than actually being labeled.

A little part of me wants to play games to toy with her emotions, and I think that makes me a terrible person.
I started not messaging girls I am interested in that often. Most I message once every few days. If they don't reply I don't message till a week later. There is no point in keeping touch all the time. It just shows you are desperate and you pretty much have nothing to do. SO try to avoid texting/messaging/calling so often.

It works pretty well so far for me.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:39 AM   #24066

Quote:
I started not messaging girls I am interested in that often. Most I message once every few days. If they don't reply I don't message till a week later. There is no point in keeping touch all the time. It just shows you are desperate and you pretty much have nothing to do. SO try to avoid texting/messaging/calling so often.

It works pretty well so far for me.
That's exactly the kind of thing I'm trying to avoid. I mean I used to do it, and I feel like it made me a shitty person. I mean the idea behind it is that you try to make yourself look unavailable, except in my case, I got really cocky about it and got caught actually being unavailable.

I'm not a saint, but I felt bad about.. getting caught. But to be fair, I wasn't exclusive with any of them, so I'm arguing that it's fair game. And the idea of doing such a thing, although arguably morally wrong, was to invoke jealousy or manipulate a girl's emotions.

Still think I'm a pretty shitty person for doing this tho, although it was years ago.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:03 AM   #24067

^^ is also not about making yourself look busy or anything. I mean if someone keeps messaging me everyday or even a few times a day I get annoy too. It also gives you more time. Like you don't always have to constantly check your phone.

When I have having dinner now with friends or family I flip the screen on the table so I don't even see any message lights. Same with if I am watching TV. If it is a message it not important and it can't wait. If it is something important people will call.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-07-2018, 12:21 PM   #24068

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
What I've found is that most girls who are seriously into you don't like these kinds of "mind games"

Maybe it's the age difference. I'm talking about early-to-mid 20s here.
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-07-2018, 12:29 PM   #24069
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,171 Times in 1,552 Posts
Jacked up my rate for tech support because I hate driving to Abbotsford. Either they stop calling me, or they pay the new rate. It's a win/win for me
Old 05-07-2018, 01:54 PM   #24070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
Jacked up my rate for tech support because I hate driving to Abbotsford. Either they stop calling me, or they pay the new rate. It's a win/win for me
Talk about rates going up. Doesn't it seem like crazy that everything is going up in price. Is crazy even if you only get food and what you need. Food price have been going up pretty crazy.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:36 PM   #24071
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
you heard of logmein? remote support bruh

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:50 PM   #24072
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,171 Times in 1,552 Posts
Thanks! I've never heard of remote support before. What a mind-blowing idea.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:23 AM   #24073

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
What I've found is that most girls who are seriously into you don't like these kinds of "mind games"

Maybe it's the age difference. I'm talking about early-to-mid 20s here.
I sure hope early to mid 20s is no more bullshit/games, since I'm sitting in this category right now. Like no double texting? But I love to talk LOL so that would never work, and I don't give a shit about the games, so I'd say what I want, when I want.

On another note, she said she prefers bad guys over nice guys. LOL I took that as, she just wants to be spanked.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-08-2018, 04:52 AM   #24074

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
if things go really well in a date,whats wrong with having sex later?...You Might end up with this person forever right?.....wouldn't you want to know if that person is good in bed?..

also on the plus side,i'm sure as fuck women are just as scared to find out a man with a small dick just as a guy is with a loose goose meaty vagina....hotdog in a hallway horror story having sex with a bucket of water.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:18 AM   #24075
God of Unce

I'm on the edge to leave this fuckin company. So fuckin unorganized. Unnecessary stress.

Gonna take up the offer on taking a course and bounce after. Fuck this.

I've already started doing job market/salary research for Toronto. Only a matter of time.

Leave this company and it will leave a big dent.

Last edited by Armind; 05-08-2018 at 08:23 AM.
Armind is offline   Reply With Quote