REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   OFFICIAL WORKOUT/TRAINING THREAD v2.0 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/659190-official-workout-training-thread-v2-0-a.html)

Fcukedd 12-05-2017 11:26 PM

Damn completely forgot about this section of RevScene.

Just registered for my first competition. Any bodybuilders out there on this forum? Decided to update my thread from the BB progress group for fun.

SkinnyPupp 12-06-2017 01:58 AM

Nice transformation good luck!

Good job taking pics in the locker room while people are changing EleGiggle

As for feedback definitely hit the chest harder and more frequently and bring that up

As for drugs we have a thread in the NSFW forum for that. Do your research first!

Fcukedd 12-06-2017 12:17 PM

Thanks! Yeah unfortunately chest has always been lacking but I tripled the amount volume for them for the past half year compared to before. Hopefully it shows once I'm on stage.

Can pause bench double my BW, but the development doesn't show for it :okay:

hal0g0dv2 12-07-2017 08:17 AM

dark side is better trust me :P... You will do good in classic, that will soon be the number one title over body building. Keep doing what you are doing its working. Chest could come up a bit and delts, you arms are great but starting to take away from delts.

Fcukedd 12-08-2017 12:02 AM

Yeah classic is definitely taking over QUICK.

It's crazy how lighting completely changes your physique. Some pictures my weakest points shine the most.

Would you ever compete?

hal0g0dv2 12-08-2017 06:49 AM

back in the day when I first started working out I wanted to compete but now no. And I like the sport and I have friends who do it and love it but it is just not for me. I pay attention to all the competitions and what not.

Berzerker 12-08-2017 08:41 AM

I had thoughts of competing too but then I saw how the politics ruin the sport and it's not actually who has the best build that wins. Most of the times the shows I will enter up here I will probably win anyways as I will be the only competitor in my class. Masters Classic Physique 6'3 height.

Need guidance on a cut. I've never actually done a strict cut before but after seeing Fcukedd's pics and how different he looks I think I wanna try one. I'm currently around 260lbs and the Classic weight cut off is 237lbs. Wouldn't mind doing a cut and see what I look like around 240lbs.

Berz out.

hal0g0dv2 12-08-2017 10:15 AM

just start by cutting calories for the first month or so. Then do cardio if need be

instantneedles 12-23-2017 11:58 AM

Looking big dude, also very dry and conditioned

I feel as though bench press primarily hits the lower pecs (esp with arch). Military press or incline bench might help bring up some of the upper pecs that attach to the clavicle

hal0g0dv2 12-25-2017 06:46 AM

320icar 12-25-2017 08:27 AM

Them beard gainz

Mr.HappySilp 01-06-2018 08:46 PM

Haven't done any exercise in years and years decided I need to work out again.
Try to do some push ups and sit ups. Let's just say after 20 push ups and 30 sit ups my arms and tummy is in pain for days......

Should I try something easier? Like those 30mins workout videos you see on YouTube just to start off easy?
Something like this?

SkinnyPupp 01-06-2018 09:27 PM

I would start with something very simple, and focus on the effective movements - upper body pushes and pulls, and lower body work. Nevermind ab work for now.

If doing bodyweight: Pushups (chest, triceps) Pike pushups (shoulders, triceps), Pullups (back, biceps), standing squats (legs), split squats, lunges. Add in some cardio (jumping jacks, burpees, etc)

Build a circuit from that - do 5-10 reps of each exercise, work your way through the list, and start over. See how long it takes to do it 5 times, and try to improve on that. Adjust accordingly based on current fitness. Even if you have to start with one circuit a day

SkinnyPupp 01-15-2018 10:05 PM

Well my gym just shut down abruptly, locking out all customers "until further notice". I had over 2 years left pre-paid too, so I am potentially out $9000 HKD. And now I have to find a new gym asap because if I don't train full time I'll go insane.

This fucking sucks FeelsBadMan

Berzerker 01-16-2018 08:26 AM

Wow that's brutal. Open your own gym!! Profit?

Berz out.

bcedhk 01-16-2018 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 8883089)
Well my gym just shut down abruptly, locking out all customers "until further notice". I had over 2 years left pre-paid too, so I am potentially out $9000 HKD. And now I have to find a new gym asap because if I don't train full time I'll go insane.

This fucking sucks FeelsBadMan

Seems like the gym business in HK has been going down like dominoes these past few years.

Have you considered Pure?

SkinnyPupp 01-16-2018 02:06 PM

Pure is insanely priced

I am considering the gym that took over California, but it's going to be hard if I can't recover that money I spent on this one.

FUCK

bcedhk 01-23-2018 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 8883197)
Pure is insanely priced

I am considering the gym that took over California, but it's going to be hard if I can't recover that money I spent on this one.

FUCK

https://hk.news.appledaily.com/local...80123/57743447

Did you see this? I guess best to avoid Goji!

SkinnyPupp 01-23-2018 08:37 PM

Yup just saw that. I am signed up to a 3 month free trial

Honestly I don't know wtf to do. The industry is so fucked here thanks to disgusting rent. It seems no matter where you sign up, the place will be gone soon, and they will walk away with your money if you prepaid.

They are paying $1 million a month for rent for that location. Memberships are like $300-500... It's insane how many customers they need just to cover rent!

mr_chin 01-26-2018 03:00 PM

What is the best workout for your nipple area, between your pecks and your armpit?

SkinnyPupp 01-26-2018 03:34 PM

DB Flyes with a deep stretch

Do em like this

OriginalJC 02-15-2018 08:24 AM

Hit a new PR today. 370lb.

Felt strong this morning, and decided to try to hit/exceed my old PR from a year ago. Despite looking displeased at the end, I was more confused why it was moving so easily. :)

SkinnyPupp 03-01-2018 02:18 AM

Started doing squats and deadlifts again for the first time since injuring my SI joint in December

Feels goodman

I'll stick to rack deadlifts for now though. Going that low is still a bit iffy

I've had to do so much shit to my lower back to get it to actually loosen up and heal, but it feels like 95% good now. Quite an improvement from not even being able to tie my shoes

hal0g0dv2 03-19-2018 07:02 PM

GabAlmighty 03-25-2018 11:30 AM

Guess i'll start posting in here for shits and gigs.

flat bench 3x8 @ 95, 100, 100
incline 3x8 @ 85

I've always done db stuff but i'm gonna give the bar a shot shortly to see how things compare.