REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   OFFICIAL WORKOUT/TRAINING THREAD v2.0 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/659190-official-workout-training-thread-v2-0-a.html)

mc25 07-09-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabi (Post 7022773)
lol... what you get your stomach waxed for? you competing?

GF. Haha.
Doesnt look to bad, but hurt like a mother fucker.

DC5-S 07-09-2010 07:29 PM

Anyone taken a flight to the states and brought protein powder along? do the customs hassle you about it? is it better to just not bring it?

hud 91gt 07-09-2010 08:08 PM

Put it in your checked luggage you won't have any problem. You might have issues in security if it is in your checked baggage.

hal0g0dv2 07-10-2010 01:33 PM

put it underneath the plane, i have brought pills and shit b4 and its all good

nns 07-10-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 7023536)
put it underneath the plane, i have brought pills and shit b4 and its all good

Would that be the runway or the landing gear?

hal0g0dv2 07-10-2010 03:12 PM

landing gear

The_Situation 07-10-2010 03:19 PM

Back day today. Didn't get to do and squats or dead lifts cause some mother fucker taking his time doing shrugs on the only squat rack.

hal0g0dv2 07-10-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoang (Post 7023605)
Back day today. Didn't get to do and squats or dead lifts cause some mother fucker taking his time doing shrugs on the only squat rack.

yeah that is gay, i understand if the squat racks are empty to do shurgs or bang of like 3 or 4 sets in 5min, but when u turn your whole workout into a shrug workout that is geh, i would of told him to use smith or put it on the ground

RRxtar 07-10-2010 04:10 PM

fuck i love working out saturdays

incline bench, seated cable row, front and lateral raises, talk to two super cute girls, wide paralell grip pull downs, abs.

hal0g0dv2 07-10-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRxtar (Post 7023663)
fuck i love working out saturdays

incline bench, seated cable row, front and lateral raises, talk to two super cute girls, wide paralell grip pull downs, abs.

dam that is sick, i gotta start wearing my beater more lol

RRxtar 07-10-2010 09:04 PM

its all about a worn out tshirt full of holes haha

mc25 07-10-2010 10:01 PM

After 3 weeks of not working out, i feel like a lazy bastard. Time to go hard again, going to put lots of effort into cardio too.
Man, 3 weeks of drinking beer and just working has taken its toll on me lol

mc25 07-10-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 7023754)
dam that is sick, i gotta start wearing my beater more lol

Noooooo, thats greasy haha. I just bought a sweet sleeveless workout shirt, one of the poly light ones tho.

hal0g0dv2 07-10-2010 10:12 PM

^^^ haha I'm jk I actually wear a zip up or hoodie when I workout
get your ass back in the gym boi
Posted via RS Mobile

mc25 07-10-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 7023969)
^^^ haha I'm jk I actually wear a zip up or hoodie when I workout
get your ass back in the gym boi
Posted via RS Mobile

lol man im going to. Im getting soft haha.
Since ive gotten off creatine for the past month Ive lost 10 pounds, prob water weight. Im going to get back on it.

My buddies telling me about these pills, 1MR and another, efederine? (the stuff that used to be in hydroxycut) any one use this?

Volvo-brickster 07-10-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoang (Post 7023605)
Back day today. Didn't get to do and squats or dead lifts cause some mother fucker taking his time doing shrugs on the only squat rack.

That's why you walk up to them and ask them how many sets they have ...they should get the point

they will stand there all day doing nothing until someone stands behind them and stares them down

Lolkai 07-11-2010 02:13 AM

Where do they sell nice beaters? Cuz I bought one from superstore and it makes me look like asian trailer trash.

DC5-S 07-11-2010 06:53 AM

I need nice beaters too
Posted via RS Mobile

Wenis 07-11-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolkai (Post 7024238)
Where do they sell nice beaters? Cuz I bought one from superstore and it makes me look like asian trailer trash.

There IS a way you can avoid looking like asian trailer trash... Don't wear beaters to the gym. :thumbsup:

d1 07-11-2010 11:08 AM

Do you really care what another guy wears at the gym? It doesn't bother me one bit whatever the others are wearing unless they are shirtless and wearing jeans or something.

incubus 07-11-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mc25 (Post 7023982)
lol man im going to. Im getting soft haha.
Since ive gotten off creatine for the past month Ive lost 10 pounds, prob water weight. Im going to get back on it.

My buddies telling me about these pills, 1MR and another, efederine? (the stuff that used to be in hydroxycut) any one use this?



im taking 1mr and love it probly my new go to preworkout but im almost out :( make sure you get the powder form and avoid blue raspberry cause it taste pretty bad

hud 91gt 07-11-2010 12:00 PM

Question for everyone.

I've been stagnant for quite a while with my lifts. I've been trying to cut down a little. Today I was able to up my incline bench (first exercise of the day) by a good amount. The rest of my lifts that day were not up to standard at all. When you guys really push yourself do you see a dramatic dropoff in performance as the workout continues, or is my endurance really just in the shitter?

m4k4v4li 07-11-2010 01:42 PM

more protein / more rest / switch up ur routine ^
if you're working out hard you should be able to keep ur workout under an hour...

but ya it happens to me too... my secondary lifts r usually pretty shitty if ive worked the muscle in a primary exercise

i find it doesn't really matter tho as long as your primaries and ur big lifts aren't taking a hit

mc25 07-11-2010 06:55 PM

I got back into it today too. FUcking HST, brought the membership up like $5 :S
Did arms and chest, and 30 minute run. I was impressed with the run. but after a month off, I could only bench just over 1 plate, i used to be at almost 2 :S

gabi 07-11-2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hud 91gt (Post 7024526)
Question for everyone.

I've been stagnant for quite a while with my lifts. I've been trying to cut down a little. Today I was able to up my incline bench (first exercise of the day) by a good amount. The rest of my lifts that day were not up to standard at all. When you guys really push yourself do you see a dramatic dropoff in performance as the workout continues, or is my endurance really just in the shitter?


what did the rest of your workout consist of?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net