REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Fashion Discussion Thread. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/669975-fashion-discussion-thread.html)

areyounoob 06-05-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJ (Post 8253400)
+1

By far, my favourite hoodies I have are my W+H and American Apparel.

People say you don't notice a difference in quality, but you totally do in the long run.

My H&M shirts get all stretched and warped after 1 or 2 washes.

I have American Apparel hoodies and t-shirts from 3-4 years ago that are still in perfect shape. Aside from color fading, of course.

do you machine dry your sweaters? I don't machine dry and my HM sweaters haven't warped at all. The zippers are still straight too.
Posted via RS Mobile

ForbiddenX 06-05-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zetazeta (Post 8249340)
Ohh pullover. I saw a pretty nice ones from levis made and crafted, and saturdays a season or two back. They were <80$ too. See if they have anything you want this season!

Yea, they do have some nice ones but not exactly what I'm looking for either :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss_crayon (Post 8253051)
Super soft and good quality hoodies? - American Apparel
I would LIVE in them if I could

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJ (Post 8253400)
+1

By far, my favourite hoodies I have are my W+H and American Apparel.

People say you don't notice a difference in quality, but you totally do in the long run.

My H&M shirts get all stretched and warped after 1 or 2 washes.

I have American Apparel hoodies and t-shirts from 3-4 years ago that are still in perfect shape. Aside from color fading, of course.

I was thinking of getting a W+H hoodie but they don't have a black one right now.

Will probably get the AA for now and then the W+H hoodie from their FW13

G 06-19-2013 12:40 PM

Any of you guys have any dark red slim fit chinos? If so where/what do you recommend? I was thinking H&M..

Also , what kinda shoes do you rock with em?

CT10 06-19-2013 03:52 PM

^ Top man?

skiiipi 07-06-2013 08:43 PM

Need help on what to wear for a wedding.
It is a summer wedding in Napa Valley in August.
It is at a very high end venue.
The dress code states "Formal-Dress to Impress"
The ceremony is on a private outdoor terrace at 5:30pm with an indoor reception from 6:30pm till late.

I'm debating on wear either a Grey Gucci lightweight wool suit w/ a white shirt and a colored tie/pocket square etc.
Or going in a Black D&G Tux w/ the tuxedo dress shirts, bow tie etc.

I am just worried that the tux might be too hot during the wedding ceremony.
I'm going just as a guest, and not a part of the wedding party.

Please advise

TIA

PJ 07-07-2013 10:39 AM

I just went to a friend's wedding a couple weeks ago, and I was probably one of the 3 people in a black suit. Grey seems to be the new thing.

Weight of the suit would matter more than the colour, if you're worried about temperature.

Chronix 07-25-2013 02:30 PM

do you guys know where to buy scoop neck Ts in vancouver?

zetazeta 07-25-2013 02:36 PM

Zara had some a while back.

skiiipi 08-11-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJ (Post 8276130)
I just went to a friend's wedding a couple weeks ago, and I was probably one of the 3 people in a black suit. Grey seems to be the new thing.

Weight of the suit would matter more than the colour, if you're worried about temperature.

Yea, decided to go w/ the grey suit, and likely a white shirt
Debating on tie or bow tie though, as well as color.
Does bow tie work w/ a suit? As oppose to tux?
Posted via RS Mobile

azn_beef 08-27-2013 11:20 PM

Saw this recently.. looks awesome especially for work.

Coach :: CROSBY LEATHER ZIP EXECUTIVE PORTFOLIO

anyone seen any other brands carry something like this?

JSALES 09-04-2013 09:05 PM

with fall and winter coming up, any good places to find a good pea coat? preferably 3/4 length and double breasted..

zetazeta 09-05-2013 09:45 AM

^ is ToJ still in business? I got one last year and absolutely love it. If not, what price range are you looking at?

JOHN COPPIDGE <- ToJ's site. No idea if they ever ended up offering their new peacoat that was released earlier this year. Might be worth shooting them an email to inquire!

JSALES 09-06-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zetazeta (Post 8314106)
^ is ToJ still in business? I got one last year and absolutely love it. If not, what price range are you looking at?

JOHN COPPIDGE <- ToJ's site. No idea if they ever ended up offering their new peacoat that was released earlier this year. Might be worth shooting them an email to inquire!

Thanks I looked but no pea coats on the site, I wouldn't mind spending about <$1000 or so

iwantaskyline 09-06-2013 05:57 PM

Anyone here have a Uniqlo ultra light down jacket? How's the warmth and quality?

JSALES 09-07-2013 09:42 AM

does anyone know how this denim jacket from zara fits? I don't think there's any sizes left here

DENIM JACKET WITH FAUX LEATHER SLEEVES - Coats and Jackets - Man | ZARA Canada

hongy 09-07-2013 05:00 PM

Anyone have experience with W+H coats? Looking to get their melton wool peacoat when its available.

SkippyLang 09-08-2013 08:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Looking for a red shirt with white buttons like the one attached. Looks like J Crew?

zetazeta 09-08-2013 08:41 PM

havent seen that at J.Crew before.. might be new? I think Gitman Vintage had something similar... might be worth googling it.

Phuck Yu 09-09-2013 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkippyLang (Post 8316272)
Looking for a red shirt with white buttons like the one attached. Looks like J Crew?

LOL SAUDER

Gabagoo 09-15-2013 03:17 PM

Anybody know of any places that have deals on slim fitted blank v-neck t-shirts?

Looking to pick a few up as my old ones are getting worn out

meme405 09-17-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabagoo (Post 8320741)
Anybody know of any places that have deals on slim fitted blank v-neck t-shirts?

Zara. good quality plain tee's

winson604 09-17-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme405 (Post 8322091)
Zara. good quality plain tee's

You could also buy a 4pack of CK Mens V-Neck undershirts for $20. They have black and white. Decent quality but not amazing and for $5 a shirt you can't really go wrong.

Only thing is they're in a pack so unless you rip it open, sizing may be an issue.

patrickj 09-17-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

H&M, sells like every colour at around 7$ each, decent quality as well.

speeed 09-17-2013 11:59 PM

^ Get the fine cotton stretch ones from h&m. They're $12 a shirt but I find it is a much better material and lasts longer too before the get all faded from the wash and dry

smarv 09-18-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Jockey at seattle premium outlet $6 bucks each. Ive tried H&M, jCrew, Calvin Klein and its not even about the difference in money when I say Jockey is the better v-neck for fit, colour, and fabric.