REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 02-04-2021, 02:19 PM   #4801
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 5,403 Times in 858 Posts

Applicable.
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2021, 05:22 PM   #4802
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,162 Posts
Just a matter of time now until Cain takes a visit to Brian Jessel BMW and ticketing every BMW with a M Performance exhaust, and screaming at all the sales people that sport mode is illegal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_Renesis View Post
wtf did she get some bolt-on titties or what?
they look sooooooooooo much bigger than they were 2ish years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-04-2021, 05:25 PM   #4803
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,067 Times in 1,252 Posts
what if you take off the plates

then you cannot get a vi

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 05:55 PM   #4804
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,727 Times in 894 Posts
^^ They can't come to your house to disrespect your family if they dunno who you are
JDMDreams is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 05:58 PM   #4805

Thanked 4,532 Times in 1,519 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeRNammer View Post
Just a matter of time now until Cain takes a visit to Brian Jessel BMW and ticketing every BMW with a M Performance exhaust, and screaming at all the sales people that sport mode is illegal.
they already went to porsche to go do that lmfao
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-04-2021, 06:20 PM   #4806
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Or you can file a noise complaint on Brian Jessel.
ButterFingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 06:55 PM   #4807
I Wanna Go Fast!

Thanked 2,390 Times in 586 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV62K2 View Post
He must be so proud of himself when he stares at himself in the mirror everyday. "Cain you're great. You're doing a great job at keeping the streets safe".
Got him on video....

JDął is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-04-2021, 09:44 PM   #4808
I STILL don't get it

HAhahahaha paul rudd is fucking funny
prudz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 07:37 AM   #4809
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopsyCrett View Post

Owner clarifying things
If there is any truth to this, I respectfully call bs on the provincial crackdown. Is there any reason for the government to not announce they are taking action if the goal is to stop the behaviour? Is there any reason for them not to take credit for doing something with our money? The only explanation for this type of action, I suspect, has to do with department funding and personal gains.
JL9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:56 PM   #4810
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
So hold on, I have an ultra4 truck parked in my driveway. It has plates on it, and in theory it is insured, although it has no signal lights, no mudflaps, essentially no exhaust, and is clearly illegal as fuck and i probably wouldn't make it 3 blocks from my house without being arrested in it. It's clearly used for off-road only activities, and sanctioned events where something of this nature is allowed to be driven.

By the logic of what happened to this kid, I turn the truck on in my driveway one day to tune it, or check something, or put it on my trailer to take it to an event, and just because a neighbor thinks its too loud and phones a complaint, constable cocksucker and sergeant semen are going to show up and give me a box 1?

What. the. fuck.

Since when do police attend bylaw infractions and noise complaints? When a contractor is re-roofing a house, and he starts at 6am making noise, and you phone it in, it's some knob in a suzuki SUV with CoV printed on the side that shows up and tells the contractor to shut the fuck up for atleast another hour. I'm failing to comprehend how the police got involved here, and I'm really failing to understand how any police in his right mind would think that it's okay to issue a ticket based on the car "looking loud, and illegal" while it's parked on private property. This is just leaps and bounds over the line of what should be allowed.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 09:27 PM   #4811
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,162 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
I'm really failing to understand how any police in his right mind would think that it's okay to issue a ticket based on the car "looking loud, and illegal" while it's parked on private property. This is just leaps and bounds over the line of what should be allowed.
This should be on the television news, I would like to hear what the VPD media spokesperson has to respond about this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_Renesis View Post
wtf did she get some bolt-on titties or what?
they look sooooooooooo much bigger than they were 2ish years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-05-2021, 10:15 PM   #4812

Quote:
This should be on the television news, I would like to hear what the VPD media spokesperson has to respond about this.
Is it time I reach out again?

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2021, 10:40 PM   #4813
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,165 Times in 7,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
constable cocksucker and sergeant semen are going to show up and give me a box 1?
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-07-2021, 09:49 AM   #4814
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
kind of surpirsed Hehe isn't posting here that ya'll need to get some EV's so you won't have this problem

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-07-2021, 12:25 PM   #4815
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Cain and his crew

I have more respect to the people issuing out parking meter tickets than this cunt
BlackV62K2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 11:28 AM   #4816
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,632 Posts
man, i drove to vancouver twice recently thinking things had cooled down. guess i was pushing my luck o_o
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 11:39 AM   #4817

I think DT / Kits / Arbutus area isn't that bad. I drove the shitbox M3 that's slammed to the ground through those areas on Saturday. I was basically asking for a VI. Luckily, I didn't get cain'd LOL
This post thanked by:
Old 02-09-2021, 05:49 PM   #4818
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Seems he loves hanging around East Van and the Knight Street Bridge area.
Old 02-09-2021, 07:16 PM   #4819

Thanked 1,601 Times in 543 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorneringArtist View Post
Apparently he thinks poorer people should be penalized for driving "loud" cars so he don't hang out around the west side.
snowball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 07:26 PM   #4820
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,433 Times in 5,107 Posts
Yah cuz anything in East Van is "poor" nowadays? lol
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-10-2021, 09:57 AM   #4821
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorneringArtist View Post
imagine a world where he decided to do some real traffic policing and catch the numerous red light runners and speeders in that area. I see at least 3-4 people burning reds on my drive to and from work every day.

but I guess annoying cars takes precedence to traffic related deaths
LengJai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 03:29 PM   #4822
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengJai View Post
imagine a world where he decided to do some real traffic policing and catch the numerous red light runners and speeders in that area. I see at least 3-4 people burning reds on my drive to and from work every day.

but I guess annoying cars takes precedence to traffic related deaths
That's cause VI's are not contestable and he probably doesn't want to spend all day in court fighting tickets that are disputed.

I still see at least 1 car every day that drive with DRLs only when it's dark out. Wish they would stop some of those people and educate them that DRLs are not a substitute for headlights or that they actually need to turn on their headlights when they drive at night.
wing_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-10-2021, 07:22 PM   #4823

Thanked 1,601 Times in 543 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
Yah cuz anything in East Van is "poor" nowadays? lol
There are lots of "legacy" families here still driving old shitboxes (I'm one of them)
snowball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:52 AM   #4824
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wing_woo View Post
That's cause VI's are not contestable and he probably doesn't want to spend all day in court fighting tickets that are disputed.

I still see at least 1 car every day that drive with DRLs only when it's dark out. Wish they would stop some of those people and educate them that DRLs are not a substitute for headlights or that they actually need to turn on their headlights when they drive at night.
That or driving around with their high beams on or mis-aligned headlights.
In a raised truck, the light shines on the headliner. Something is wrong there.

But yeah, VI's are not contestable. Nothing to lose to the police if the car passes the VI with no changes and they can show to their supervisors that they are doing their job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:30 PM   #4825
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark0821 View Post
I assume you are trolling here, but what the heck, I will entertain you lol.

No one has a problem with his FRS getting a VI, a catless exahust is illegal in BC, clear markers are illegal in BC, so a VI is warranted 100% of the time.

This is exactly why I didnt name any names in general, I am addressing VPD as a whole.

Like I mentioned in my original post and my subsequent post. It is one thing to pull over the individual when his car reaches the public road. It is something very different issuing it on a private premise.

My examples are extreme and far fetched, but not illegal.

The scenario of modifying your car on your premise just to impress your friends or purely for your own amusement, and de-modifying it before you hit the road again to be road compliant is 100% legal.

Based on the description, our assumption is that the FRS is loud af, but that's just it. It is our assumption, our assumption dont hold any consequences. But assumptions by the VPD or any public servant do have direct consequences.

Do you want the police to charge you with murder based on assumption because your neighbor saw you with a gun after he heard gun shots? Or do you want them to charge you because they found bullet casing that are matched to your gun beside the victim?

We are not here to argue if the FRS VI is valid. We are here to argue

1) if VPD should start to take action based on assumptions, and not based on hard evidence and facts.

2) If VPD issueing traffic violations on private premise is a good idea. "Traffic Violation" by definition should be targeting cars/users that are in traffic, ie public BC roadways. Hence why you dont see speeding tickets given out on track days. Because it is on a private race track, and not a road way.

In conclusion, I wouldnt have a problem if
1) The VPD waited for the owner to start the car and pull him over once he is on public road way

2) The VPD used a decible meter to test his car (even using the wrong method, but that is another topic).

At least in the above scenario, the VPD will be taking action based on evidence (even if the collection method of the evidence is wrong), and reinforcing traffic violations on public roads, where the space is shared with other road users (ie. in traffic).

And not by a "report" they heard from a neighbor who may NOT be an expert, and just take it as 100% true without any investigation on their end. Kicking the ball to the alleged violator to spend their time/resource/money to prove their innocence.
467 words and you ignore every point I make. That's honestly impressive. Do I need to type it again for you?

What hard evidence do you have that the cops don't have evidence from the neighbor, or multiple neighbors, from repeated issues, warnings, recordings, and complaints. Do you personally want the VPD to present all evidence to you for every ticket?

"wah wah boot licker wahhh loud car on private property is ok"

Wtf does racing on a RACE TRACK have anything to do with it. You realize even ON THE RACE TRACK they have noise restrictions? Posting in an echo chamber isn't going to be good for you later on in life guy. You see no difference between ripping it on a racetrack vs your driveway in a residential neighborhood.

The scenario here is you have a fukboi who tried to make his car as loud as possible getting a VI in his driveway. Maybe he ran from the cops. Maybe the neighbours have a 100 videos from the past 100 days of him starting his car and revving it 6am every morning, and again at midnight. Maybe this guy posted on IG trash talking Cain and Cain showed up the next morning to illegally VI him. Do you have any evidence? No. So why are you making assumptions? Do you suddenly believe everything you read on the internet? Did mommy and daddy not teach you the dangers of that?

dOeS tHis SoUnD lIkE cAnAdA tO yOu?!

Honestly how cringe can you get. Go to america if you want to cry about big government taking your toys away everytime you read the news. Oh wait, not even the news. Social media. Boy are you going to learn a lot about the dangers of vaccines and 5g towers.

Last edited by mikasaur; 02-11-2021 at 10:07 PM.
mikasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by: