REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   OFFICIAL WORKOUT/TRAINING THREAD v2.0 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/659190-official-workout-training-thread-v2-0-a.html)

danny_d19 03-31-2013 09:04 AM

^ "Gettin too old for this shit" :lawl:

nice lift

instantneedles 03-31-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilmatic (Post 8199544)
135 x 22 @ 143lbs - YouTube
Did this in the morning without eating or anything... I was hoping for at least 25 :okay:

beast set man!

Which gym is that? looks nice

instantneedles 03-31-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimzilla (Post 8199593)
First time hitting 600 again after my knee injury 6 months ago

Deadlift 606lbs(275kg) at 213lbs(97kg). 30March2013. - YouTube

still as strong as you were

how often do you train now?

subordinate 03-31-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red_sir (Post 8199607)
So explosive Situation. You smoked everything. I see huge lifts in your future.

100%

Jesus, you made those lifts look incredibly easy. I want what you're on, lol.

Jordanl250 03-31-2013 12:01 PM

nice jim!

rJZx 03-31-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by instantneedles (Post 8199662)
beast set man!

Which gym is that? looks nice

Thanks I could've done better and its steve nash surrey central

J.C 03-31-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bvu (Post 8199370)
damn i thought you'd be a ripped skinny kid

i wasnt kidding when i said i look like i don't even lift :okay:

instantneedles 03-31-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jc95 (Post 8199705)
i wasnt kidding when i said i look like i don't even lift :okay:

disregard aesthetics, acquire kgs

hal0g0dv2 03-31-2013 01:36 PM

rip strykn
Posted via RS Mobile

jimzilla 03-31-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by instantneedles (Post 8199665)
still as strong as you were

how often do you train now?

I usually try to get in everyday for one hour max. Not really following any routine at the moment, just going by feel. It's a great excuse to take a break from studying and bitches.

GFitTrain 03-31-2013 05:56 PM

Here it is everyone. Nine reps at 199 pounds. Need more work on the Bench.

mikemhg 03-31-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC21 (Post 8199337)
^

please aware me of whats going on

Hmmm... Let me count the ways. My shorts got jacked from the changing room the first month I've been here.In the 5 years I have gone to Gold's, I've never had a thing stolen, I never lock my shit up there. I have left stuff for DAYS at Gold's and it was always there where I left it, or in the lost in found, Steve Nash? Not a chance, besides who would jack a dudes stinky ass ballsack smelling shorts anyways? Reminds me of a community center.

Next one... Parking, if you go to the gym after work you will wait at least 5-10 minutes for a spot. You also have to deal with the fuckery that is the bad drivers that populate the shitty parking lot.

Equipment. I have never been in a gym where I could not find a pull up bar to use on a regular night.. Steven Nash, you bet ya. Need a rope attachment? Good luck, because this cocksucking gym only has one of them for the entire damn gym. Want a flat bench, want a seated bench, good fucking luck, you gotta stand beside a motherfucker be ready to run a 100M dash like Usain Bolt the minute a person gets off it. Not to mention this gym has a total of 2 lat pull down cables, 1 of which has been broken for 2 weeks now, un-fucking-believable.

I once waited for 50 minutes to get a squat rack at this place, IN THE AFTERNOON ON A WEEKDAY.

Gym etiquette. This is a word that most likely can't even spell at Steve Nash Brentwood. Weights are left everywhere, Benches are never wiped down, no one ever asks if you are done on something, you turn your back for a second and you best believe a motherfucker will be on your shit.

There is nothing more frustrating than having to stand around like a fool in the middle of your workout simply because you cannot find an area to do your next set of exercises.

The gym is supposed to be my place of relaxation, the place where I release my pent up energy, which is calming to me. Going to Steve Nash Brentwood defeats this whole idea, as I leave the place more frustrated and angry then I did going in.

That is the last time I ever let a chick talk me into joining a gym, I will be breaking my contract to this stupid place next month.

instantneedles 03-31-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemhg (Post 8199921)
Hmmm... Let me count the ways. My shorts got jacked from the changing room the first month I've been here.In the 5 years I have gone to Gold's, I've never had a thing stolen, I never lock my shit up there. I have left stuff for DAYS at Gold's and it was always there where I left it, or in the lost in found, Steve Nash? Not a chance, besides who would jack a dudes stinky ass ballsack smelling shorts anyways? Reminds me of a community center.

Next one... Parking, if you go to the gym after work you will wait at least 5-10 minutes for a spot. You also have to deal with the fuckery that is the bad drivers that populate the shitty parking lot.

Equipment. I have never been in a gym where I could not find a pull up bar to use on a regular night.. Steven Nash, you bet ya. Need a rope attachment? Good luck, because this cocksucking gym only has one of them for the entire damn gym. Want a flat bench, want a seated bench, good fucking luck, you gotta stand beside a motherfucker be ready to run a 100M dash like Usain Bolt the minute a person gets off it. Not to mention this gym has a total of 2 lat pull down cables, 1 of which has been broken for 2 weeks now, un-fucking-believable.

I once waited for 50 minutes to get a squat rack at this place, IN THE AFTERNOON ON A WEEKDAY.

Gym etiquette. This is a word that most likely can't even spell at Steve Nash Brentwood. Weights are left everywhere, Benches are never wiped down, no one ever asks if you are done on something, you turn your back for a second and you best believe a motherfucker will be on your shit.

There is nothing more frustrating than having to stand around like a fool in the middle of your workout simply because you cannot find an area to do your next set of exercises.

The gym is supposed to be my place of relaxation, the place where I release my pent up energy, which is calming to me. Going to Steve Nash Brentwood defeats this whole idea, as I leave the place more frustrated and angry then I did going in.

That is the last time I ever let a chick talk me into joining a gym, I will be breaking my contract to this stupid place next month.

The_Situation 03-31-2013 06:34 PM

mike why did you switch from golds to nash in the first place? also you actually have some pretty nice shorts lol

Fcukedd 03-31-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GFitTrain (Post 8199914)
G Fitness Two Plates Max Reps - YouTube

Here it is everyone. Nine reps at 199 pounds. Need more work on the Bench.

Lmao the distance you need to bring from lock out to chest is like two reps for me :fuckthatshit:

LC21 03-31-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemhg (Post 8199921)

I remember those booty shorts. Lulu factory is having a sale if you can find our size!
Posted via RS Mobile

strykn 03-31-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 8199734)
rip strykn
Posted via RS Mobile

:angel: :nyan:

GFitTrain 03-31-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fcukedd (Post 8199995)
Lmao the distance you need to bring from lock out to chest is like two reps for me :fuckthatshit:

Yes, technically I did 18 reps then but I still lost! :QQ:

alwayslive 04-01-2013 12:05 AM

Barbell Brigade
if anyone is planning on ordering from them just let me know and we can save on some shipping! Personally I think it looks pretty sick lol

would a military press work different parts of your delts than a dumbell press? cause in the military press your elbows travel in front of you whereas in the dumbell press your elbows are going to the side...would that cause the lateral head to work more as opposed to the anterior head in the military press?

instantneedles 04-01-2013 08:27 AM

I will be training at sc today at 6:30ish today because my gym is closed. Hoppefully will see some of you guys there

On another note, the weather is beautiful outside, tempting me to do some sprints outside
Posted via RS Mobile

broken_arrow 04-01-2013 09:09 AM

^ I'll be there as well. It would be cool to meet some of you guys there.

The_Situation 04-01-2013 11:20 AM

damn guys go earlier. im gonna be working

Alpine50 04-01-2013 12:28 PM

Damn my necks still kinda hurting, going to try lifting today and see how it goes. Is it probably better to get a couple massages or visit the chiropractor a couple of times?
Posted via RS Mobile

pinn3r 04-01-2013 12:33 PM

o m g squats r bad 4 u even bb.com said so
don't do squats

Bodybuilding.com - 10 Reasons Squats Are A Terrible Exercise

Spoiler!

hal0g0dv2 04-01-2013 01:34 PM

April fools hehe
Posted via RS Mobile