REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   OFFICIAL WORKOUT/TRAINING THREAD v2.0 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/659190-official-workout-training-thread-v2-0-a.html)

jimzilla 05-27-2012 11:48 AM

If you're a bodybuilder then I'm a fatass :okay:

strykn 05-27-2012 12:01 PM

lol @ all the ppl who think hanhchampion is natty and buying personal training from him

Berzerker 05-27-2012 12:20 PM

lol Jim wut?

Berz out.

jimzilla 05-27-2012 12:53 PM

Since I sprained my back 3 weeks ago everything has gone to shit. Shit Diet. Shit Workouts, can't even dead 1 plate. On a plus side, all the girls feel sorry for me and help me stretch :alone:

EDIT: Heavy weights and butt tucking is a big nono. To all you rookies, get butt fucks fixed before you sprain your erector muscle. And yes my penis still works.

DaFonz 05-27-2012 01:02 PM

20k of paddling yesterday
22k of paddling today

Two days of racing in a row = one exploded back. Naproxen is my friend

hal0g0dv2 05-27-2012 01:39 PM

i hate watching kai green
that is shitty jim, you will get back in no time and be out lifting all of us as always

hal0g0dv2 05-27-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strykn (Post 7929710)
lol @ all the ppl who think hanhchampion is natty and buying personal training from him

your alive :tears::tears::tears:

strykn 05-27-2012 02:15 PM

:thumbs: Uninstalling Diablo next week back to the gym game 100%

Going doctor next week to get full check up and blood work... for dat der3

Jordanl250 05-27-2012 02:20 PM

510x 2 deadlift @ 175 on a cut. Bench strength has gone to shit, yet deadlift is going up... mind=blown

Phozy 05-27-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimzilla (Post 7929755)
Since I sprained my back 3 weeks ago everything has gone to shit. Shit Diet. Shit Workouts, can't even dead 1 plate. On a plus side, all the girls feel sorry for me and help me stretch :alone:

EDIT: Heavy weights and butt tucking is a big nono. To all you rookies, get butt fucks fixed before you sprain your erector muscle. And yes my penis still works.

Butt tucking? By that you mean not keeping a curve in the lower back and instead bending it inwards correct?

instantneedles 05-27-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 7929676)
That's a fun video. And EXACTLY the reason I don't watch them. Sure if your on HGH, Insulin, and a host of other muscle producing drugs that assist your muscles in growing you can lift moderate weight and focus on the "pump" from high rep pumps.

Realistically for the natural lifter, you have to lift heavy weight to make your muscles grow.

I too use that term I'm a bodybuilder not a weight lifter, but there is no denying lifting heavy makes muscles grow.

Berz out.

I think there's often a misconception to what 'lifting heavy' really means, there are a good bunch of people lifting heavy but are going at their 1 RM often at the expense of good and well-controlled form. IMO, heavy should really mean 75-80% of 1 RM so that you are in fact able to do the controlled and isolated flexion and extension throughout the 8-12 reps of the bodybuilding routine.

thegentleman 05-27-2012 02:40 PM

What do majority of women REALLY think about a vascular man?

Have you guys ever gotten any negative comments about your veins trying to jump through your skin? I got one from my mom.. :okay:

hal0g0dv2 05-27-2012 02:53 PM

^^ girls say they hate jacked men, but deep down they love them

jimzilla 05-27-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o1flipkid (Post 7929837)
What do majority of women REALLY think about a vascular man?

Have you guys ever gotten any negative comments about your veins trying to jump through your skin? I got one from my mom.. :okay:

Girls love my vascular penis.

spideyv2 05-27-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimzilla (Post 7929895)
Girls love my vascular penis.

beat me to it

no homo

tiger_handheld 05-27-2012 05:25 PM

when do you guys go work out?

I'm not a morning person, and after work just feel out of it. Anything I can do to HYPE myself up?
did not hit the gym all of last week.

any of you in surrey that work out at GRC? maybe I need a work out bud.

JSilver 05-27-2012 05:38 PM

I workout according to my schedule. Usually right after school during the weekdays 145pm-ish. Weekends usually around 10am.

You need motivation bro. Usually having a gym partner helps get you going. I prefer not to have one though lol. But if so, then I don't mind it entirely. Or watch bodybuilding/powerlifting training videos. That usually gets me pumped before I go.

Its all mindset.

Either you want to go for yourself and get jacked, shredded, lean, huge, etc etc whatever shit you want to call it. OR you simply don't go and whine about it here.

Just sayin'.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...eeee/sn399.jpg

Verdasco 05-27-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strykn (Post 7929824)
:thumbs: Uninstalling Diablo next week back to the gym game 100%

Going doctor next week to get full check up and blood work... for dat der3

why would you uninstall after a few weeks of release, is it that bad? :suspicious:

anyone else here do 5x1 DL only? and not do 5-12 reps

Santofu 05-27-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 7929952)
when do you guys go work out?

I'm not a morning person, and after work just feel out of it. Anything I can do to HYPE myself up?
did not hit the gym all of last week.

any of you in surrey that work out at GRC? maybe I need a work out bud.

Bitch please, :fuckthatshit: you need to step up...
I work 8 hours straight up with 15 minutes break then head over to the gym with leftover energy I have from lunch/breakfast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSilver (Post 7929959)
I workout according to my schedule. Usually right after school during the weekdays 145pm-ish. Weekends usually around 10am.

You need motivation bro. Usually having a gym partner helps get you going. I prefer not to have one though lol. But if so, then I don't mind it entirely. Or watch bodybuilding/powerlifting training videos. That usually gets me pumped before I go.

Its all mindset.

Either you want to go for yourself and get jacked, shredded, lean, huge, etc etc whatever shit you want to call it. OR you simply don't go and whine about it here.

Just sayin'.

THIS... x9000

The_Situation 05-27-2012 05:55 PM

I can see where he's coming from. I want to have a great workout every time not some half ass shit, but that's no excuses to go at all.

Take some preworkout if you're really that drained after work or lift with some music that gets you pumped

BossFrancis 05-27-2012 05:57 PM

First time going to the gym in ages....
I'm so pinner it sad really, should go back to pushups or something rofl

The_Situation 05-27-2012 06:06 PM

^ thats the whole point of going to the gym.....not to look jacked in front of the guys working out.

hal0g0dv2 05-27-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Situation (Post 7929995)
^ thats the whole point of going to the gym.....not to look jacked in front of the guys working out.

ohh shit its not

Suprarz666 05-27-2012 06:10 PM

People don't give a shit how others look. Well i don't anyways. Im a small kid and there are plenty of bigger guys at my gym, but its no reason to make you not continue.

Keep going and ignore everyone else and just do your shit.

Verdasco 05-27-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossFrancis (Post 7929983)
First time going to the gym in ages....
I'm so pinner it sad really, should go back to pushups or something rofl

lets be honest here... we were all pinner once when we started. Months and years will past and you will start seeing gains if you do a proper/consistent routine.