REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   OFFICIAL WORKOUT/TRAINING THREAD v2.0 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/659190-official-workout-training-thread-v2-0-a.html)

Supafly 04-29-2011 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack3d (Post 7413568)
you guys eating cheeseburger as post workout?

i'll eat anything thats available...haha even cold chinese food.

jeffh 04-29-2011 04:25 PM

ill eat cheeseburgers like once a week from anw

but you gotta get it man style, skip the onions rigns or fries, and jsut get an extra burger

monday i did double teen, with a chubby chicken burger on the side for lunch
tooo good.

strykn 04-29-2011 04:48 PM

crazy workout, assault is good stuff, no strength decrease from 6 days off, felt stronger got some phat pump going on

Fcukedd 04-29-2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC21 (Post 7413183)
Whats a realistic goal to set for squats for a year from now? I
Was thinking 100lbs, but it seems like a lot.
Posted via RS Mobile

I started working out 10 months ago, with squat starting at roughly 175lb.
My squat is currently at 285lb for working weight.

It was achievable for me, so it should also be for you. :)

hotong 04-29-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 7413610)
I love how the last 2 pages are about cheese burgers lol. No I dot eat as a pwo meal I am super strict after a workout , I eat them if I have a craving that's all
Posted via RS Mobile

same here, pwo is not a time to have cheeseburgers lol

incubus 04-30-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strykn (Post 7414120)
crazy workout, assault is good stuff, no strength decrease from 6 days off, felt stronger got some phat pump going on

yupp thats why ive been preaching bout this stuff for awhile, only downside is proprietary blend lol

this stuff is pretty crazy with glycergrow too

what flavor did u get?

Jer3 04-30-2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incubus (Post 7414877)
yupp thats why ive been preaching bout this stuff for awhile, only downside is proprietary blend lol

what flavor did u get?

what exactly does glycergrow do for u? just keep ur pump on for longer?

LC21 04-30-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRxtar (Post 7413245)
How much do you lift now and how long have you been lifting?

going from 0-100 could happen in a week. going from 300 to 400 could take a few years

but for an average guy, 100lbs in a year should be quite easy.

Im doing around 185 right noe. Just started squatting not too long
Ago.
Posted via RS Mobile

murd0c 05-01-2011 12:06 AM

The_Situation 05-01-2011 12:25 AM

Yeah this aint the mma thread.

DC5-S 05-01-2011 02:45 AM

im not gonna use pre-workouts anymore once im done with the ones I have.. I feel they don't help much, I don't really see much boost in energy as I only feel the tingling sensation.. even if I don't take them I still have just as much energy as I would with them..

murd0c 05-01-2011 11:21 AM

whoops lol, I was drinking last night what can I say.

BrRsn 05-01-2011 11:26 AM

no carbs for 5 days now, down 5 pounds and skin looks awesome :D Probably from all the good fats I've been eating (avacadoes/nuts etc). I read one of halogod's posts where he said he eats a tin of coconut milk a day, so i tried to make a protein shake with half a tin of coconut milk and almost threw up eating the result lol. Never thought I'd be chewing a protein shake.

Ah well, arms are getting more cut and flab's noticeably lower already.

For the record, I've eaten mcdonalds' 5 days in a row now, fail. They give me a what the fuck look when I ask for 3 double cheeseburgers, a bottled water, and a half cup full of mcchicken sauce (mayo) with a mighty caesar salad lol.

Full`Throttle 05-01-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 7416049)
no carbs for 5 days now, down 5 pounds and skin looks awesome :D Probably from all the good fats I've been eating (avacadoes/nuts etc). I read one of halogod's posts where he said he eats a tin of coconut milk a day, so i tried to make a protein shake with half a tin of coconut milk and almost threw up eating the result lol. Never thought I'd be chewing a protein shake.

lol.

chewing? Are you sure you used coconut milk and not the young coconut juice with coconut meat? The coconut milk i use has no solid chunks in it that i have to chew.

BrRsn 05-01-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Full`Throttle (Post 7416193)
chewing? Are you sure you used coconut milk and not the young coconut juice with coconut meat? The coconut milk i use has no solid chunks in it that i have to chew.

It was coconut milk but it was very thick. I put it in my blender with a 25/75 mix of coconut milk to homo milk and the result was so fucking thick. It was thicker than cake batter and i tried to drink it but ended up gagging on it/having to chew it due to its thickness lol.

I re-made it with 25% coconut milk 75% water and 2 scoops of whey and it was fine (still thicker than a regular milk + whey or water + whey). Lesson learned.

Full`Throttle 05-01-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 7416215)
It was coconut milk but it was very thick. I put it in my blender with a 25/75 mix of coconut milk to homo milk and the result was so fucking thick. It was thicker than cake batter and i tried to drink it but ended up gagging on it/having to chew it due to its thickness lol.

I re-made it with 25% coconut milk 75% water and 2 scoops of whey and it was fine (still thicker than a regular milk + whey or water + whey). Lesson learned.

aahh, I get what you meant now. lol

JSilver 05-01-2011 03:21 PM

2 more weeks of Dorian Yates BB Routine, then back to 5x5. I find switching upon these two routines I get the most gains. After 5x5 I'm going to give 5/3/1 Routine a try as well.

Volvo-brickster 05-01-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC5-S (Post 7415840)
im not gonna use pre-workouts anymore once im done with the ones I have.. I feel they don't help much, I don't really see much boost in energy as I only feel the tingling sensation.. even if I don't take them I still have just as much energy as I would with them..

+ 100

Ive been off them for 2 months

still making gains without them just fine

Anurag 05-01-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 7416049)

Ah well, arms are getting more cut and flab's noticeably lower already.

For the record, I've eaten mcdonalds' 5 days in a row now, fail. They give me a what the fuck look when I ask for 3 double cheeseburgers, a bottled water, and a half cup full of mcchicken sauce (mayo) with a mighty caesar salad lol.

holy shit, you want to give a quick outline of your daily diet? and the McDonalds diet is included during this 5 day span :O

DC5-S 05-01-2011 06:15 PM

Anyone here ran any natural test boosters before?
Posted via RS Mobile

hal0g0dv2 05-01-2011 07:16 PM

Do not use test boosters, I would actually suggest using straight test and go for the full meal deal cause u can control how much test u talke , and taking a proper pct after.
The store test boosters are filled wit so much shit
Posted via RS Mobile

hal0g0dv2 05-01-2011 07:16 PM

I am not telling u to go out and find test tho k
Posted via RS Mobile

Jer3 05-01-2011 07:30 PM

i'm having a feeling that my weak incline and decline bench is due to my weak triceps. seems like when i bring the bar down, the upwards motion makes me tri's shake a bit.

strykn 05-01-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incubus (Post 7414877)

what flavor did u get?

blue raspberry the only one they had, fucking taste like candy

Jer3 05-01-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strykn (Post 7416670)
blue raspberry the only one they had, fucking taste like candy

i have blue raspberry and i find it tastes kind of gross until u water it down a bit. it has a way flatter taste than superpump's blue raspberry which i love. still have yet to try the green apple flavor which some have said, tastes like jolly ranchers lol.