REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   OFFICIAL WORKOUT/TRAINING THREAD v2.0 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/659190-official-workout-training-thread-v2-0-a.html)

BrRsn 05-03-2011 02:39 PM

'mirin dat ass

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-n5U-b09z0_...kerugnetta.jpg

RacePace 05-03-2011 02:52 PM

just be like

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...LQQPVvtCFQ&t=1

Shades 05-03-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gdoh (Post 7418755)
^man the fuck up and confront him

What should I say? "STOP FUCKEN LOOKING AT ME"

For the record, I have no problems with gay people but when they gay me, I get uncomfortable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by illicitstylz (Post 7418774)
lulz notsureifsrs.

Oh hell yeah, I'm srs. The scronny guy wears the a light green polo and orange shorts to the gym everytime. He does the same 3 machines over and over again and with mega long breaks in between where he paces and stares at me :speechless:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Situation (Post 7418797)
Maybe he's just admiring your lifts?

Nah, my lifts are not impressive on this thread, except for maybe squats :fullofwin: I know he's not admiring my lifts because usually people just look at the set and look away when it's over. But this guy tracks my movement and as I go from right to left at the gym, I see his head turning.

I'm going to the gym tonight and I'm probably going to see him:devil: Fuck , I'm creeped out and I don't want to change gyms for one fucker.

AAnthony 05-03-2011 04:34 PM

LoL @ being scared of the scronny gay guy. You must be shitting yourself when he walks into the change room :fullofwin:

Similar story I chatted with this guy @ the gym a few times, I went to Celebs to see Skrillex and he was there, and asked me if the guy i was with was my boyfriend (i then noticed his single earring) I responded "thats my brother, asshole". And now when i see him he's always eyeballing me (the gay stare not the tough guy stare) It's fucking weird and pisses me off, but whatever.
Spend less time worrying about other guys around you are doing and worry more about your lifts.

Anyways.....had a deecent gym day...decline benched 205 on a really steep decline. Did some shoulder presses on a flat bench without using the backing, it was way harder!
I Was struggling with 40's (i can normally press 90's). My shoulder clicks are way more frequent now, so i'm in a "shoulder rehab" stage for the next few weeks, trying to keep things are light as possible, and really trying to hit the rear delts and the other "stabilization muscles" of the shoulder

hal0g0dv2 05-03-2011 09:28 PM

^^^ yeah when i do shoulders i work around, front first middle then rear delts for last, works pretty good

dlo 05-03-2011 09:44 PM

Yeah, I am also in "shoulder rehab" ahha, it clicks like crazy but time did its healing and hopefully i can catch up :D

maxxxboost 05-03-2011 09:52 PM

Had a great back and bi day.

Was wondering how often do you guys do squats and deadlifts?
Only on leg day or what?

BlackV62K2 05-03-2011 10:06 PM

Epic back workout tonight. Will be sore tomorrow.

guddagudd 05-03-2011 11:10 PM

I'm just starting to workout. I hope to bulk up and 160 is my goal. I am 140 right now.

I noticed that the callous in my hands hurt when I lift but I don't want to get gloves, will the pain lessen in time?

Alphamale 05-03-2011 11:32 PM

^Learn how to hold the bar properly and you can minimize the callous that form in areas that hurt the most.

jack3d 05-04-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shades (Post 7418746)
What do you guys do when gay guys check you out?

There is a guy who keeps on checking me out despite me starring him down to let him know I am fucken straight. He's there all the time and it's annoying as hell. I can't concentrate especiallyt when I see his troll face in the mirror.

help?

Tell him to put some Shades on so you cant see his stare

illicitstylz 05-04-2011 12:37 AM

mark ripptoe + evan centopani = the bawssssss

Supafly 05-04-2011 06:24 AM

fucking shit...i haven't gym'd in 7 days...fuck working 16+hr days....fml.

hal0g0dv2 05-04-2011 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illicitstylz (Post 7419992)
mark ripptoe + evan centopani = the bawssssss

Yeah Evan is boss
Posted via RS Mobile

AAnthony 05-04-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 7419634)
^^^ yeah when i do shoulders i work around, front first middle then rear delts for last, works pretty good

Yo Halo, you mind posting your shoulder routine?!?!? I'm worried that parts of my shoulder are getting neglected because i can't do two major exercises:
Arnold Press: No pain, but too much clicking
Side shoulder (lateral) raises: feels like the bone is grinding, very uncomfortable

Time to hit the gym! I'm thinking deadlifts + core + bicep/forearm

strykn 05-04-2011 01:25 PM

Back time. Going for volume yeeahh budddyy
Posted via RS Mobile

dachinesedude 05-04-2011 01:56 PM

my shoulder days:

- seated press
- bent-over raise dumbell + cable
- side lateral raise dumbell + cable
- front raise dumbell + cable

3 sets x 8 reps per excerise

works well for me, sore everytime, just up the weight when you can do 3x10

illicitstylz 05-04-2011 02:15 PM

grrrr trying to perfect my pendlay row technique :S

!Yaminashi 05-04-2011 02:26 PM

Think I need a new pre-workout. Razor 8 is destroying my sleeping patterns now

LC21 05-04-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AAnthony (Post 7420437)
Yo Halo, you mind posting your shoulder routine?!?!? I'm worried that parts of my shoulder are getting neglected because i can't do two major exercises:
Arnold Press: No pain, but too much clicking
Side shoulder (lateral) raises: feels like the bone is grinding, very uncomfortable

Time to hit the gym! I'm thinking deadlifts + core + bicep/forearm

Iget clicking a lot too. What does clicking really mean though?
Posted via RS Mobile

AAnthony 05-04-2011 03:19 PM

Some ppl say it's just air, others say it's a shoulder imbalance. I'm going to get some x-rays this week, and maybe do some physio, but physio is soooo $$$$$$!

When i first started hitting the gym I kinda forgot that i had a lower body + a back, use to ALWAYS do shoulder press/bench press. Delts got big. But i blame that for my shoulder issues.

dlo 05-04-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxxxboost (Post 7419692)
Had a great back and bi day.

Was wondering how often do you guys do squats and deadlifts?
Only on leg day or what?

i do deadlifts on back days, and squats on leg days

strykn 05-04-2011 03:48 PM

best workout since February probably. going for volume = money switching shit up. dl 3 plates x 13 reps

strykn 05-04-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Yaminashi (Post 7420515)
Think I need a new pre-workout. Razor 8 is destroying my sleeping patterns now

MP Assault bro, its money for not having 1,3 in it.

jeffh 05-04-2011 04:08 PM

woo gym today, havent gone since friday, due to work hockey games etc

pumped