REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   OFFICIAL WORKOUT/TRAINING THREAD v2.0 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/659190-official-workout-training-thread-v2-0-a.html)

Stealthy 06-22-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DsZ24 (Post 7955823)
Been working out for a little over a month. I've started bulking and gone from 135lbs to 149 lbs so far. I'm still a skinny ass white guy but it's something.

I've been lurking in this thread for a while now, It's cool to see people post their progress and how their workouts went, great for motivation.

Little progress is better than no progress. This thread is motivational as hell for all of us.

subordinate 06-22-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Been working out for a little over a month. I've started bulking and gone from 135lbs to 149 lbs so far. I'm still a skinny ass white guy but it's something.

I've been lurking in this thread for a while now, It's cool to see people post their progress and how their workouts went, great for motivation.

I think over 10lb bulk in a month is a fantastic job.
Keep it up.

Can't wait till I bulk, might be a while - all dat dere food. :ilied:

guddagudd 06-22-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

wow 14 pounds in a month, whats ur secret bro? u eating horses by the dozen?

Verdasco 06-22-2012 11:57 PM

i went from 135 to 147 in 4 months :fulloffuck: well maybe it's because i am asian and we do not eat a lot

SkinnyPupp 06-23-2012 12:33 AM

You don't eat a lot not because you're Asian, but because you aren't doing a good job of achieving your goals

evo08 06-23-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guddagudd (Post 7955958)
wow 14 pounds in a month, whats ur secret bro? u eating horses by the dozen?

Noob gains + water retention. Still good nonetheless!

Verdasco 06-23-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7956039)
You don't eat a lot not because you're Asian, but because you aren't doing a good job of achieving your goals

and my budget :okay: i am doing alright i guess, bulk still going :ilied:

and strykn, what do you plan to make with your ground beef. I ran out of mine

subordinate 06-23-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7956039)

This.

If you aren't doing your best to follow a roughly guideline of your caloric intake daily to meet your bulking requirements, you are failing.

Bulking isn't easy - if it means drinking that bottle of olive oil, do it.

Same goes with Dieting - Dieting is one tough sob for me. No guidelines, just a general sense of trying to avoid the bad stuff. A steady weight loss - granted, outcome could be better

instantneedles 06-23-2012 01:04 AM

Eating enough simply isnt enough sometimes... The type of meal and the time of the day u take this meal are just equally as important.

One of the easiest ways to get bigger overall is by supplementing diet with a mass gaining workout plan. There are alotta ectomorphs out there that claim to eat alot, but remain to be skinny at the same time... Its cus most of their body isnt absorbing all these nutrients that its suddenly being forced to adapt to. When you workout and burn calories, your body is going to naturally want to change and cater to this new and more strenuous lifestyle. When you give your muscles a good pump and stretch your tissue fascia, you are forcing it to grow, and your body has no choice but to make better use of the nutrients that you feed it with..

That being said, im working out and lifting heavy, im also eating every chance i get... To all the ectomorphs out there, dont be afraid to eat more than what you usually eat. This fear is whats stopping and preventing you from growing and becoming bigger than what you are right now.

That being said, its typical for me to get around 8-9 smaller meals a day now, sometimes even 10... I lift hard, and ive gone from 145 to a fluctuating 168-170 which is close to a 25 lb gain in less than a year. All this at 9% bodyfat..

evo08 06-23-2012 01:39 AM

Guys, here is my progress picture. I wasn't going to post until after the cut is over, but it doesn't matter.
- Pic is taken at night a few hours after dinner (not the best)
- Unedited iphone pic.. bad quality
- Not flexed.. relaxed

I am guessing body fat is about 10-11%? I still have another month to go thank god on what has been a SLOW and LONG cut. I can't wait to bulk when summer is over! :woot2:

SkinnyPupp 06-23-2012 01:53 AM

Can barely walk today :sweetjesus:

jimzilla 06-23-2012 09:13 AM

I CANNOT WAIT TILL THIS WEEKEND IS OVER. NO MORE TOUGH MUDDER BULLSHIT FROM PEOPLE. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ROLLING IN THE MUD AND GETTING DIRTY. I RATHER LIFT HEAVY SHIT AND GET CHICKS.

/rant

instantneedles 06-23-2012 09:24 AM

^holy shit, i cannot agree more man

TMT 06-23-2012 09:37 AM

Fuck being sick...

JSilver 06-23-2012 10:24 AM

Cardio and core day.

Stairmaster is underrated.

LC21 06-23-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimzilla (Post 7956199)
I CANNOT WAIT TILL THIS WEEKEND IS OVER. NO MORE TOUGH MUDDER BULLSHIT FROM PEOPLE. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ROLLING IN THE MUD AND GETTING DIRTY. I RATHER LIFT HEAVY SHIT AND GET CHICKS.

/rant

Damnn you a tough fucker?

thegentleman 06-23-2012 10:59 AM

Not gonna lie, I do want to try Tough Mudder.. I think I'm gonna sign up for Warrior Dash. If I can find a willing enough team. :alone:

strykn 06-23-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verdasco (Post 7956049)
and my budget :okay: i am doing alright i guess, bulk still going :ilied:

and strykn, what do you plan to make with your ground beef. I ran out of mine

make? bro we go ham we put that shit in the frying pan PLAIN and eat it PLAIN ( add a lil franks red or hot sauce) ;)

ev0 no hate your arms are disproportionate to ur chest... or it might be the pic but they look fuckin h000000000ge :O

Meowjin 06-23-2012 11:39 AM

Franks red hot is.great

Stryken throw some Cajun seasoning on the ground meat. Its.what I do and eat on brown rice.

tubbyboi 06-23-2012 11:56 AM

a yr and a half ago, people asked me what my goal was. I said i wanted a body of a underwear model. They all laughed.

Now the laughter is dying down, by next summer im gonna be laughing in their faces. :accepted: Feeling so pumped after my chest and back workout. WOOO!

Benefit6o4 06-23-2012 12:46 PM

Extremely sore from last back workout so i decided to take some gold that i just left and stopped taking.

On another subject, tried out Hal0's green tea creatine to start loading :sweetjesus: dat pump and had a little bit of a strength boost too.

hal0g0dv2 06-23-2012 01:29 PM

chest tris and bis tonight
doing barbell tonight instead of dunbells for layne nortan dont tell him tho shhhhhhhhh

neggo 06-23-2012 02:07 PM

Fucking caught a cold. I'm trying my best to stay out of the gym but I just have the urge to lift...I know I should wait :okay: but I'm feeling weaker and weaker each day I don't have a full workout.

LC21 06-23-2012 02:17 PM

Ive asked this before but anyone here go to club16 at the convention center?

Went there last night, decent set up, but i thought it would be a lot bigger. Disappointed with the dumbbells and squat rack. But its only $20/month :D

instantneedles 06-23-2012 02:17 PM

Neggo, then man up and go for it. It's just a cold, it's not like its an injury... It might even help boost up your immune system too while ur at it